Olivia Rodrigo

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah, that's pretty bad. Sick of seeing these dresses with the midriff area showing, all these starlets do this, now. Just promotes degenerousy amongst women, it's no wonder parents are dressing their little girls in crop tops..
And yeah, that colour definitely means sacrifice so we will see what happens.
Plus, I don't like her singing much lol
Yes i don't like her singing too

L3M4

Star
it seems like the lib entertainment industry is trying to clean their image after decades of pushing male hating narratives and making young females performers pretend to hate men and family values. instead of the old same, now the mainstream corporate throws Olivia playing the I want him Back type of songs to appeal younger than gen x generations, her target audience is literally elementary school children. the industry is hunting each time even more younger audiences and now that is even more possible through game devices connected to social media platforms, now that almost every country had gadgets available for kids & expanded connectivity so they’re in full force trying to grab their minds

How would you describe her image?
VERY sexual lol very blunt to say it this way, but sadly, it's very true.
I wish these starlets wouldn't be forced to sell this horrible image, and then little girls are being indoctrinated by it, walking around like these starlets instead of being kids like they are supposed to.
Kinda goes with the p*do agenda, doesn't it? Seems purposely orchestrated.

BananaLaser

Veteran
VERY sexual lol very blunt to say it this way, but sadly, it's very true.
I wish these starlets wouldn't be forced to sell this horrible image, and then little girls are being indoctrinated by it, walking around like these starlets instead of being kids like they are supposed to.
Kinda goes with the p*do agenda, doesn't it? Seems purposely orchestrated.
I agree, I think they are paying homage to that agenda by having her dress up that way, considering how young she looks.

BananaLaser

Veteran
it seems like the lib entertainment industry is trying to clean their image after decades of pushing male hating narratives and making young females performers pretend to hate men and family values. instead of the old same, now the mainstream corporate throws Olivia playing the I want him Back type of songs to appeal younger than gen x generations, her target audience is literally elementary school children. the industry is hunting each time even more younger audiences and now that is even more possible through game devices connected to social media platforms, now that almost every country had gadgets available for kids & expanded connectivity so they’re in full force trying to grab their minds
Do you like Grimes?

L3M4

Star
Do you like Grimes?
How do you know
I like some of the non-commercial unreleased stuff, just earlier today somebody sent me some of the Vision album tracks, the songs without any co-writers/co-producers are some of the best instrumental arrangements

BananaLaser

Veteran
How do you know
I like some of the non-commercial unreleased stuff, just earlier today somebody sent me some of the Vision album tracks, the songs without any co-writers/co-producers are some of the best instrumental arrangements
I wasn't sure if you had her in your pfp and tagged in your posts, because you genuinely like her music or if you were just trolling/being ironic.

L3M4

Star
I wasn't sure if you had her in your pfp and tagged in your posts, because you genuinely like her music or if you were just trolling/being ironic.
Do you like Grimes?
I used to listen to her in 2012, enjoyed the early stuff from 2010/2011 her unreleased track David is my all time favorite and IDORU (below) too

BananaLaser

Veteran
Do you like Grimes?
I used to listen to her in 2012, enjoyed the early stuff from 2010/2011 her unreleased track David is my all time favorite and IDORU (below) too

I used to like her songs "Oblivion", "Kill V. Maim", and "You'll miss me when I'm not around". I know, it's a pretty random group of songs of hers that I liked lol.

if im being honest i have no clue who she is or where she came from can she go back please? her music so irrelevant and forgettable