Notre Dame Cathedral Fire

mecca

Superstar
An example, just because Site A is linked and it is saying Muslims are behind it does not mean people here think that. Has anyone actually made this accusation in the thread?
Yes they have. And many conspiracy circles are saying the same thing. But they are just scapegoating with absolutely no evidence. They're using a tragic event as a way to hate on a group that they don't like.

Wigi

Veteran
Yes they have. And many conspiracy circles are saying the same thing. But they are just scapegoating with absolutely no evidence. They're using a tragic event as a way to hate on a group that they don't like.
I would like to know what you mean by 'scapegoating'.
The fact that vandalism happens is a fact.
Do you think pointing out problems is hateful? Do you believe it's not hateful to hear "I wish more fire could happen" or "I don't care of France, that cathedral only bothers white people"?

I'm talking about real life, it's not conspiracy.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Yes there is no evidence for anything, whoever did it (if it was truly not an accident) did a great job concealing themselves.

The problem is that any hategroup can use this as an excuse to fuel their fire, and muslims are currently only the most visible victims of false accusations. I truly hope the loss brings France together, instead of dividing it further.

Vixy

Star

They take out the churches with HAARP/DEW/SATELLITES in order to turn churches into "multicultural centers" so it goes hand in hand with the one world religion of merging Islam with christianity.

justjess

Superstar
Even if you merged Islam and Christianity there would still by 9,000 other religions in existence, it would be far from a one world religion.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Even if you merged Islam and Christianity there would still by 9,000 other religions in existence, it would be far from a one world religion.
Indeed. The three biggest seem to forget there's so much more out there than just them.

mecca

Superstar
I would like to know what you mean by 'scapegoating'.
scape·goat
/ˈskāpˌɡōt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.
I'm talking about real life, it's not conspiracy.
There are people that are blaming Muslims for the fire and claiming that Muslims set the fire as an attack on Christians without a shred of evidence. The flames were still burning and there were already people on conspiracy websites saying that there needs to be retaliation against Muslims for the fire. All available evidence points to this fire being a construction failure but many people jumped to the conclusion of blaming Muslims for everything and they still currently blame them for this fire. They are using Muslims as a convenient target/scapegoat and blaming them simply because they don't like Muslims. The people who say these things hardly care about the cathedral at all... they only want to use this unfortunate event as a way to spread division and fear of Muslims.

Wigi

Veteran
scape·goat
/ˈskāpˌɡōt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency.

There are people that are blaming Muslims for the fire and claiming that Muslims set the fire as an attack on Christians without a shred of evidence. The flames were still burning and there were already people on conspiracy websites saying that there needs to be retaliation against Muslims for the fire. All available evidence points to this fire being a construction failure but many people jumped to the conclusion of blaming Muslims for everything and they still currently blame them for this fire. They are using Muslims as a convenient target/scapegoat and blaming them simply because they don't like Muslims. The people who say these things hardly care about the cathedral at all... they only want to use this unfortunate event as a way to spread division and fear of Muslims.
Yes it's true, some people are afraid of Islam. I would be lying to myself if I stated the opposite.
Do you think their assumptions is based on reason or pure hatred?

I mean, people don't hate muslims for being muslims. The problem is the behavior and the content of the character.

I'll tell you what I feel about all this, I feel some people who happen to be muslims are hostile to the western world and it seems like anything that sadden us is a reason for them to rejoice.
This is a serious problem for many of us.

I agree that emotions dumbs down people and i'm not really surprised if people make hasty conclusions and want 'retaliation' against whoever they designed as guilty.

I don't want that, I think we all want peace and we want the truth but denying facts or ignoring every problems like we did for 40 years isn't a good idea.

Vixy

Star
Guys guys guys..It's not the muslims (I dont like them either but fair is fair and this time it isnt them) ..We know who did this since DEW's are involved.

free2018

Star

They take out the churches with HAARP/DEW/SATELLITES in order to turn churches into "multicultural centers" so it goes hand in hand with the one world religion of merging Islam with christianity.
The plan in plain sight is for the Gentiles to serve the Jews. The one world religion is the observance of the Noahide laws.

Wigi

Veteran
Okay guys, I need water.

Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.
Romans 12:17‭-‬19

I don't think it's about Jews or Muslims.

This fire seems to match with a vibe of French revisionism propagated by medias lately.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/notre-dame-cathedral-paris-fire-whats-next-822743/

This article denies French History and praise the Eiffel tower :

I quote:

"Notre Dame has also served as a deep-seated symbol of resentment, a monument to a deeply flawed institution and an idealized Christian European France that arguably never existed in the first place."

the cathedral has been viewed by some as a stodgy reminder of “the old city — the embodiment of the Paris of stone and faith — just as the Eiffel Tower exemplifies the Paris of modernity, joie de vivre and change

It's interesting to see that the most wealthy families of France, who stayed silent during months of protests, suddenly 'cared' for France and the Cathedral and gave millions in few hours.

Even companies like Total and Apple want to 'help rebuild Notre Dame'
https://bgr.com/2019/04/16/notre-dame-cathedral-fire-apple-rebuild-tim-cook/

Is this an investment from our elites to fill Notre Dame with masonic and multicultural symbolism to kill the old France with new architecture?

Is it a countdown for something big that's supposed to happen 6 years from now ?

Allegra

Veteran
Watch this video. This lady said she was told by the Holy Spirit to visit Notre Dame.

In 3:40, she said she had 5 months to wrap up the work that He had brought her to do. When she was near Notre Dame, a street performer singing Hallelujah. Whew! She went there on early 2 October and the Notre Dame fire was on 15 April... So it's more or less 6~7 months. 2019 is the beginning of sorrow. Hmm interesting~

Karlysymon

Superstar
As soon as i saw the connection to 9/11 being made, i sort of got the message and i knew that this was huge.
Usually, in these instances, the intended narrative is set and perpetuated very early on. If "they" wanted to perpetuate the terrorism narrative, every paper and network would be screaming that by now.
However in those early hours, Youtube's gaffe, i thought it very interesting and i don't believe it to have been some unfortunate "accident" nor do i believe that it was meant to perpetuate the terror angle, rather "they" slipped the "message" into the collective conscious that we have officially entered a new aeon.

This (as well as the fire at the Al-Aqsa mosque because i think its significant) happening in the climate of the Gilet Jaunes, i couldn't help but think of the Cult of Reason during the French Revolution as it heralded the birth and proliferation of Darwinism/atheism.

Why i believe the connection to 9/11 was made by Youtube and is being made (reported as the most watched happening-in-real-time event since 9/11), its because 9/11 wasn't a purely political event but had spiritual connotations (a ritual) or motives aswell. There is a reason it happened at the turn of the millenium.....it was planned afterall..... so it could set the tone (not a good one, at that) for the coming years, as seen in societal shifts in almost 20yrs since. 9/11 completely changed our world and this mysterious monolith that suddenly appeared and disappeared from a Seattle park heralded the intended changes or shifts.

Because this is the live-stream age, TPTB are happily aided in achieving their goal (to break the collective spirit) through instant proliferation of such images. On the Lincoln assassination and the public spectacle, Dave McGowan wrote;

The only conceivable reason to carry out the mission at Ford’s [theater] was to make the assassination as much of a public spectacle as possible. Which was also true, of course, of the events that played out in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, and the events that played out in New York on September 11, 2001. If there had been television in 1865, you can bet that the cameras would have been rolling in Ford’s Theatre on the night of April 14.

Notre Dame's spire ablaze was burned into the conciousness of millions and we are all going to react accordingly. Those who weren't traumatized by the Kennedy assassination or 9/11(born after both events) have been taken into consideration by TPTB, who btw, have expended considerable energy into initiating us all.

My conclusion? We will be marched to Zion very soon....don't take my word for it....just ask Jacques Attali.

For those interested, there's this paper THE SEMIOTICS OF MEDIA IMAGES

I can't vouch for this image but will leave it here nonetheless.

Wigi

Veteran
Update :

"They confirmed that there is no hot spot on the scaffolding" and have done "no welding work," he continued. According to this source, "the last one left at 5:50 pm [one hour before the fire started] and the first at 5:20 pm", going down "through the two elevators that served the scaffolding".
(Link in French)

Strange.

The French Culture minister want to restrict future interviews with architects about Notre Dame Cathedral after one of them said and I quote :

"Incomprehensible. It's very old oak. And it burned like matches, "
He added "The spread is extremely curious."

They're playing the cover up card apparently.

Here, this guy proved that it can't burn by accident at min 1:10

It's an accident they said... sad world.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Update :

"They confirmed that there is no hot spot on the scaffolding" and have done "no welding work," he continued. According to this source, "the last one left at 5:50 pm [one hour before the fire started] and the first at 5:20 pm", going down "through the two elevators that served the scaffolding".
(Link in French)

Strange.

The French Culture minister want to restrict future interviews with architects about Notre Dame Cathedral after one of them said and I quote :

"Incomprehensible. It's very old oak. And it burned like matches, "
He added "The spread is extremely curious."

They're playing the cover up card apparently.

Here, this guy proved that it can't burn by accident at min 1:10

It's an accident they said... sad world.
The link is interesting as was the one on St. Sulpice that you posted on pg.1.
what should be interesting is the company, La Bras Freres,that was commissioned to do the renovations. Who owns it? how long has it been in existence? What kind of projects have they undertaken?

Their logo

A google search on "square and compass (logo)" only yields Freemasonry stuff. True, its a construction company and would naturally employ a mason/builder's tools in their logo. Anyway...

The Square and Compasses (or, more correctly, a square and a set of compasses joined together) is the single most identifiable symbol of Freemasonry. Both the square and compasses are architect's tools and are used in Masonic ritual as emblems to teach symbolic lessons.

Last edited: