"Not Real Christians"

Lisa

Superstar
Proverbs‬ ‭12:22‬ ‭
Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.
‭‭

TokiEl

Superstar
The criminal on the cross was not coming down... and Jesus accepted him into His kingdom.

So how come a criminal was worthy of eternal life ? Is Christ a crook ?

What was it that absolved this criminal on the cross ?

TokiEl

Superstar
He believed Jesus.
The criminal on the cross believed Jesus and so he was good to go to Paradise.

Criminals just have to believe Jesus to become citizens in the Kingdom of God... which logically is filled with criminals who believe Jesus. Or do criminals stop being criminals just because they believe Jesus ?

Somebody: I'm a criminal.
Jesus: Do you believe me ?

Somebody: Yes.
Jesus: Welcome.

Somebody: But i'm a criminal...?
Jesus: But you believe me...?

Jesus: Yes so it's all good friend.

Somebody: I believe.
Jesus: Believe you me.

Criminals believe Jesus Christ is some sort of Lord of criminals.

Last edited:
Real Christianity is Pauline Christianity.
Anything after that from the "church" can't be trusted.
St Augustine largely influenced the Trinitarian doctrine...and that he took from neo-platonic ideas...it's not really direct from Judaism or the new testament..it is all additional interpretations to fit in with a non abrahimic philosophy.

As for those "not real Christians"...read Romans 1. What does it say about homosexuality?
Christians who have been open to homosexuality are fake.
Now don't get me wrong, tolerance and acceptance is good but it can't be mixed with religion.
At the same time in sure most Christians already know that and they know Christianity is hijacked by very unchristian people.

Lisa

Superstar
Real Christianity is Pauline Christianity.
Anything after that from the "church" can't be trusted.
St Augustine largely influenced the Trinitarian doctrine...and that he took from neo-platonic ideas...it's not really direct from Judaism or the new testament..it is all additional interpretations to fit in with a non abrahimic philosophy.

As for those "not real Christians"...read Romans 1. What does it say about homosexuality?
Christians who have been open to homosexuality are fake.
Now don't get me wrong, tolerance and acceptance is good but it can't be mixed with religion.
At the same time in sure most Christians already know that and they know Christianity is hijacked by very unchristian people.
No, Augustine isn’t the one who influenced trinitarian doctrine...it’s right there in the Bible.

Is God a tolerant God? After all He will throw sinners in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The criminal on the cross was not coming down... and Jesus accepted him into His kingdom.

So how come a criminal was worthy of eternal life ? Is Christ a crook ?

What was it that absolved this criminal on the cross ?
indeed... what was it??

A Freeman

Superstar

Criminals just have to believe Jesus to become citizens in the Kingdom of God... which logically is filled with criminals who believe Jesus. Or do criminals stop being criminals just because they believe Jesus ?

This is a classic "Christian" myth; that we will all be rewarded for being criminals (law-breakers/sinners).

Christ did NOT say to the thief that hung next to Him that He was "saved" or that he (the thief) was "going to heaven".

He said "today shalt thou be with me in PARADISE".

Is "paradise" the same place as heaven? Absolutely not! The following verse is 3 days AND 3 nights AFTER Christ's words to the thief.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Just to be sure, where is Father? He's definitely in heaven.

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.

Has anyone other than Christ ever gone to heaven? Not according to Christ.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

So paradise and heaven are definitely two different places according to Christ, which means the thief could not possibly have gone to heaven.

So what and where is "paradise"?

Paradise is the place where a soul is taken immediately after it's been liberated from the body it was incarnating. It is known by other names, e.g. the astral plane/plain, but it is the place where each of us are given our "life review" upon the conclusion of our most recent incarnation.

A humorous depiction of paradise in the 1991 film "Defending Your Life"

Once we've received our life review, all of the bad/evil that we did in our most recent incarnation is erased, leaving only the cumulative good from that lifetime and from all our previous incarnations as well. We then either advance to heaven, or are sent back to Earth with only the good we've done. In this way, everyone is in the exact place they've earned a right to be in eternal time. Perfect divine justice.

The word "paradise" is derived from two Latin-based words: "para" and "dice" which together mean "to be told". Exactly what the "life review" is all about: telling us what we did right and what we did wrong so we can hopefully learn.

This should help make sense of how Christ could say to the thief that he would be with Him (Christ) in paradise, before telling Mary Magdalene three days later that He had not yet ascended to heaven.

So there is no "quick and easy" path to heaven. The strait and narrow Way that leads to Life is one of discipline, obedience and a genuine love for the truth, which is why so few find it.

John 14:15-24
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I Live, ye shall live also.
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22
Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him,
If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

He is the Savior of sinners.
Luke‬ ‭19:10‬ ‭
For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Matthew‬ ‭9:12-13‬ ‭
But when Jesus heard this, He said, “It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,’ for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
‭‭
‭‭​

My point is that He doesn’t need us to celebrate His ‘birthday’. He didn’t come for us to celebrate His being born but to be saved by Him...that’s more important than celebrating the birth of someone who doesn’t actually have a birthday..He’s always existed.

And it’s unbiblical really, the disciples didn’t. God’s inspired word doesn’t tell us to. We really should do things that are according to the Bible not human tradition.
You're sounding exactly like a Jehovah's Witness here.

Lisa

Superstar
You're sounding exactly like a Jehovah's Witness here.
I celebrate birthdays...God made us in His image and we are fearfully and wonderfully made. However, the point of Jesus being born is so He could save us. Not to have a birthday celebration for God who was not created but has always existed.

Acts‬ ‭26:28‬ ‭​

Agrippa replied to Paul, “In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian.”​

‭‭​
Yes I was thinking of that verse explicitly, then decided that it's not worth my time.