Not everyone who saith unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;

phipps

Star
1: Are non-Christians “temples of God”

2: Is it your conclusion that body, soul and born again, recreated spirit will be destroyed as a result of a failure to keep the commandments?
Are non-Christians “temples of God”
No. Temples of God know that they are members of Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20, "Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s."

Is it your conclusion that body, soul and born again, recreated spirit will be destroyed as a result of a failure to keep the commandments?
Yes but its not my conclusion, its God's. Being born again means nothing without doing God's will. The Bible is clear on that. To be saved is to be obedient. A recreated spirit obeys. We will fall and sin in our Christian walk but we ask God for forgiveness and we pray we do not fall into temptation and as we grow in our faith, the less we sin. I like this promise, "My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous" (1 John 2:1).

The Bible is replete with warnings about disobedience and the consequences. The Bible never says its only those who never accepted Christ as their personal Saviour in their lives who will be be destroyed. Its all who sin whether they accepted Christ or not in their lives. They broke the law, the eternal law. I will let the word of God speak.

Ezekiel 18:21, 32, “But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!”

Matthew 13:40-42, "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 16:27, "For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works."

Luke 12:47-48, "And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not...do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more."

Christians who knew better and yet still sinned will be punished more than those who did not know about Christ. But they all get punished.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."

Revelation 21:8, "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

I will stop here but there is so much scripture on this subject that its hard not to understand. Stop fighting God's truth and accept it instead.

The point I wanted to ask you was whether you believed that this God conscious, born again spirit is then destroyed in the lake of fire due to our failure to walk in the Spirit?
I think the scripture above answers this but I'll add two more. Failure to walk in the spirit means we are not doing God's will. We are not His sons.

Acts 5:32, "And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.”

Romans 8:14, "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God."

The op put up that clear scripture too.

I have no interest in pursuing a sinful lifestyle any more than I have in cheating on my wife or tormenting my children! Christianity is a relationship based on love, not a religion based on fear. I do good things because I am forgiven, not because I want to be good enough. I stay away from evil because of the cost my Lord paid for my salvation, not out of fear of losing it.
We are all supposed to be obedient to God entirely including following the Sabbath commandment. Being obedient won't save us but it shows whether we have accepted Christ or not. We are grateful for His gift of salvation, for forgiving us and for paying the penalty for our sins. We have faith and trust in Him and submit to Him and all that He asks of us.

But your point is if a born again Christian so happens to sin, whether or not they confess their sins, they will still be saved. That is not biblical as above scripture and much more in the Bible makes clear. God abhors sin and will not let any sinner in heaven just because they were once born again. Since sin defiles, we are told nothing that defiles will enter heaven. "But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life" (Revelation 21:27). And I repeatedly say because its true, we can't be obedient to Christ on our own (Philippians 4:13). We need Christ to be obedient to Him. But He does not compromise with sin at all.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Failure to walk in the spirit means we are not doing God's will. The Bible is clear what will happen to those who do not do God's will. The op put up that clear scripture.
OK - what do you think the message of this clear scripture is?

1 Corinthians 3:15 (KJV)

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

This passage obviously makes a distinction between works and the person themselves, and relates to reward and loss of them.

For further information...

Lisa

Superstar
No, it specifically to the Hebrew to correct them from returning Judaism, mixing the Law with Grace. But is true of all Christians the message it gives about who Christ is.
So that one verse is to Hebrews and not us but everything else is for us? How does that make any sense?

phipps

Star
OK - what do you think the message of this clear scripture is?

1 Corinthians 3:15 (KJV)

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
I'm sorry I had to go off and do something.

First of all you've got to understand that this will not contradict what the word of God says about what will happen to those that disobey Him. So it can't be possibly be saying that the those who once gave their lives to God and sinned without repentance will go to heaven regardless of their sin. Its not suggesting that a saved person cannot be lost. You already know that is contradictory to the Word of God because verses 16-17say, "Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are." This is clear too isn't it? The Word of God does not contradict itself. I will post verses before and after verse 15 to understand the message in context. I use the NKJV .

Watering, Working, Warning verses 5-17.
"Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are."

Augustine — and after him John Calvin — taught the doctrine of the perseverance of the saints, i.e., the notion that a child of God can never so sin as to be finally lost. One of the passages that is supposed to support this notion is 1 Corinthians 3:15.

The claim is made that if a child of God sins, God will chastise him — and he may suffer loss — but he will still retain his salvation even though he might have to pass through the fire of discipline.

Paul is talking to teachers and he telling them their converts may defect from the faith and be lost. In such an event occurs, though the teacher may experience the loss of his apostate disciple, he himself will not be held responsible for the defection. He will be saved if he passes the “fire” test personally.

The claim is made that if a child of God sins, God will chastise him — and he may suffer loss — but he will still retain his salvation even though he might have to pass through the fire of discipline.

This notion reflects a gross misunderstanding of this context and is at variance with dozens of other biblical verses.

In 1 Corinthians 3, Paul discusses the work that both he and Apollos had wrought at Corinth. These men were ministers through whom the Corinthians had come to faith (v. 5). Paul planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase (v. 6). Paul affirmed that at Corinth he had labored as a wise master-builder, carefully building upon the solid foundation of Jesus Christ (vv. 10,11).

What were the stones of this spiritual house to which the apostle had contributed? They were Christian people. Later Paul will write: “Are not you my work in the Lord?” (9:1).

He then cautions teachers that they must take heed as to how they build. Devout attention must be given to sound instruction, for if one’s work abides (i.e., his converts remain faithful — with gold, silver, costly stones quality), one will enjoy a satisfying reward (cf. Luke 16:9).

On the other hand, if a man’s work does not abide (i.e., the convert falls away) and is burned, i.e., destroyed in hell (Matthew 10:28), — because of its wood, hay, and stubble character, the teacher will suffer loss (e.g., the satisfaction of seeing his labor come to fruition; cf. Galatians 4:11). Nevertheless, his personal salvation will not be jeopardized even though his convert is lost.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You’re not responding to anything in my posts. I didn’t say that people don’t fall away, or that my Bible says they don’t. I’ve disputed two things: That falling away means you lose your salvation, and that salvation is a progressive thing. These are both claims you continue to make, based on an interpretation of scripture that is contradictory to explicit promises made to believers. If you feel mocked because I’m pointing out that your Bible version says something contradictory to God’s promises, you may want to take it up with your Bible. I’ve shown you already how your Bible is a bad translation, how it confuses and changes God’s words, but you said you preferred it. Now it’s messing you up again, and your response is still not to question your version, but to feel mocked.
When you start out with in Lisa’s Bible...that is mocking. How about this is what Lisa believes and this is where I think you’re wrong? Which is really what this is about...you think I’m wrong and I think I’m right because of Hebrews 6:4-6, which is why I keep referencing it.

I’ve already showed you your version says the exact same thing as mine...so in this case there is no Lisa’s Bible and the kjv..so you’re should stop trying to pin the difference on a wrong version and take a look at what I’m saying to you. Hebrews 6:4-6does say...in the NASB and the kjv that Christians can lose their salvation.

Hebrews‬ ‭6:4-6‬ ‭NASB‬‬
For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Hebrews‬ ‭6:4-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.​
‭‭

‭‭To the second objection..isn’t salvation a progressive thing? Don’t you need to be in the faith to be saved? To be saved you need to believe and I would say that you would need to continue to be in the faith to be being saved as well because that’s how salvation starts.
And the verse that you disagree with that I’ve pointed out that we are being saved. If you are saved and aren’t obedient then you are in danger of falling away from the faith at some point..after awhile God will let you have your way since it’s all about free will, God doesn’t make anyone do anything. Do you really think that you or God will want you to be with Him for eternity in that case? Aren’t you then unregenerated? If you don’t respect God here, would you respect Him in heaven. That’s my point in saying salvation is progressive...one must grow in Christ.
Hebrews‬ ‭5:13-14‬ ‭
For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.​
‭‭

So that one verse is to Hebrews and not us but everything else is for us? How does that make any sense?
It makes perfect sense. We are not Jews and were not subject to Judaism. So we did not have the practice of animal sacrifices to cover our sins...we had faith in Christ. The converted Jew trusted Christ but thought they still had to do animal sacrifices. Understand this Lisa, The born again believer still is capable of sinning (Galatians Chapter 5 and Romans chapter 7 also 1 John tells us that if we say we do not sin, we make God out to be a liar. But Hebrews explains that Christ is an eternal High Priest in the heaven in the order of Melchizedek, and He is our mercy seat before the Father for the forgiveness of the weakness of the flesh. The Jew did not understand that and kept falling away from what they were taught and going back to Judaism. Paul scolds them about having to go over the Gospel with them over again (Heb. 5:11- 6:3)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It makes perfect sense. We are not Jews and were not subject to Judaism. So we did not have the practice of animal sacrifices to cover our sins...we had faith in Christ. The converted Jew trusted Christ but thought they still had to do animal sacrifices. Understand this Lisa, The born again believer still is capable of sinning (Galatians Chapter 5 and Romans chapter 7 also 1 John tells us that if we say we do not sin, we make God out to be a liar. But Hebrews explains that Christ is an eternal High Priest in the heaven in the order of Melchizedek, and He is our mercy seat before the Father for the forgiveness of the weakness of the flesh. The Jew did not understand that and kept falling away from what they were taught and going back to Judaism. Paul scolds them about having to go over the Gospel with them over again (Heb. 5:11; 6:3)
Ya I get all that...but if Hebrews is also a book for Christians...isn’t Hebrews 6:4-6 for Christians too? We are also partakers of the Holy Spirit. And we are told in the last days Christians will fall away from the faith...this goes to show what happens when you fall away from the faith..no matter what Christian you are.

A Freeman

Superstar
Regarding the OP, Matthew 7:21-27 is a warning to all those who call themselves "Christians". Who else other than the so-called Christians calls Christ "Lord"?

Matthew 7:21-27
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

"Christians" have built their spiritual house largely on the teachings of pagan, idolatrous Roman Catholicism, which is a house built on shifting sand.

"Christians", who routinely run around telling others how they are "saved", even though Christ said NO ONE has EVER gone to Heaven except for Him, because that's His Home (John 3:13), are constantly bragging about thier wonderful works, are they not?

Most "Christians" don't keep The Law/Commandments of God, which is the ONLY Way to keep from working inequity, injustice, oppression, poverty and every other sin/evil/crime there is. And those that are striving to keep The Law are usually only doing so marginally, excepting the weightier matters of The Law that are causing all of this world's problems.

Most "Christians" not only don't keep The Law or obey Christ's Sayings, they actually twist them around and claim that Christ really did come to destroy The Law, when Christ Himself said the exact opposite. They then run to their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul for refuge, thinking in those letters they've found something that supersedes God's COMMANDMENTS and Christ's Teachings to Keep The Commandments, which is not only ridiculous but spiritually fatal.

The flood has already started and very, very few will be redeemed because of their affection and misplaced trust in their organized religion.

With regard to the topic of what verses apply to "Christians" and which ones apply to "Jews", "Christianity" and Talmudic Judaism have that wrong as well.

Every single verse in the Bible applies to every single one of us without exception. And the TRUE Bible includes the Quran.

There are no such things as "Jews", "Christians", "Moslems", "Buddhists", "etc.; this world has been duped into accepting these made-up designations and superstitions for one purpose: to divide us so Lucifer/Ssatan/Iblis can conquer us and take us with him into The Fire on the Last Day.

This is exactly why ALL organized religion MUST be destroyed.

Those of you who claim to be “SAVED” already, are WRONG. You do not mark your own test. Only the Lord marks your test and neither you nor your satanic pretended priests, rabbis, imams, etc. will have ANY say in it. You would do well to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the King of kings and Lord of lords says and not what you decide yourself. The “Self” has to be “crucified DAILY” until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own.

Ya I get all that...but if Hebrews is also a book for Christians...isn’t Hebrews 6:4-6 for Christians too? We are also partakers of the Holy Spirit. And we are told in the last days Christians will fall away from the faith...this goes to show what happens when you fall away from the faith..no matter what Christian you are.
You said you get all that, but then you act as if you don't? It does not say they fall away from the faith, they fell away from the understanding of the place and office of Christ as the eternal high priest. They believed Christ erased their past sins, but they still had to sacrifice on the alter for the things that they were weak in. Much the same as many teach falsely today even to stay saved. Unrepented sin is a loss of fellowship with the Lord....not a loss of salvation.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You said you get all that, but then you act as if you don't? It does not say they fall away from the faith, they fell away from the understanding of the place and office of Christ as the eternal high priest. They believed Christ erased their past sins, but they still had to sacrifice on the alter for the things that they were weak in. Much the same as many teach falsely today even to stay saved. Unrepented sin is a loss of fellowship with the Lord....not a loss of salvation.
Hebrews‬ ‭6:6‬ ‭
and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.​
‭‭That to you means loss of fellowship? Isn’t it more severe than that? You can’t be renewed to repentance again..that is loss of salvation isn’t it?

i understand about sinning and Melchizedek is what I meant.

Thunderian

Superstar
When you start out with in Lisa’s Bible...that is mocking. How about this is what Lisa believes and this is where I think you’re wrong? Which is really what this is about...you think I’m wrong and I think I’m right because of Hebrews 6:4-6, which is why I keep referencing it.

I’ve already showed you your version says the exact same thing as mine...so in this case there is no Lisa’s Bible and the kjv..so you’re should stop trying to pin the difference on a wrong version and take a look at what I’m saying to you. Hebrews 6:4-6does say...in the NASB and the kjv that Christians can lose their salvation.

Hebrews‬ ‭6:4-6‬ ‭NASB‬‬
For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Hebrews‬ ‭6:4-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.​
‭‭

‭‭To the second objection..isn’t salvation a progressive thing? Don’t you need to be in the faith to be saved? To be saved you need to believe and I would say that you would need to continue to be in the faith to be being saved as well because that’s how salvation starts.
And the verse that you disagree with that I’ve pointed out that we are being saved. If you are saved and aren’t obedient then you are in danger of falling away from the faith at some point..after awhile God will let you have your way since it’s all about free will, God doesn’t make anyone do anything. Do you really think that you or God will want you to be with Him for eternity in that case? Aren’t you then unregenerated? If you don’t respect God here, would you respect Him in heaven. That’s my point in saying salvation is progressive...one must grow in Christ.
Hebrews‬ ‭5:13-14‬ ‭
For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.​
‭‭
You’re just making the same argument over and over without responding to what my answers are. I’ve lost interest in repeating myself, sorry.

Jesus promised that when we receive the Spirit of God he is with us FOREVER. That means we cannot lose our salvation. You need to build an argument against that, and repeating an argument that does nothing to address it is a waste of time.

Thunderian

Superstar
1 Corinthians 3:16-23

"Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
By quoting this verse, you seem to agree that believers are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

But your argument disagrees with another verse on the subject of the indwelling of the Spirit.

John 14:
6 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Is it your belief that Jesus doesn’t mean forever when he says it? Or that the eternal promise of the Holy Spirit is one that he breaks?

Before you get hung up on God’s promise to destroy the temple of our bodies if we defile it, please remember that our body and our soul are not the same thing. They are separated by God from each other (the circumcision made without hands) and the body can certainly be destroyed without affecting the state of the soul, an example of which we find later in 1 Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 5:5
To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Yes, we can fall away, and God may choose to destroy our bodies. But our spirits are his now, safe and clean forever, residing already in Heaven.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.​
‭‭That to you means loss of fellowship? Isn’t it more severe than that? You can’t be renewed to repentance again..that is loss of salvation isn’t it?
If they shall fall away to renew then again unto repentance. Every time they sinned, they went back to the sacrifice to renew their Salvation. The reason you can not understand it is you do not believe God can hold you in His firm grip of mercy and grace.

Lisa

Superstar
If they shall fall away to renew then again unto repentance. Every time they sinned, they went back to the sacrifice to renew their Salvation. The reason you can not understand it is you do not believe God can hold you in His firm grip of mercy and grace.
The reason I don’t believe it is because the Bible doesn’t say He will hold you where you don’t want to be, which is why Christians will, not might, not possibly but will fall away from the faith. if God were to hold you firm you couldn’t possibly fall away in the first place.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You’re just making the same argument over and over without responding to what my answers are. I’ve lost interest in repeating myself, sorry.

Jesus promised that when we receive the Spirit of God he is with us FOREVER. That means we cannot lose our salvation. You need to build an argument against that, and repeating an argument that does nothing to address it is a waste of time.
Ya, because that’s the argument..those verses are the whole reason I believe what I believe. I didn’t make this up on the fly. If those verses didn’t say what they say, I wouldn’t think how I think.

My whole argument is Hebrews 6:4-6. If that verse didn’t say you couldn’t be renewed to repentance again, I wouldn’t think you couldn’t but it does. Other verses corroborate the falling away and also not be renewed again like Romans 11:21-22.

God does say quite clearly that people will fall away and that if you do then you can’t be renewed to repentance...it’s quite clear in Hebrews 6:4-6. There are warnings all through scripture..I put it all together but you won’t take a look at my evidence because you think the NASB is so wrong? When I proved to you Hebrews 6:4-6 is the same.

I really don’t understand why you won’t take a look at what I put together, it’s not like I’m trying to pull one over on you. I really do believe that the Bible doesn’t support osas.

Thunderian

Superstar
Ya, because that’s the argument..those verses are the whole reason I believe what I believe. I didn’t make this up on the fly. If those verses didn’t say what they say, I wouldn’t think how I think.

My whole argument is Hebrews 6:4-6. If that verse didn’t say you couldn’t be renewed to repentance again, I wouldn’t think you couldn’t but it does. Other verses corroborate the falling away and also not be renewed again like Romans 11:21-22.

God does say quite clearly that people will fall away and that if you do then you can’t be renewed to repentance...it’s quite clear in Hebrews 6:4-6. There are warnings all through scripture..I put it all together but you won’t take a look at my evidence because you think the NASB is so wrong? When I proved to you Hebrews 6:4-6 is the same.

I really don’t understand why you won’t take a look at what I put together, it’s not like I’m trying to pull one over on you. I really do believe that the Bible doesn’t support osas.
I have responded to your arguments. Please respond to mine.

KingKanti

(Please play at least @ the 20:00 Mark until 25:00 mark, if you choose not to watch it or watch the entire sermon. It explains who the blood of Jesus Christ applies to, and who it does not apply to)

I’m not sure if this link will upload, but here is a great YouTube sermon I believe all believers in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior will truly benefit from as we move forward in our walk with Him. And my apologies to those of you who have been waiting for a response from me. I’ve been pretty busy but by no means was it my intention to cause strife or division amongst you. My hopes is for this thread to be used to edify those of us who truly desire to grow in relationship with Jesus Christ and God our Father. I pray that God will direct everyone by the Holy Ghost to edify, teach, admonish, exhort and grow from this thread in Jesus Christ’s mighty name amen and amen.

Phillipians 3:
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Why is the teaching of unconditional salvation so evil?

1. It advocates that one can be saved without his/her own choice. (Power of choice is a fundamental truth).

2. It advocates that God predestines one to salvation instead of an offer for you to be saved and you need to make a choice.

3. It advocates forgiveness of sins without repentance since one is saved without a choice.

4. It advocates a license to sin since you have already been saved before your sins committed.

5. It advocates that sin can be excused since forgiveness is already given in advance.

6. It advocates that God forces one to be saved without one’s choice.

7. It destroys the law.

8. It abolishes the law.

9. If the law is destroyed and abolished, then expect sin to be immortalized – one will continue to sin.

10. It advocates that one can be saved in sin instead of from sin.

A writer wrote, “Whatever contradicts God's word, we may be sure proceeds from Satan.”

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, "The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

“In the judgment men will not be condemned because they conscientiously believed a lie, but because they did not believe the truth, because they neglected the opportunity of learning what is truth.”

The teaching of unconditional salvation is from the devil, period.