New York is going to have a fight

justjess

Superstar
Hot mess... I have a wedding and an 80th birthday coming up in the next two weeks in affected zip codes.

polymoog

Star
those measures are in the orthodox jewish areas. those people are very much against masks/social distancing rules. after them we have all of the businesses who are still reeling from revenue loss.
it will be a nasty scene... just how deblasio wants it.

AlcyoneSong

Established
those measures are in the orthodox jewish areas. those people are very much against masks/social distancing rules. after them we have all of the businesses who are still reeling from revenue loss.
*cough cough* anti-Semitic Nazi amirite?

justjess

Superstar
They are very much mixed areas. They do have large Jewish communities within them. But this definitely isn’t only effecting jews.. my family is Italian/Irish and that’s our neighborhoods

JusSayin

Established
Words like essential businesses and essential workers are extremely nefarious if one knows their history. Before ya know it, these psychopaths will be determining whether or not your life is essential because feeding you is no longer sustainable (Agenda 21).

Justify Your Existence!

Now its 4th generation unconventional warfare using unconventional weapons! Everything has been weaponized and politized!
They're wanting a final solution. Please plan accordingly...

polymoog

Star
It would have been less painful all around if nothing had been done, other than public warnings to mask up and sanitize often, and Covid had just been allowed to take it’s course.
if nothing was done, no one would have even noticed any difference. SARS and H1N1 killed 5 times more people (no co-morbidities bulking up the numbers) than this and no one batted an eye.

this was a well-executed tactical move by the NWO, but they are running out of cards to play.

justjess

Superstar
I didn't know what you were talking about. Only replying to the yacht part. I want one!
Lol. Sister in laws wedding next week. On a yacht. But it docks in one of the zip codes that will be shut down..

she thinks because it’s a boat the shut down does not apply. I disagree. I’d rather not go spend a g on formal clothes for everyone if I don’t have to

Lurker

Star
Lol. Sister in laws wedding next week. On a yacht. But it docks in one of the zip codes that will be shut down..

she thinks because it’s a boat the shut down does not apply. I disagree. I’d rather not go spend a g on formal clothes for everyone if I don’t have to
Tell the Captain to put the petal to the metal! Take that bitch to sea.

polymoog

Star
*cough cough* anti-Semitic Nazi amirite?

NYC Will Lockdown AGAIN, Democrat Cuomo Goes Full Anti Semite Targeting Jewish People Specifically

Daze

Established