New York is going to have a fight

justjess

Superstar
Hot mess... I have a wedding and an 80th birthday coming up in the next two weeks in affected zip codes.

polymoog

Superstar
those measures are in the orthodox jewish areas. those people are very much against masks/social distancing rules. after them we have all of the businesses who are still reeling from revenue loss.
it will be a nasty scene... just how deblasio wants it.

AlcyoneSong

Established
those measures are in the orthodox jewish areas. those people are very much against masks/social distancing rules. after them we have all of the businesses who are still reeling from revenue loss.
*cough cough* anti-Semitic Nazi amirite?

justjess

Superstar
They are very much mixed areas. They do have large Jewish communities within them. But this definitely isn’t only effecting jews.. my family is Italian/Irish and that’s our neighborhoods

polymoog

Superstar
It would have been less painful all around if nothing had been done, other than public warnings to mask up and sanitize often, and Covid had just been allowed to take it’s course.
if nothing was done, no one would have even noticed any difference. SARS and H1N1 killed 5 times more people (no co-morbidities bulking up the numbers) than this and no one batted an eye.

this was a well-executed tactical move by the NWO, but they are running out of cards to play.

justjess

Superstar
I didn't know what you were talking about. Only replying to the yacht part. I want one!
Lol. Sister in laws wedding next week. On a yacht. But it docks in one of the zip codes that will be shut down..

she thinks because it’s a boat the shut down does not apply. I disagree. I’d rather not go spend a g on formal clothes for everyone if I don’t have to

polymoog

Superstar
*cough cough* anti-Semitic Nazi amirite?

NYC Will Lockdown AGAIN, Democrat Cuomo Goes Full Anti Semite Targeting Jewish People Specifically

Daze

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Tim pool? The pro-vaccine shill? Cuomo wouldn't bit the hand that feeds him.
tim is half stupid; i agree.
i was mainly pointing out his headline for alcyone which matched her earlier comment.

cuomo takes orders from his handlers above him. jewish or not, those big gatherings are getting in the way of his BS-19 authoritarianism. good-- label cuomo an anti-semite so that the left can start attacking him, too. the right already hates his guts.
i dont care what religious group is opposed to the social distancing or anti-mask mandates-- i support them 100%.

justjess

Superstar
Yesterday in one of the zip codes being shut down. Which has just as large Italian, Irish and Chinese populations as it does jewish. They can cry anti Semitism all they want, the fact is they are blatantly disregarding any and all precautions and mandates and now everyone will suffer. Giving them their own separate world inside nyc was always a mistake.

Attachments

AlcyoneSong

Established
Yesterday in one of the zip codes being shut down. Which has just as large Italian, Irish and Chinese populations as it does jewish. They can cry anti Semitism all they want, the fact is they are blatantly disregarding any and all precautions and mandates and now everyone will suffer. Giving them their own separate world inside nyc was always a mistake.
See gangs of New York...