Music Video Of Maroon 5 Ft. Future - Cold

Qedr

Rookie
Hi all,

Yesterday, by accident as I'm not interested in this kind of music, I saw the MV of this song on TV. As I checked this is the latest release by Maroon 5 group. As I was spending time with my 13 years old sister I was rather shocked that this kind of stuff is shown in a daytime, especially in the music TV aimed for the youth. I've decided to visit YT and watch the video one more time to check WTF.

Mind that this post is just a plain analysis of what I've seen in video. I'm warning it might be a bit graphic.

The plot: Adam Levine, while driving his car, get a phone call with invitation to a party at Future's house, where Future's going to play him a new track. Adam refuses at first, but the caller (I don't know who's this, sorry) insists and Adam finally agrees, but not for long. A while later he's calling his girlfriend to tell her that, by the way she asks him to buy some milk. After a short call with Future Adam arrives and the song starts. Not really weird to that point, fortunately. This was only the intro tho.

Oh, by the way:

I know that the band is named Maroon 5, and 5 is V in Roman numerals. But the V alone strangely reminds me of sign of Typhon.
Let's get back to the video:

As Adam is heading to the party he's passing by the woman in scarlet dress. Does it have any meaning?

A drop of acid is added to the drink Adam has ordered. We can assume that he's going to have a trip... or something else? Maybe he'll be programmed? Let's find out later.

Just after enjoying his enhanced drink Adam goes to the bathroom. But WTF is behind him? A person in a costume? Some horned entity? This makes me to suspect that whatever we'll see later isn't just a product of Adam's drugged mind but a reality that he's going to experience on his own eyes. Maybe I'm exaggerating but this "thing" is really out of a picture here.

Just after this scene Adam is starting to trip. He has a funny experience with a mirror and sees a bunch of trippy stuff after going out of the bathroom, such as a leprechaun. But:

A girl with a tentacle sticking out of her crotch. Seriously, THAT stuff is being shown to the people? I suspect 3 options:
  1. Adam is a dedicated fan of hentai (jk)
  2. This is a demonic vision that reminds me of a similar scene in Jacob's Ladder (during a party when Jacob's wife engaged in an erotic close-up with a demon during a dance - I hope I remember it well)
  3. This is a similar scene or a follow up to a recent Lady GaGa's Coachella promo video
Gross.

A while later confused Adam gets seduces by two chicks in strange masks:

On the right we see donkey's mask. On the left... horse skull? I hope so.

I was wrong. This is either an antilope or Rupicabra skull. I don't know for sure. But I'm sure that it's a horned entity which is not making me comfortable while watching it. Not that I wasn't expecting that.

And this is just f***in' disgusting. See for yourself:

I'm not even sure if I'm on You- or Redtube right now... But a girl with a chicken head giving pleasure to some guy? It strangely reminds me of this scene in The Shining:

During a Future's part all video is processed by Google's DeepDream neural network program, which produces trippy vision of an original picture using pareidolia algorythm (neural network is trained to recognize specific patterns in the images and changes them according to these recognitions):

(another horned chick here)

(leprechaun I've mentioned earlier)

Afterwards unconscious Adam is carried and thrown to the pool by some buff (or transgender?) woman:

That's where the strangest part begins - Adam witnesses... the wedding ceremony. But not a normal wedding ceremony, just see what the priest is holding:

Holy cow... I mean unholy goat!

Just afterwards we see that all people there have no eyes:

Oddly enough this scene is synchronized with a part of the chorus with lyrics: "I see there's something going on". Can it mean that tripping Adam is placed into reality that is hidden from others? That is my interpretation of this scene.

In the next scene Adam manages to exit the pool and is once again placed in the bathroom. The camera is spinning and shows the places where Adam experienced the visions:

The bathroom.

The bed with antilope(?) and donkey girls. Adam is lying there unconscious.

The party. Notice the horned head.

Previously I skipped the scene when Adam was talking to Future in some room as I didn't notice anything meaningful there (I might be wrong). This scene appeared once again. I think that the white rabbit over there wasn't place by accident ("Follow the white rabbit", anyone?)

Also, it looks like all the places are the different states of Adam's mind (or different phases of drug effect)

Just afterwards we can see the moment when Adam finally arrives home, puts a bottle of milk in the fridge (there is quite much milk, though), then places himself next to his girlfriend and tells her all the wacky story. That's it.

The last, but not least - In last seconds of the video we see:
© 2016 222 Records / INTERSCOPE RECORDS
Just as I expected - Interscope Records.

I'm 100% sure that it's not the all that could be covered in the video. Basing on what I've learned from VC's music videos analysis I can tell that all the plot has something to do with programming or abuse. The drug given by the barman (why did he give him the drug anyway? he must've been told to do so) opens Adam's mind and makes him prone to all the wicked/satanic stuff that is taking place afterwards. I'm confused why such a video is made for a song with lyrics looking like they're about the couple that lost all love to each other.

@VC - I would really appreciate if you managed to give us your opinion on that video.

Aero

Superstar
The connection between consciousness and subconscious is stronger when under the influence of drugs. And that is a big part of how Mind Control works. The weaker the mind, the easier it is to plant ideas in their head. That's how you turn a regular person, or even a baby into cultists and cult leaders. But what I'm wondering is why is the Age of Horus so bad?

They wouldn't do the rituals if they didn't have power. So another question is why does Christianity shun such things? Christians have their own rituals that are very cult like, but their minds are closed to the idea of magick and chakras. And don't tell me about "false idols", because I see a lot of false idolatry going on. I feel like there should be room to merge ideas, and not in the demonic sense. Plus I'm kind of interested to see how the Demon Baby thing plays out.

Devine

Star
Wow. Just Wow. Excellent post you did a great job. Sick hollywood fucks

Nicole

Rookie
That's honestly a little creepy to me. If Maroon 5 was a band I was interested in, I'd probably sad with that music video. I know I was sad with the music video for Never Close Our Eyes since Adam Lambert was a singer I liked. I think Maroon 5 might be giving off mixed signals though recently. I mean, Adam Levigne joins The Voice, a family friendly show for the most part, and then the next official music video they release, Animals, is a 180. I happened to watch Don't Wanna Know recently since it popped up on Cinamasins and it was honestly really cute and safe compared to that.

Qedr

Rookie
The connection between consciousness and subconscious is stronger when under the influence of drugs. And that is a big part of how Mind Control works. The weaker the mind, the easier it is to plant ideas in their head. That's how you turn a regular person, or even a baby into cultists and cult leaders. But what I'm wondering is why is the Age of Horus so bad?

They wouldn't do the rituals if they didn't have power. So another question is why does Christianity shun such things? Christians have their own rituals that are very cult like, but their minds are closed to the idea of magick and chakras. And don't tell me about "false idols", because I see a lot of false idolatry going on. I feel like there should be room to merge ideas, and not in the demonic sense. Plus I'm kind of interested to see how the Demon Baby thing plays out.
Hello,
I'm afraid I didn't quite understand the second paragraph of your post. I must agree that Christianity - I would prefer to limit it for Catholicism - has rituals which aren't contradictory to occult or pagan beliefs. As a believing person (not a very good Christian, unfortunately) I cannot agree with Catholic doctrines, but also Protestant belief is not what I'm comfortable with, as the communities there are usually very flawed. On the other hand, Jesus relieved us of performing the rituals to maintain our faith and the salvation - at least that's my opinion about it. What is the connection of this to the main topic though? Also, what do you mean by Demon Baby?

Wow. Just Wow. Excellent post you did a great job. Sick hollywood fucks
Thanks. I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg but that's what I could find without raising the false alarms about parts I was uncertain of.

That's honestly a little creepy to me. If Maroon 5 was a band I was interested in, I'd probably sad with that music video. I know I was sad with the music video for Never Close Our Eyes since Adam Lambert was a singer I liked. I think Maroon 5 might be giving off mixed signals though recently. I mean, Adam Levigne joins The Voice, a family friendly show for the most part, and then the next official music video they release, Animals, is a 180. I happened to watch Don't Wanna Know recently since it popped up on Cinamasins and it was honestly really cute and safe compared to that.
I need to keep up a bit with Maroon 5 music. It's not my kind of music as I'm into rap/hardcore/metal but I appreciate the talent and style of this band. If I heard this song on the radio, I would just bob my head to it a little, but the video just scared the sh*t out of me. It's totally in a different style than a song and I would rather expect it from Behemoth than a pop-rock band. The only difference is that Behemoth's stuff is made totally conscious and the band leader, who is an intelligent douchebag I would say, puts all the occult imagery purpose. Any fan is aware of it. In this case they are not. That's what worries me most.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Many thanks, Qedr, this was a quality article you've produced.

If 13,000,000 viewed this and didn't go "WTF did I just watch" I'm just going to stop trying to warn people about what's going on since they obviously aren't concerned about where this is all headed, then. Yeah, this is pretty openly, unmistakably satanic and mind control propaganda - if you want to indulge in that, leave me out of it. Sick day and age to live in.

Also, you're definitely right about the typhon V - that thing is everywhere now. My guess is they named their band as such precisely to pay homage to the symbol.

Qedr said:
I need to keep up a bit with Maroon 5 music. It's not my kind of music as I'm into rap/hardcore/metal but I appreciate the talent and style of this band. If I heard this song on the radio, I would just bob my head to it a little, but the video just scared the sh*t out of me. It's totally in a different style than a song and I would rather expect it from Behemoth than a pop-rock band. The only difference is that Behemoth's stuff is made totally conscious and the band leader, who is an intelligent douchebag I would say, puts all the occult imagery purpose. Any fan is aware of it. In this case they are not. That's what worries me most.
This is far from the only "happy" music with a satanic video to accompany it. Here in an article from VC with the same thing: https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/panic-discos-la-devotee-clearly-celebrates-hollywoods-satanic-mind-control-system/
This is a lost battle. The NWO is going to win, as was prophesied, because it isn't even that people are unaware of what's going on but that they WELCOME IT. Are these same people aware their own governments perpetrated 9/11, false flag attacks and all of the other insane stuff happening in the world? Honestly: If one is down with this video my guess is one also doesn't really CARE about such things.

As I see it, there's simply no reason to engage in such things as 'magick' and other occult ideas. Basically, what all of these things are about is gaining power. But, it's always gaining power in a negative way. What do the satanists want to do with their traumatizing, perverted, dehumanizing rituals? What was the 9/11 ritual about? They want to control minds. It's about power, control and always in a negative, destructive way for the purpose of benefitting oneself at the expense of others.

What I believe as a Christian gives real power is glorifying God. It is in facing up to one's shortcomings and working to become a better person. That is power... unlike performing some sick ritual it requires actual work and courage but also provides real payoff. Real, personal power has nothing to do with conducting rituals - why would I want to do that? The world is fine as it is (except people are generally turning it to sh1t, which also isn't God's fault) so why would I want to try to manipulate reality to generate false 'power' to control reality or manipulate minds?

Last edited:

Xoalienn

Rookie
I never watch music videos, the ones like this are all the same, same imagery, same stupid horns, same theme that has nothing to do with the song, etc. I’ve always been a Maroon 5 fan (except I just haven’t paid much attention to them in the last few years) but is there something with Adam’s dyed blonde hair? I believe VC talks about that in other singers and I never connected that to Adam until just now.