Movies you'd like to see covered

Aero

Superstar
Speaking of quarterbacks, what about "Any Given Sunday".

It's about Football obviously. Most of the Illuminati symbols are subtle. But one football team's logo is literally a triangle with Horus eye in the middle. And one of their players loses an eyeball in the game. Look I don't watch that much Football, but I'm pretty sure nobody gets an eye gauged out. They milk the scene for all it's worth too. Just so weird to throw that in there.

SheWatches

Rookie
I can understand not wanting to bother with picking apart cult horror films since their use of masonic/black magic is usually obvious & is what their audience expects. The average audience however doesn't expect to see the above in children's films, especially Disney films. You who already know about Disney may roll your eyes at this statement, but I think even the most jaded Truther would be pretty shocked at all the blatant satanic imagery that's in this new live action 'Beauty & the Bapho...Beast.'

Where to start...
1) Belle visits a church with XO's in its wall paneling... don't think it means "love&kisses." This scene is not in the cartoon.

2) Sharp eyed viewers will also see (ugh) XO’s & XX’s everywhere in the set designs, props, & clothing throughout this film. No. Joke.

3) A one-eyed wolf is now the Alpha of the hungry wolf pack. Was not in cartoon either.

4) Most of the lovable cartoon characters now have creepy new designs.... Lumiere's nose/brow now makes a devil head.

5) The little French maid feather duster has been turned into a red-eyed, white peacock
(*cough* Bennu bird *cough*) thing... for some reason.

6) Though the pub where Gaston & LeFou sing is brightly lit, the mounted stag head faces are in shadow
despite being flanked by altar candles.

7) At the end of the film, when 'The Beast' is 'resurrected,' the sun rises over a gold statue of Lucifer (star on his head) that's on one of the castle pinnacles.

There's more I'm not able to screencap but sheesh, that's enough isn't it?

Attachments

Last edited:

manama

Star
Hello all!

A few days ago I saw new Ghost In the Shell starring Scarlett Johansson. Knowing the anime already I found the movie very exciting, compliant with Japanese original. Nevertheless, it was obvious for me that the movie was pushing Luciferian and transhuman agenda. Despite the plot being about people enhanced with cybernetic implants and literal "putting human soul in artificial body" the story, initially about a girl whose brain has been transplanted into cyborg body, turns into telling that combining person with a machine makes an entity stronger than both alone. Please let me describe a few examples:

Is the triangle also meaningful?

There are also many Illuminati/Luciferian occurences not-so-hidden in characters and symbols.

SPOILER ALERT (font will be white, select text to read it ;) )
The scene where Major is lured into the lair of Kuze, the main antagonist for a first half of the movie is literally the moment of illumination of the main character.
Kuze tells Major that she is not the only one of her kind and basically he was one of previously failed experiments and was rejected because of (As far as I remember) "rebelious mind". The moment he touches the face of Major we can clearly see the one seeing eye tattoo on his hand.

I interpret this scene as Kuze being Lucifer, the fallen one, who sheds light on confused Major. The plot twists and starts showing the creators as the evil ones.

SPOILER STOP

Also what struck my mind was the scene (SPOILER) of Major was visitting home of her mother. (SPOILER STOP) all visible numbers on doors added up were 13 (13 = 6 + 7 - unification of human and god).

I would really appreciate if VC or some forum user could cover the movie and probably describe other moments of it. If you like I can also make a new thread off this post and start a separate discussion.

Thanks for reading!

@edit: typos (English is not my native language)
please no

manama

Star
Ghost in the shell is one of my favorite old anime. The movie is clearly a failed adaptation where the ruined everything about the original characters and the story and the entire backbone. If they added extra symbolism into it ill be even more pissed off.

Qedr

Rookie
Ghost in the shell is one of my favorite old anime. The movie is clearly a failed adaptation where the ruined everything about the original characters and the story and the entire backbone. If they added extra symbolism into it ill be even more pissed off.
That's your opinion ;) I liked the movie, although I'm more than sure it was used to push the agenda of transhumanism & luciferianism. If you watched then you possibly can see the message of it.

manama

Star
That's your opinion ;) I liked the movie, although I'm more than sure it was used to push the agenda of transhumanism & luciferianism. If you watched then you possibly can see the message of it.
The entire Ghost in the shell fandom was pissed off by the movie

I've always wanted him to do a Twin Peaks (or Lynch films in general) analysis, the man is my artistic hero and have always though he was trying to tell us something.
I hope this isn't against house rules in mentioning other occult theorists, but Jay Dyer helped explained Lynch in his "Inland Empire" series.
Twin Peaks: https://jaysanalysis.com/2015/04/19/inside-david-lynch-an-esoteric-guide-to-twin-peaks/
Lost Highway: https://jaysanalysis.com/2014/02/17/lost-highway-1997-esoteric-analysis/
Mulholland Drive: https://jaysanalysis.com/2014/05/22/hollywood-occult-brainwashing-in-lynchs-mulholland-drive/
Audio Analysis of Hollywood Trilogy: https://jaysanalysis.com/2015/11/29/esoteric-hollywood-occult-meaning-of-lost-highway-mulholland-drive/

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
It's rude to call them "it" and call them "trannys" with no evidence... it makes no sense. The narrator seems incompetent and ignorant.
I agree Mecca, I don't agree with their confusion with their biological identies, but they are human beings with feelings, who get hurt.

SheWatches

Rookie
SheWatches said:

a church with XO's in its wall paneling... don't think it means "love&kisses."

What"s it mean?
Hi mecca, sorry for the late reply. I'm not on as much as I'd like. X is the sign of the beast, O can either/both symbolize All That Is or the Earth specifically. Any 4 or 8 pointed shape can also symbolize the Earth, which is why Baphomet sits on a cube for a throne. Annoyingly confusing, I know, but the satanic elite love claiming the Earth for their own. This is why I support interfaith work. I side with any other faith that fights to save the Earth from these bastards.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
X is the sign of the beast, O can either/both symbolize All That Is or the Earth specifically. Any 4 or 8 pointed shape can also symbolize the Earth, which is why Baphomet sits on a cube for a throne. Annoyingly confusing, I know, but the satanic elite love claiming the Earth for their own.
Thanks.
Hi mecca, sorry for the late reply. I'm not on as much as I'd like.
No problem.
This is why I support interfaith work. I side with any other faith that fights to save the Earth from these bastards.
Good.

Nicole

Rookie
Treasure Planet. I loved watching it when it came on tv. I think it's one of the more underrated Disney movies. Anyway, it's got the one eyed symbolism with John Silver, 'the cyborg.' An important item in the movie also opens a triangle shaped door later in the movie. Suicide Squad is another good one that came out recently. It's honestly kind of hard since I hardly ever watch tv or movies. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites..... I would like to see the animated version on here to be honest now that I think about it.

Vixy

Star
Desperately seeking Susan. -Although it's kinda self explanatory.

TMT

Star

Aero

Superstar
"Get Out" could of been such a good movie. It had some great scenes, but they ruined the whole revenge act. Not to spoil it, but he gets out pretty damn easily. They overplayed the whole hypnosis angle.

It's basically about Mk Ultra but they had to make an actual plot to have a movie. And everyone comes off way too robotic, to the point where they all seem dumb. I would think that fact is cool, if the title of the movie was. "Get Out of Mk Ultra". So people actually knew what it's about.