Memory

Zakat

Star
Memory is part of the human being, at least the normal uncorrupted one.

Memory is what s/he remembers since s/he was born up till any point before death comes so that life after death can start, that is the hereafter.

My point is, what a tremendous blessing memory is, that is the remembrance of one's life.

Here's what could be partly the story of my life though I no longer really wish I could have hung myself with the umbilical cord before I was delivered into this world although I was told I almost got entangled with it around my neck thence.

Zakat

Star
How many things are there to remember, If He Blesses that faculty called memory?

How many things are rememberable?

From the first contact with one's mother to her first attempt at conversation or rather expression of joy and happiness...

Zakat

Star
The best thing to remember is God and every one of His Purest Attributes.

He Is An-Nūr, The Reason for every light.

We can be 'Abdun Nūr, servants to The Light, simply by always being well-intentioned.
1700884440224.png
1700884297411.png

Zakat

Star
As-Sami' Is The One Who Hears everything at all times, whether past, present, and future.

Our ears are 'Abdas Sami', servants to The One Who Attributes sounds to vocal cords and to interactions between particles of matter, solid, liquid, gas, and others which we may be oblivious of.

Ears are here but also there, as in another entity's means of hearing, whatever those may be.

Note that one's hearts may also be Blessed with inner hearing, 'Abdal Bāțin of ears of the heart, but for that that entity must refrain from hearing the unlawful such as evil but also wind musical instruments.
1700889319460.png