Manchester Explosions

Haich

Superstar
Man this is getting lame I check back in hoping some sense has been restored and we're still going round in circles o_O

I hope people at least take this point, ISIS and Boko Haram and Al Shabab, they're all funded by the same men we call our leaders. They do not represent or speak for Islam. They have hijacked our faith and are out to spread destruction.

We need to be interrogative about the version of events we're given every time an attack happens. The same old narrative is washed, rinsed and dried and we lap it up without questioning the evidence in front of us.

The problem is only going to worsen, uniting against it is the only way. Some people on here really want to divide us, but we need to be skeptics, who is trying to destroy this world and why?

Devine

Star
When all this Muslim talk started up again recently in America i was very surprised to learn that anyone would ever even think to compare the radicals with the every day people of the religion. what a bummer

Aero

Superstar
I believe you I guess. So you're in it and down with that?
I'm the guy that can go in and press the reset buttons on the Illuminati. It's just a question of what buttons I can get to. But that's another story. All I can tell you is I knew England was going to get hit, and I figured a bombing. But I couldn't stop that one :(

Devine

Star
I'm the guy that can go in and press the reset buttons on the Illuminati. It's just a question of what buttons I can get to. But that's another story. All I can tell you is I knew England was going to get hit, and I figured a bombing. But I couldn't stop that one :(
ok that's cool. I just hope your happy person my friend

Aero

Superstar
ok that's cool. I just hope your happy person my friend
Lol well I feel pretty confident I'm a good guy. An independent player.

I'm not that biased. My instincts just tell me this type of attack seemed more personal than religious, or political. Or it is all ritual, and England just drew the short straw.

rainerann

Star
Lol well I feel pretty confident I'm a good guy. An independent player.

I'm not that biased. My instincts just tell me this type of attack seemed more personal than religious, or political. Or it is all ritual, and England just drew the short straw.
So then you don't think it had something to do with the number 93 then?

Haich

Superstar

Haich

Superstar
His neighbours, friends and community leaders all spoke out. They were Muslim, if he represented Islam why did the repeatedly flag up their concerns? Surely they'd join in with his evil crime

Aero

Superstar
So then you don't think it had something to do with the number 93 then?
I don't consciously know all the masonic numerology stuff. Plus there seems to be a lot of debate over what the numbers are actually supposed to mean. In Thelema the number 93 is supposed to represent a greeting. And I've also heard it represents Black Magick, or God.

The important number for these events isn't 93 or even 22. It's 11 I think. 11 x 3 = 33. The '33' symbolizes the highest spiritual conscious attainable by the human being. So the attack had symbolic meaning to the Illuminti, along with the political and social goals of staging such an event.

Lady

Star
Here is a frank round-table discussion on the Manchester bombing as well as radical Muslim vs. moderate Muslim influence in the world today.
I especially appreciate the woman's comments starting at 4:09, but the whole video is an encouraging start in addressing "the elephant in the room" regarding Islamic terror.

Last edited:

Lady

Star
It is my thought that the solution to the acts of terror by Islamic radicals will be brought by the Muslim community as a whole.

DesertRose

Superstar
http://www.globalresearch.ca/manchester-bombing-the-uncomfortable-truth-abedi-is-not-an-unprotected-lone-wolf/5592223
"More details have emerged about the prior familiarity of British intelligence agencies with the Manchester suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, whose murderous assault Monday evening left 22 people dead.

Given Abedi’s connections and his travel movements leading up to the attack, the only explanation for him being able to remain at large for so long is that he was a protected asset—part of a broad network of operatives utilised by Britain and the US to conduct their nefarious operations in the Middle East."

And.......
http://www.globalresearch.ca/manchester-berlin-paris-nice-london-new-york-passports-and-ids-mysteriously-discovered-in-the-wake-of-terror-attacks/5592063

DesertRose

Superstar
Devin wrote: "When all this Muslim talk started up again recently in America i was very surprised to learn that anyone would ever even think to compare the radicals with the every day people of the religion. what a bummer."

Thank you Devin for the above comment:). I mean that sincerely, btw.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DesertRose

I hope you know that there are many people who distinguish between ordinary Muslims and Jihads. As a Christian I feel a weariness when various Muslims bring up the Crusades as though they were a representation of "what Christians would do if they got the chance".

I have no objection about Christians and Muslims having 'robust discussions' over what we actually believe, but when you are told 'here is an ISIS moron - that's what you are all like' I take offence on behalf of misrepresented people. Does that make sense?

DesertRose

Superstar
@Yup totally, and thank you for that.
I blame the media and it is sad that many equate Islam with the actions of people.
The guys happened to be born from Muslim parents, but they go against the teachings regarding not killing innocents.
I get tired of having to tell people that I do not speak for the actions of Muslims, but for Islam the belief system.

Haich

Superstar
It is my thought that the solution to the acts of terror by Islamic radicals will be brought by the Muslim community as a whole.
Well I think the problem is bigger than the Muslim community, I posted an article from the telegraph which explained the Manchester attacker was flagged five times prior to this attack. Surely that's a matter for the police to take seriously?

Those with influence can make the change, the Muslims can only try and educate people and protest against it

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DesertRose

I always think that in order to have any meaningful debate you should understand where someone is coming from and give them the chance to properly define their position. I don't care at all about winning an argument or people liking my posts. I am much more interested in dialogue and debate of the real issues. I also think it is possible, even on a forum with strangers to disagree without being disagreeable...

manama

Star
@DesertRose and @Haich - You know I am not trying to be inflammatory but as decent folk can you understand why many Christians and others start to put up emotional walls when we read stuff like this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/egypt-attack-coptic-christians-killed-bus-heading-monastery-n764981

Peace be upon you both (and I'm only asking because I know you are not like these guys)
Reminds me of another Islamic prophecy. Three great nations will be destroyed because of influence from the outsiders. First the Prophet mentioned Palestine. After that Syria and finally Egypt.

Palestine is down

Syria also

Now Egypt is left and the current situation makes it clear that it will follow the same fate ;//