Manchester Explosions

FortyFour

Rookie
There reason they are reporting 19 dead in the May 22nd 2017 written 5/22/2017 is because of Math & Date numerology

5+2+2+2+0+1+7 = 19

Cheers!

P.S. right when this story broke I turned to my mom and said "watch - they will report 19 dead and 42 injured.. maybe even 59 injured". As of right now its 19 dead and 50+ injured

P.P.S It's also a great day for an "explosion" - the word "explosion" sums to 42 in reverse reduction and 48 and English reduction. Today is the 142nd day for the year (the word "forty two" sums to 142), a day that leave 223 left in the year (223 is the 48th prime number).

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Congratulations Tory lovers, another wave of austerity and welfare cuts, housing price hikes, inaccessible education...etc. Is on its way

Dan

Veteran
Synchronicities for me today: Woke up, switched on phone and the time was exactly 09:11 (GMT).
Switched on computer and first read the news of this. Reports say "22 dead". This happened on the 22nd exactly four years to the Lee Rigby killing.
Went to YouTube. Related videos Soundgarden Pretty Noose (!). Was uploaded on Nov 22 2009 (you'll have to look it up as link won't post).
Googled "22" and found this link: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/09/the-mystery-of-the-deadly-double-dice/
It mentions Nov 22 1941 (Pearl Harbour) and a strange advert at the time from an apparent dummy company called Monarch Publishing.
Googled that and found this: http://www.monarchpublish.com/#about-us
The site shows a picture halfway down of four men. One has a one-eye symbol on bandana and another is doing the Baphomet pose (number 13 on t-shirt).

Now I don't believe in coincidences. There is clearly a pattern here. It seems like corporations/government have been tapping into something very dark for a long time. The police have been told to issue statements based on these double numbers, it seems.

Haich

Superstar
Similar event happened just before the French elections. How convenient for it to happen again and the general elections are around the corner...

My prayers and thoughts go out to the innocent people that were affected. I don't believe this was a terrorist attack but they're probably going to attribute to ISIS as usual

Leviathan

Established
I thought they were supposed to have security at these events. I don't really go to concerts, but I always assumed they did. Especially for a big name singer like Ariana Grande, who's one of the most famous celebrities of the moment and can certainly afford it. You'd think they'd strengthen security at those events seeing as how that singer, Christina Grimmie, was shot to death at the meet and greet session after her concert just last year. I just don't see how this could happen. But maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about.

The Zone

Star
I am not going to go any one way or another without info. True, false flags happen, but so does actual terrorism. FWIW, the culprit could not get inside the concert and the explosion came on the outside where people were leaving. It would make more sense for something to have happened inside for mass effect if planned.

OTOH, the timing is curious but that too could be because Trump is visiting the ME. I just don't have quite enough info to say one way or another what happened yet and think jumping to conclusions straight away is disrespectful to victims. I may be leaning towards business as usual but still need time to digest more info.

The certainty here is privacy which is already bad in the UK actually may dribve them to cameras in the home.

Last edited:

Leviathan

Established
I thought they were supposed to have security at these events. I don't really go to concerts, but I always assumed they did. Especially for a big name singer like Ariana Grande, who's one of the most famous celebrities of the moment and can certainly afford it. You'd think they'd strengthen security at those events seeing as how that singer, Christina Grimmie, was shot to death at the meet and greet session after her concert just last year. I just don't see how this could happen. But maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about.
My question was answered. I did some reading and apparently the attack happened in a lobby and not inside the concert itself.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
what annoys me is to assume that t
I am not going to go any one way or another without info. True, false flags happen, but so does actual terrorism. FWIW, the culprit could not get inside the concert and the explosion came on the outside where people were leaving. It would make more sense for something to have happened inside for mass effect if planned.

OTOH, the timing is curious but that too could be because Trump is visiting the ME. I just don't have quite enough info to say one way or another what happened yet and think jumping to conclusions straight away is disrespectful to victims. I may be leaning towards business as usual but still need time to digest more info.

The certainty here is privacy which is already bad in the UK actually may drive them to cameras in the home.
What annoys me is to assume that the "terrorist" are Muslim when it could very well be some random dude down the street who wanted to stir something up.

I have no information on the Manchester bombings yet, but I do notice a constant trend to accuse western people of racism or Islamophobia for assuming it was an Islamic terror attack when in 99% of the cases, it was an Islamic terror attack.

But I don't want to go there before the mysteries of this attack have been resolved, if they will ever be.