LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

"Chestfeeding"?? WTH is WRONG with these people??

Its truly disgusting.

At first i thought they were talking about women who delusionally think they're men and they would get all "dysphoric" if reminded that they are women and have breasts.

But no, it's about giving men a bunch of medications and hormones so they can produce some mystery fluid and then latch a poor unsuspecting baby on to them to drink it. Child abuse!

I am ashamed of my generation...

Hopefully this is just propaganda meant to manipulate us dissenters into joining the majority.

A survey, conducted by Redfield & Wilton Strategies for Newsweek suggested that among those aged between 25-34, 44 percent were in favor of the idea while just 31 percent disagreed.

The remaining 25 percent of those responding to the survey either expressed no clear opinion or simply stated that they didn't know.

Those surveyed weren't asked what punishment should be meted out to those who use the wrong pronouns.

Similar sentiments were found among those aged 35-44. In that group, 38 percent appeared to be in favor of criminalizing misgendering someone while 35 percent were against.

About one quarter - 26 percent - were either unsure or did not express an opinion

Millennials are defined as those having been born between 1981 and 1996, making them between 27 and 42 years old today.

Generation Z includes those born between 1997 and 2012, who would now be aged between 11 and 26 years old.

Among the general population, the survey which was conducted along 1,500 people, only 19 percent support misgendering being criminalized while 65 percent are against such laws being created.

A remaining 12 percent have no opinion either way, while 4 percent 'dont knowo.

Among Generation Z Americans aged 18-24, there appears to be less enthusiasm to make misgendering a criminal charge.

In that group, 33 percent believe that calling someone by the wrong pronoun should be a criminal offense, while 48 percent disagree.

In terms of people's behavior, 37 percent said they would respect the wishes of the transgender person and use the pronouns as requested to do so. 17 percent said they would ignore such requests.

A further 28 percent said their response would depend on the individual involved while another 17 percent were unsure.
I think it is propaganda... there's no way the 18-24 demographic is more conservative than 26-44 year olds.

He's still pro degeneracy.

From the article:
The Reclaim Party leader argued that the leftist lurch of the LGBTQ2A+ movement has ultimately done a lot of damage to average gay and lesbian people in how they are viewed by society.

“They have captured a movement that everybody in a civilised society should get behind, which is supporting gay lesbian rights,” Fox said, adding: “That’s why I set fire to that flag. Because that flag is a homophobic and racist flag.”
Sodomites already had the same rights as everyone else - holding a job, buying and selling property, voting, marrying someone of the opposite sex, etc.

Getting special privileges to engage in public degeneracy, adopt children -or worse, have children be created for them in a lab on the taxpayer's dime as they're pushing in the lovely state of california - is absolutely NOT something everybody in a "civilized society should get behind".

e-Enoch

Superstar
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Barack Obama Writes An Open Letter To America’s Librarians Defending & Supporting The LGBTQIA+ Child Grooming Books Sparking Outrage

clambot

Veteran

The Sojourner

Established
It's a part of the depopulation agenda.

The transgendered people are rendered sterile so they will not be able to reproduce any offspring.

They are led to believe that they are being helped to accept and be their true selves. But, the real value of them doing this for the so-called elites is that they won't have any children.

I am ashamed of my generation...

Hopefully this is just propaganda meant to manipulate us dissenters into joining the majority.

I think it is propaganda... there's no way the 18-24 demographic is more conservative than 26-44 year olds.
Ok, i think i've figured out the glaring contradiction between generation z having approx 1 out of 5 identifying as lgbtpqwth while in millenials only about 1 out of 10 (still too many!) while seemingly showing less support for "trans rights" by not wanting to criminalize "misgendering".

The answer is that these hypocrites are identifying as lgb only. They want their own perversion to be accepted while they get to turn around and point fingers at others. The hypocrisy disgusts me.

Has anyone mentioned that Russia outlawed transgender surgery as of yesterday? I mention this because USA is satanic country that is waging war against a Christian country: Russia. Ukraine war is destroying all of our lives thanks to Washington District of Criminals.