LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Dalit

Star
Warning: this show is an equal opportunity offender

Love how they also make fun of Harry and Megan.

JoChris

Superstar
The funny thing about this statement is that there are also a group called "lipstick lesbians" who are more like your typical pretty girl who's gay. I don't think all lesbians try to look as ugly as possible. Plus we aren't all pretty by society's standards.
I do have to say that I feel bad that you went to that gathering. It sounded absolutely horrific and I feel for anyone, especially a Christian who is dragged to such a horrible event. How can people be celebrating this degenerative behaviour? It's sad how some of the churches are alright with it, as well! It's just a destruction of society in general. Anyone who believes in this stuff are just being heavily manipulated by the media..who in their right minds would be alright with this? Especially with the kids being present there? No proper respectable parent would EVER bring their child to any of these events!
We surely are in the end times *sighs*
Sorry I was unclear but I didn't want to make that entry too long. I didn't mean to give people the impression that I think all lesbians are (physically) ugly!!! There were some attractive lesbians who looked feminine (wearing dresses and skirts too). There were some "butch" lesbians, wearing stereotyped masculine clothes and terrible haircuts who were also attractive despite their attempts to look the opposite.
There are people who get a particular ugly look in their eyes and faces that they did not have before they take up (according to traditional values) immoral lifestyles. Think of Only Fans women, Playboy models, drug addicts, Satanists, criminals....
In different ways their eyes harden. They get frown lines and wrinkles in different places. They get stares and winces and awkward postures that normal straight people never do.

Part of my nursing training was to observe patients behaviour and appearance closely for abnormalities and changes to assess if their condition was deteriorating or improving, so I might simply notice more than the average person.

I know some people are not video watchers so i hope its ok that i went ahead and took some relevant screenshots (however, i would highly recommend watching the video, i just know sometimes we get short on time)

Screenshot_20230225-141942.jpg

Screenshot_20230225-141919.jpg

The video creator correctly points out that by lumping in people of color and women w "queer" it pushes a narrative that all three of these groups are somehow the same "born this way", when in reality it is not a choice to be a woman or person of color, but absolutely a choice to engage in "queerness".

Screenshot_20230225-144537.jpgScreenshot_20230225-144507.jpg

However, this man Elijah points out that he is celibate and same sex attracted. So not exactly active in commiting sin i would say. Of course, we don't know what he is thinking so no way of knowing if he is commiting sin in his heart...

The video creator points out that it is the identity that is a sin, but i would argue that in biblical times there was no homosexual "identity", there was deviant behavior and abstaining from such behavior. So while Christians are called to carry their cross, would it be incorrect to interpret that as meaning "abstaining from the behavior "?

(I do believe that a person who suffers from same sex attraction makes a CHOICE when choosing to identify as homosexual, but i don't believe that every person who comes to believe on Jesus Christ will instantaneously find every last deviant urge automatically wiped from their mind (especially if they have indulged in their sin for the majority of their lives).

I'm aware that there are some who believe that, just as there are some who believe people who struggle with same sex attraction, even if celibate, are unsavable).

Different red states have been attempting to pass legislation banning minors from attending drag performances, and banning drag performances from public spaces. The latest would be Tennessee and Montana.

Some concerning bits in this story

The Daily Montanan reports that “as of Thursday morning, 149 constituents had messaged legislators in support of the bill and 270 constituents had sent messages in opposition. Opponents outweighed supporters when the bill was heard in the House Judiciary Committee earlier this month.”

Transgender Montana Rep. Zooey Zephyr said they are personally hurt by the legislation
More citizens of montana oppose the bill than support it?! And the citizens of montana at some point elected a transgender representative?!

If so, this truly proves that even in red states there is no escaping this agenda. The "conservative lgbt+++" propaganda - that as long as they vote for low taxes and don't say anything over the top "woke" theyre ok - must have really worked to brainwash people.

A young woman who is detransistioning is suing because she was coerced into undergoing hormone therapy and a double mastectomy.

The lawsuit alleges that as a child, she was coerced into undergoing a gender transition — which included being placed on puberty blockers, hormones, and having her healthy breasts removed.

“At just 9 years old, Chloe began suffering from gender dysphoria. She first expressed her struggle with gender dysphoria to her pediatrician when she was 12 years old,” the Center for American Liberty said in a statement. “Then, under the advice and supervision of medical professionals, Chloe was coerced into undergoing a ‘gender transition.’ Between the ages of 13 and 16 years old, physicians placed Chloe on puberty blockers, off-label cross-sex hormone treatment, and performed a double mastectomy on her to remove her breasts.”
“Doctors told Chloe and her parents that Chloe’s gender dysphoria would never resolve itself,” the statement continued. “That was a lie. They also told Chloe and her parents that Chloe was at a high risk for suicide unless she socially and medically transitioned. Chloe’s doctors told her parents, ‘would you rather have a dead daughter or a live son?’ That was a lie too.”

JoChris

Superstar
I know some people are not video watchers so i hope its ok that i went ahead and took some relevant screenshots (however, i would highly recommend watching the video, i just know sometimes we get short on time)

View attachment 84865

View attachment 84864

The video creator correctly points out that by lumping in people of color and women w "queer" it pushes a narrative that all three of these groups are somehow the same "born this way", when in reality it is not a choice to be a woman or person of color, but absolutely a choice to engage in "queerness".

View attachment 84866View attachment 84867

However, this man Elijah points out that he is celibate and same sex attracted. So not exactly active in commiting sin i would say. Of course, we don't know what he is thinking so no way of knowing if he is commiting sin in his heart...

The video creator points out that it is the identity that is a sin, but i would argue that in biblical times there was no homosexual "identity", there was deviant behavior and abstaining from such behavior. So while Christians are called to carry their cross, would it be incorrect to interpret that as meaning "abstaining from the behavior "?

(I do believe that a person who suffers from same sex attraction makes a CHOICE when choosing to identify as homosexual, but i don't believe that every person who comes to believe on Jesus Christ will instantaneously find every last deviant urge automatically wiped from their mind (especially if they have indulged in their sin for the majority of their lives).

I'm aware that there are some who believe that, just as there are some who believe people who struggle with same sex attraction, even if celibate, are unsavable).
Thank you so much for taking the time for your detailed entry!
For background knowledge on why bible-believing Christians find the above video worrying , This is the traditional Christian worldview:

After believing in Jesus, some people have miraculously lost the desire to sin what was impossible to do for them before that. [I knew a heroin addict who said he never had another dose and even lost the desire after he became a Christian]. Others do appear to have personal struggles and weaknesses [temptations] that remain with them throughout their life - to use Christian terminology it is their cross to bear, their "fleshly weakness" or how they have to deny themself. Through faith in Jesus [justification], with the power of the Holy Spirit we lose the desire the sin and eventually overcome the sin with His help [sanctification]... that doesn't guarantee the temptation doesn't happen ever again, it just means it gets easier to fight overall. [e.g. I have strong depression tendencies, but with God's help I do not give into it nearly as much... and I praise Him for that!)

The problem with (alleged) Christians struggling with LGBT+-related sins is that they have been convinced/ convinced themselves that being "queer" in any way is something that they cannot overcome ever... they have to accept their sexual identity and remain resigned to ALWAYS being queer, whether they believe in Jesus or not. It appears that according to the rainbow community, the gay "Jesus" died for their sins, He accepts their sins, He accepts their true selves, but apparently the gay "Jesus" is not strong enough for the believer to have victory over those sins, and cause them to reject their self-constructed identity and leave the gay community.

-----
The fact that churches and so-called Christian organisations are caving into social pressure and calling sins "behaviour" and ignoring that thinking sinfully can be just as bad gives people like the young man mentioned in the video leeway to make excuses for their LGBT+ identity.

What the video shows about one person - but likely more in the ministry as well - does matter. It isn't just a personal decision, I doubt very much that very few people would spend the money on a seminary degree only for the fun of it, since education is so expensive these days! The universities train those who seek to get into the profession.
A man who is unable to defeat his own personal sin is not a man who will help others overcome theirs. A man with a softness for sin is unlikely to preach against that sin. A man who has made loopholes for his sin is at high risk of doing that sin, whether he is willing to admit that or not. Etc etc etc.

There are people who get a particular ugly look in their eyes and faces that they did not have before they take up (according to traditional values) immoral lifestyles. Think of Only Fans women, Playboy models, drug addicts, Satanists, criminals....
This I definitely understand and know for sure where you are coming from. They just have this look in their eyes. It's really sad. They have been through alot or have done so many negative things in their lives and we can tell. With you saying you were training as a nurse you can pick these things up well. That's definitely good.
I apologize too, for overreacting with this. I just get triggered alot when someone says a woman isn't pretty or we are valued for our looks (not that you said this specifically, but I didn't realize what you meant). I find with alot of people who are conspiracy theorists or "truthers" that women just have to follow a specific look and weight or we are not considered actual women. We aren't telling the truth if we aren't a size four or smaller and we don't look outrageously perfect and beautiful. Not all do this, of course, but I have seen plenty of it. I consider myself a truther and that won't change, and sadly seeing this in such a community that's supposed to expose evil isn't exactly appropriate.
Sadly, this is what being affected by MK Ultra will do to ya. We can blame all the horrible Disney movies that have been watched as a child. I'm not sure if any have noticed as much, but alot of my posts I'm talking about MK and women's beauty being over portrayed. You can say I have a fixation to it. This is why earlier in this thread we were talking about women wanting to trans to men because they want to escape the sexuality. For myself it would be that and the pressure to be perfectly beautiful. I see so many people posting videos of women who are pretty telling the truth about the world, but if they weren't a specific look, no one would listen. It doesn't seem fair to only listen to women cause of the look. Us others who want to tell the truth feel horrible because if we don't have this specified appearance, no one will listen. It's so sad. Sorry to spew this out at you. I guess it's best to get back to the topic at hand lol.
Unfortunately, alot of these perversions come from the LGBT community and such, as well. I believe so many are responsible for this.

The fact that churches and so-called Christian organisations are caving into social pressure and calling sins "behaviour" and ignoring that thinking sinfully can be just as bad gives people like the young man mentioned in the video leeway to make excuses for their LGBT+ identity.
Yes, i really should have specified that under the "behavior" umbrella i would also place any sustained thoughts (not a quick flash thought, but more like a dwelling on it without making an attempt to pray it away), or fantasies or reminiscences of past deviant behavior, etc.

I guess since to me those count as behavior i was giving this individual the benefit of the doubt that his definition was the same as mine. I should have realized that may not necessarily be the case. I always just refer to how looking at a woman with lust is the same as commiting adultery with her in the heart.

After believing in Jesus, some people have miraculously lost the desire to sin what was impossible to do for them before that.
This is definitely true, and I've experienced it first hand.

I hope this is not too tmi for admitting in a public forum, i will be vague on purpose...

When I first came to truly believe in Jesus, i completely lost the urge to commit a certain sin (mainly in the form of thoughts) that has plagued me since childhood, it would fall in the category of s*xual sin but it's been with me since before i even knew what s*x was. The closest way to describe without giving too much info would be a fetish, but i know conventional science doesn't recognize fetishes in women...

Anyway, after being saved the thoughts and urges just completely left, no effort needed to resist. I was amazed and so so grateful. Everything was fine for a good while but then when i got pregnant again the hormones did a number on me and the thoughts returned. Very devastated. But it has really taught me to have compassion on those who struggle with unwanted thoughts or urges. I pray this goes away.

The problem with (alleged) Christians struggling with LGBT+-related sins is that they have been convinced/ convinced themselves that being "queer" in any way is something that they cannot overcome ever... they have to accept their sexual identity and remain resigned to ALWAYS being queer, whether they believe in Jesus or not. It appears that according to the rainbow community, the gay "Jesus" died for their sins, He accepts their sins, He accepts their true selves, but apparently the gay "Jesus" is not strong enough for the believer to have victory over those sins, and cause them to reject their self-constructed identity and leave the gay community.
Something occured to me this morning - if demons have been cast out at this revival, why has no one thought to cast out the demon of homosexual thoughts or identities? That would be the first thing to ask for if someone is truly repentant and someone has the gift of casting out demons, i would think.

In light of that thought i can definitely see how this acceptance of this identity is problematic.

I doubt very much that very few people would spend the money on a seminary degree only for the fun of it, since education is so expensive these days
Personally, i would love to just for fun and the knowledge, but the only Bible school i would consider won't take women, so no seminary degree for me.

A man who is unable to defeat his own personal sin is not a man who will help others overcome theirs. A man with a softness for sin is unlikely to preach against that sin. A man who has made loopholes for his sin is at high risk of doing that sin, whether he is willing to admit that or not. Etc etc etc
This is so true. I've definitely noticed a trend in pastors mostly preaching against sins they themselves don't struggle with. Pehaps this is why homosexuality is preached agaisnt much more than say adultery, covetousness, or even idolatry.

Perhaps a pastor preaching agaisnt something he currently struggles with would be concerned he is being a hypocrite?

Also agree that once loopholes are made the risk of falling back into sin increases.

Dalit

Star
Anyway, after being saved the thoughts and urges just completely left, no effort needed to resist. I was amazed and so so grateful. Everything was fine for a good while but then when i got pregnant again the hormones did a number on me and the thoughts returned. Very devastated. But it has really taught me to have compassion on those who struggle with unwanted thoughts or urges. I pray this goes away.
Hey, TFS! I mentioned intrusive thoughts in the Asbury thread and think it applies here. It is good to resist crazy or unwanted thoughts. And I really do think sometimes it's more arrows from the enemy, satan, versus what we want to think. However, say the thoughts are about pink elephants (aware that I'm borrowing from the movie Dumbo). The more you try not to think about pink elephants, the more you do think about pink elephants. I used to have something I would say aloud to end the thought, yet it made me look nuts in front of my family and was told not to use vain mantras. It would be something reaffirming my belief in Jesus. So I would write it down or trace it on my body, etc. My family thought I was OCD and maybe I struggle with that, but don't want to blame my struggles on a mental illness but on my own sin. My fallen sinful nature, while slowly being redeemed by Jesus, requires me to put sin to death, to mortify the fleshly nature. I just wonder if some more sensitive in conscience struggle with scrupulosity. The stories I've read on OCD scrupulosity are heart-breaking, yet I relate far more than I want to. Not saying it's OCD though.

On the whole, I just try to keep listening to and reading good things and am really picky about what I consume entertainment-wise. I was not so strategic in the past, quite the opposite, and am glad for gaining a little wisdom as I've aged. :)

Different red states have been attempting to pass legislation banning minors from attending drag performances, and banning drag performances from public spaces. The latest would be Tennessee and Montana.

Some concerning bits in this story

More citizens of montana oppose the bill than support it?! And the citizens of montana at some point elected a transgender representative?!

If so, this truly proves that even in red states there is no escaping this agenda. The "conservative lgbt+++" propaganda - that as long as they vote for low taxes and don't say anything over the top "woke" theyre ok - must have really worked to brainwash people.
Most likely she was elected by Dominion computer not by actual people.

Yes, i really should have specified that under the "behavior" umbrella i would also place any sustained thoughts (not a quick flash thought, but more like a dwelling on it without making an attempt to pray it away), or fantasies or reminiscences of past deviant behavior, etc.

I guess since to me those count as behavior i was giving this individual the benefit of the doubt that his definition was the same as mine. I should have realized that may not necessarily be the case. I always just refer to how looking at a woman with lust is the same as commiting adultery with her in the heart.

This is definitely true, and I've experienced it first hand.

I hope this is not too tmi for admitting in a public forum, i will be vague on purpose...

When I first came to truly believe in Jesus, i completely lost the urge to commit a certain sin (mainly in the form of thoughts) that has plagued me since childhood, it would fall in the category of s*xual sin but it's been with me since before i even knew what s*x was. The closest way to describe without giving too much info would be a fetish, but i know conventional science doesn't recognize fetishes in women...

Something occured to me this morning - if demons have been cast out at this revival, why has no one thought to cast out the demon of homosexual thoughts or identities? That would be the first thing to ask for if someone is truly repentant and someone has the gift of casting out demons, i would think.

In light of that thought i can definitely see how this acceptance of this identity is problematic.

Personally, i would love to just for fun and the knowledge, but the only Bible school i would consider won't take women, so no seminary degree for me.

This is so true. I've definitely noticed a trend in pastors mostly preaching against sins they themselves don't struggle with. Pehaps this is why homosexuality is preached agaisnt much more than say adultery, covetousness, or even idolatry.

Perhaps a pastor preaching agaisnt something he currently struggles with would be concerned he is being a hypocrite?

Also agree that once loopholes are made the risk of falling back into sin increases.
Jimmy Carter came out with that quote about looking at woman with lust is same as commiting sin in an interview with either Playboy or Penthouse magazine in the seventies. MSM made a big deal about it at the time.

Hey, TFS! I mentioned intrusive thoughts in the Asbury thread and think it applies here. It is good to resist crazy or unwanted thoughts. And I really do think sometimes it's more arrows from the enemy, satan, versus what we want to think. However, say the thoughts are about pink elephants (aware that I'm borrowing from the movie Dumbo). The more you try not to think about pink elephants, the more you do think about pink elephants. I used to have something I would say aloud to end the thought, yet it made me look nuts in front of my family and was told not to use vain mantras. It would be something reaffirming my belief in Jesus. So I would write it down or trace it on my body, etc. My family thought I was OCD and maybe I struggle with that, but don't want to blame my struggles on a mental illness but on my own sin. My fallen sinful nature, while slowly being redeemed by Jesus, requires me to put sin to death, to mortify the fleshly nature. I just wonder if some more sensitive in conscience struggle with scrupulosity. The stories I've read on OCD scrupulosity are heart-breaking, yet I relate far more than I want to. Not saying it's OCD though.

On the whole, I just try to keep listening to and reading good things and am really picky about what I consume entertainment-wise. I was not so strategic in the past, quite the opposite, and am glad for gaining a little wisdom as I've aged. :)
I'd been staying away from the asbury thread for the most part but i'm definitely going to go check it out.

Yeah, i haven't done the saying it aloud thing, but definitely repeat a prayer in my head over and over. In the past I've used the Jesus Prayer (Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, a sinner) and it's worked exceedingly well, i would even repeat it when i had a particularly offensive song stuck in my head, like overheard from a passing car that brought back memories of my wild past. But then i read somewhere that it is an example of "using vain repetition like the heathen do", so i'm just so confused! Perhaps it's better to memorize longer passages from scripture and just say those in my head?

Interesting thoughts about OCD scrupulosity. Yes, in general i do tend to get convicted of sin in areas where other people do not seem to struggle. Part of it i see it as my cross to bear for having lived such a downright awful life before i was saved (although due to the maturing process alone i had toned it down quite a bit by the time i came to Jesus). By now I've given up on asking others if so-and-so is a sin, as i figure if i'm convicted of it it's a sin for me but completely innocent for them.

But things like what i mentioned in my previous post are most definitely sinful, just that most people would not relate. I once found a forum for people who had something similar (though they were not repentant and/or Christian) and they were deeply in denial that what they were consuming was a form of p0rnography - while the people featured were fully clothed, the material was being used for the same purpose, if you catch my drift. Apologies if this is too graphic or tmi.

Yeah, I've grown quite picky about what I'll consume entertainment-wise as well. Don't have much of a tolerance for what i used to enjoy watching, reading or listening to for the most part.

Dalit

Star
I'd been staying away from the asbury thread for the most part but i'm definitely going to go check it out.

Yeah, i haven't done the saying it aloud thing, but definitely repeat a prayer in my head over and over. In the past I've used the Jesus Prayer (Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, a sinner) and it's worked exceedingly well, i would even repeat it when i had a particularly offensive song stuck in my head, like overheard from a passing car that brought back memories of my wild past. But then i read somewhere that it is an example of "using vain repetition like the heathen do", so i'm just so confused! Perhaps it's better to memorize longer passages from scripture and just say those in my head?

Interesting thoughts about OCD scrupulosity. Yes, in general i do tend to get convicted of sin in areas where other people do not seem to struggle. Part of it i see it as my cross to bear for having lived such a downright awful life before i was saved (although due to the maturing process alone i had toned it down quite a bit by the time i came to Jesus). By now I've given up on asking others if so-and-so is a sin, as i figure if i'm convicted of it it's a sin for me but completely innocent for them.

But things like what i mentioned in my previous post are most definitely sinful, just that most people would not relate. I once found a forum for people who had something similar (though they were not repentant and/or Christian) and they were deeply in denial that what they were consuming was a form of p0rnography - while the people featured were fully clothed, the material was being used for the same purpose, if you catch my drift. Apologies if this is too graphic or tmi.

Yeah, I've grown quite picky about what I'll consume entertainment-wise as well. Don't have much of a tolerance for what i used to enjoy watching, reading or listening to for the most part.
It's never a bad thing to memorize Scripture and I wish I had when I was younger and had a photographic memory. That's exactly what my family thought, that I was using vain repetitions, so I did it anyway by writing, etc. That's why they thought I was OCD since the action was compulsive. It really didn't bring me lasting peace, just momentary peace and a distraction.

There are the verses about what is not of faith is sin (Romans 14:23) and not everything is beneficial (1 Corinthians 10:23), which have helped me sometimes. It's a blessing and perhaps a curse to be sensitive. Have felt really bad for thought sins as well as sinful actions. Totally understand about not really telling many people though. Someone who was not a believer at all thought it was weird when I wrote about having a sinful attitude and thoughts toward some people just because I was impatient mostly. They were in the way between me and ordering food and I wanted them to hurry up. I just assumed other people struggle with their thoughts, believer or not. Only wrote about that day because it was a long day in a cancer center with a loved one and wanted to remember it.

So glad that there is new life in Christ. :)

JoChris

Superstar
This I definitely understand and know for sure where you are coming from. They just have this look in their eyes. It's really sad. They have been through alot or have done so many negative things in their lives and we can tell. With you saying you were training as a nurse you can pick these things up well. That's definitely good.
I apologize too, for overreacting with this. I just get triggered alot when someone says a woman isn't pretty or we are valued for our looks (not that you said this specifically, but I didn't realize what you meant). I find with alot of people who are conspiracy theorists or "truthers" that women just have to follow a specific look and weight or we are not considered actual women. We aren't telling the truth if we aren't a size four or smaller and we don't look outrageously perfect and beautiful. Not all do this, of course, but I have seen plenty of it. I consider myself a truther and that won't change, and sadly seeing this in such a community that's supposed to expose evil isn't exactly appropriate.
Sadly, this is what being affected by MK Ultra will do to ya. We can blame all the horrible Disney movies that have been watched as a child. I'm not sure if any have noticed as much, but alot of my posts I'm talking about MK and women's beauty being over portrayed. You can say I have a fixation to it. This is why earlier in this thread we were talking about women wanting to trans to men because they want to escape the sexuality. For myself it would be that and the pressure to be perfectly beautiful. I see so many people posting videos of women who are pretty telling the truth about the world, but if they weren't a specific look, no one would listen. It doesn't seem fair to only listen to women cause of the look. Us others who want to tell the truth feel horrible because if we don't have this specified appearance, no one will listen. It's so sad. Sorry to spew this out at you. I guess it's best to get back to the topic at hand lol.
Unfortunately, alot of these perversions come from the LGBT community and such, as well. I believe so many are responsible for this.
Don't you worry at all about what you said in your earlier post. It is much better to be open as you are comfortable with being (limits of course e.g. nobody should make themself an easy target for trolls) to make it less likely to confuse everyone else.
Like you I also find the threads very annoying when people assume if a woman doesn't look extremely feminine in a photo, she is really a man in disguise. That would make me a man then, using that logic! I have my father's height, my mother's square jaw and I generally wear shorts unless going out.

I also really hate Disney's portrayal of girls and women now. The traditional roles in early movies were hard enough to live up to after all.
Not a single female can be:
extremely feminine and extremely tomboyish AND
sickly-sweet and super-sassy AND
perfect mother and career woman AND
perfect looks/ hair but not waste a second on her appearance AND
super-innocent and super-seductive AND
super-smart and not intimidate boys....
I am sure Gen Y and younger can think of many other things that Gen X isn't aware of too.

No wonder some little girls and teenagers just give up and decide they are trans or Non-Binary these days because they just can't live up to the Disney ideal. I was a 70s-80s girl and honestly I think I had it easiest where it came to women's roles.

JoChris

Superstar

I think you are right! IF this has happened at all in the Ashbury Revival, it would be very interesting to know if demons linked to LGBT+ ONLY [i.e. sins Super-Straight people would not be battling with at all] were named and cast out.

I know that is only a rule-of-thumb, that closet LGBT+ pastors don't mention homosexuality etc. In the past exceptions to the rule have been pastors who have gone to the other extreme but been busted themselves. (2010) Top 5 anti-gay ministers accused of being homosexual

Maybe these days those type of men/women who still try to look like a conservative Christian just keep quiet, or slyly make loopholes or excuses instead. The world loathes hypocrites and approves of LGBT+ affirming "churches" after all. I honestly don't know why they bother keeping up the front when it seems like many people tolerate it now. If Twitter was to be believed, the vast majority of church-attenders approve of it!
God certainly knows what is going on after all even if they manage to fool bible-believing Christians for a while.

P.S. just found on my Twitter account. *sigh*

JoChris

Superstar
The past weekend there was a huge Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia. Of course there was a massive amount of approval and applause from the public. The Prime Minister Anthony Albanese even walked in it as a sign of support.
It will be very easy to find all the pro-LGBT+ messages and articles that the media inevitably provides, they know where they get their paypacket after all.

The following story about the protest- graffiti below was quickly buried after a day though....

1677475540042.png

Sky News - 'Leave the kids alone': Controversial gay pride mural of man wearing bondage gear in Sydney's CBD defaced with paint

An obvious pro-Mardi Gras article here: 2CITY NEWS Homophobic vandals deface WorldPride mural in Sydney CBD

A Tweet from a gay man gives more background information:

The graffiti photo is clearer than the one above:
1677476144092.png

The past weekend there was a huge Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia. Of course there was a massive amount of approval and applause from the public. The Prime Minister Anthony Albanese even walked in it as a sign of support.
It will be very easy to find all the pro-LGBT+ messages and articles that the media inevitably provides, they know where they get their paypacket after all.

The following story about the protest- graffiti below was quickly buried after a day though....

View attachment 84890

Sky News - 'Leave the kids alone': Controversial gay pride mural of man wearing bondage gear in Sydney's CBD defaced with paint

An obvious pro-Mardi Gras article here: 2CITY NEWS Homophobic vandals deface WorldPride mural in Sydney CBD

A Tweet from a gay man gives more background information:

The graffiti photo is clearer than the one above:
View attachment 84891
Thankfully someone did the right thing. That kind of trash cannot be tolerated by any decent person. It shouldn't have been allowed to exist in the first place. Who in their right mind would want to look at that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A young woman who is detransistioning is suing because she was coerced into undergoing hormone therapy and a double mastectomy.

This should be a closely followed case, its developments could mean a LOT for those of us willing to confront this agenda.