LGBT + kids.

JoChris

Superstar
I really really really wish people would use proper English instead of kowtowing to the Alphabet Mafia's "language". One way of expressing your thought properly would be to say, "I am glad that the PERSON being discussed will not be having any more children." See how easy that is?
I was trying to prevent a reader from thinking I was referring to "Exulansic", but you make a good point.

I have seen women's rights campaigners on Twitter use this term for "transwomen", so the above video would refer to a trans-identified female.
E.g.

IMO the average Joe hasn't heard the term "trans-identified" and people like us need to start using it when possible to do so, especially online.

polymoog

Superstar
Before/After: Started testosterone at 12, at 19 she pisses her pants and is going through menopause

0:55.
another life ruined.
i bet you a buck 30 years ago she wouldve been in her tomboy phase for a few months and then embraced womanhood. instead, shes probably infertile now with deep psychological problems.

clambot

Veteran
the average Joe hasn't heard the term "trans-identified" and people like us need to start using it when possible to do so, especially online.
The "average Joe" hasn't heard the term and does not use the "term" because there is NO SUCH THING. It does not exist, despite the Alphabet Mafia's INSISTENCE that "people LIKE US" (that is, NORMAL people) "need to start using it". No, I do not "NEED" to start using their nonsense language instead of NORMAL STANDARD ENGLISH.

I hear this claptrap all the time. ITS BULLSHIT. The people who insist upon calling themselves "trans-identified" (or "furry" or "polynoodler" or any other trendy little fad) are MENTALLY ILL at worst and MISGUIDED at best. There's another term for these people: ATTENTION WHORES. They want attention. They can't stand being NORMAL because then they will think they have no purpose and thus are useless. They can't see beyond their own selfish little world to understand their place in it.

Sorry. I disagree. People "like us" need to stand against it, ESPECIALLY on line.

A Freeman

Superstar
Knowing that homosexuality and the rest of the LGBT-whatevers are either current or prospective future child predators, pedophiles and pederasts, and that they are literally destroying the lives of children everywhere, how can anyone continue to tolerate such filth in society?

00kpop00

Established
The "average Joe" hasn't heard the term and does not use the "term" because there is NO SUCH THING. It does not exist, despite the Alphabet Mafia's INSISTENCE that "people LIKE US" (that is, NORMAL people) "need to start using it". No, I do not "NEED" to start using their nonsense language instead of NORMAL STANDARD ENGLISH.

I hear this claptrap all the time. ITS BULLSHIT. The people who insist upon calling themselves "trans-identified" (or "furry" or "polynoodler" or any other trendy little fad) are MENTALLY ILL at worst and MISGUIDED at best. There's another term for these people: ATTENTION WHORES. They want attention. They can't stand being NORMAL because then they will think they have no purpose and thus are useless. They can't see beyond their own selfish little world to understand their place in it.

Sorry. I disagree. People "like us" need to stand against it, ESPECIALLY on line.
Malingering might be of interest to you

clambot

Veteran
When I was in the military (U.S. Regular Army, Enlisted, 2d Armored Division) "malingering" was a crime. We had choice terms for those who "malingered"--let me see, there was the general term "Dirt Bag" and we had a particular term for those chaps like these modern-day "officers" like the cross-dressers posing as leaders -- PANTY WASTES.

We also had a little whiner in our unit who was a special brand of malingerer. "He" was that very special DIRT BAG PANTY WASTE.

We beat the holy crap out of him one night. He cried to Top. He was gone the next day ... mustered out. I'll bet he joined the Navy.