Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

BananaLaser

Veteran
@BananaLaser @minnie82
Do you see the “scream “? What do you think it means? Is he trying to break free due to his frustration or ????

Did you both saw the short introduction to the video? He was running in the ship and alot of the things I’m hoping you can point out: Him looking like he’s being invisibly slapped left and right, running in the ship, screaming holding his head.

Is he aware of all this re-programming while doing the concert, eating, sleeping, etc? Is it like he’ll do things without knowing what he’s doing?

Why are guys wearing making up?
I do think that the scream could represent his desire to break free.

I didn‘t see the video. What did you take away from it?

Since he seems like a new industry pawn, I doubt he is truly aware of his re-programming. I believe that famous people who have been in the industry for a long time and are very popular, are much more aware of their re-programming.

Jesus loves you

Established
I do think that the scream could represent his desire to break free.

I didn‘t see the video. What did you take away from it?

Since he seems like a new industry pawn, I doubt he is truly aware of his re-programming. I believe that famous people who have been in the industry for a long time and are very popular, are much more aware of their re-programming.
He’s actually popular in China and certain countries. He’s been popular for a few years since his debut.

I just thought the video was extremely creepy: the dark background scene, the screaming (lookslike he’s in pain).

BananaLaser

Veteran
@BananaLaser @minnie82
Do you see the “scream “? What do you think it means? Is he trying to break free due to his frustration or ????

Did you both saw the short introduction to the video? He was running in the ship and alot of the things I’m hoping you can point out: Him looking like he’s being invisibly slapped left and right, running in the ship, screaming holding his head.

Is he aware of all this re-programming while doing the concert, eating, sleeping, etc? Is it like he’ll do things without knowing what he’s doing?

Why are guys wearing making up?
I’m sorry, I just realized that I missed your last question. Guys that are famous like Harry Styles, Jeffree Star, etc are wearing makeup because they are contributing to the elites gender blurring agenda.

Jesus loves you

Established
I’m sorry, I just realized that I missed your last question. Guys that are famous like Harry Styles, Jeffree Star, etc are wearing makeup because they are contributing to the elites gender blurring agenda.
That’s ok. If you receive notification, just click on it one by one to be able to read every post….

Has anyone in the industry ever broke free from it?