Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Vision

Veteran
Doubt it. They were able to keep Taeil situation under wraps for a long time. I'm sure it's a lot more debauchery behind the scenes too. I think either he wanted out or it's for group promotion. Like how groups Lesserafim and NMixx got popular after losing a member.
He definitely was used as a shield to distract everyone from Taeil/NCT - which left a sour taste. Now stans are busy with RIIZE.

Like with main stream media, never leave a good crisis to waste!

RecievingA

Star

randomuser123

Established
more to the point why are peopoe defending idols who clearly go against their contracts and dont even respect those who want to help said group? why is it considered "brave" to "speak up" when all she experienced was being ignored and clown mhj leaving. its not like she was SA'd or drugged or anything like that yknow actual crimes.

minnie82

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar

randomuser123

Established
It's really so pathetic ..."much ado about nothing..." She has become a "drama wannabe" at a young age...lol
its way toxic even as a non fan of their group i cant always imagine being that upset at a non issue. thats what makes it look orchestrated from the start. the fake tears didnt help and they threw every bit if interest hybe had in newjeans out the window, so disresspectful. it was anyone else or anyone older theyd be kicked to the curb but they cant leave due to contract so suck it up is all we can say. i dint get the whole pity and sympathising with a literal minor thing that happens to anyone. u know what id ignore them too if i was done for the day. i get korean society has a whole misunderstanding when someone doesnt bow or greet properly but it doesnt make them victims. half the members in that meeting looked like they wanted to leave it lmao. i bet they saw right through that girls ego and what big ego she does have at that age.

this is why idols should be responsible for they own choices and actions if theres anymore shit about any idol im just done with the lot of them. i think therell be more about nct coming about as well maybe other members involved in the ssme thing cause these agencies cant keep their relevancy without a scandal. its so tacky and desperate.

randomuser123

Established
its interesting how these idol groups have moved from doing cutesy stuff to doing full on twerking and other shit... im no saying they cant but sometimes or most of the times its becoming a dull washed out "experience" for these fans. it seems they spend a lot of their concert time filling in the space with replicating tiktok dance trends as if they dont already do enough of that. i hope the concert im going to isnt like that at all. same goes for the overshowing of male idols abs or humping the air surely yheres other ways of demonstrating sexual perversion?