Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

gettingedu

Established
I don't see why everyone is complaining about KPOP. While I wouldn't listen to it maybe people should be thankful they have the right to. I just watched a documentary called the Dark Side of North Korea. There you can receive the death penalty for listening to KPOP or spreading it around. Perhaps instead of worrying about all the satanic crap in KPOP maybe be thankful that you can listen to it without getting the death penalty. I would even go so far as to say that Kim Jong ILL is worse than Satan himself if that is possible. On a side note there is a shortage of fertilizer in North Korea and they use human excrement to grow their food. They showed people working the fields standing in fields of human excrement. Think how bad that stinks. How can even Hell be worse than having to live and work in human excrement?
I’m sure we’re all thankful that we have the freedom to do things like listening to music and no be killed for it but idk why that should make us stop talking about..as you said, the satanic crap in kpop and be like yeah let’s just let these people infiltrate minds (which pertains to many secular industries) and stop exposing it.
KJI was a pawn of Satan so if the devil was using him then he’s very pleased about everything the guy did and the fact that his family is continuing it. He definitely also happy seeing the people in NK suffer. Also hell can definitely be worse than working in those spaces . I’m not trying to downplay the fact that the things KJI did is completely inhumane and the things the people are going through are terrible and I’m saddened that this is what they’re put through but other than praying for those people want do want us to do and how does them being able to get dp if they spread or listen to kpop relate to you wanting us to stop talking about the demonic presence in kpop?

You would actually be downvoted so bad
But I’m thinking about it and maybe the outcome would be different bc the breakdown is undeniably logical and it’s MJH soooo
Yeah no doubts, sadly. But in terms of "beginner" symbolism, no one can deny that all of their ults' music videos have some sign of the horns, the infamous one eye and a triangle at least and also black&white symbolism

00kpop00

Established
I don't see why everyone is complaining about KPOP. While I wouldn't listen to it maybe people should be thankful they have the right to. I just watched a documentary called the Dark Side of North Korea. There you can receive the death penalty for listening to KPOP or spreading it around. Perhaps instead of worrying about all the satanic crap in KPOP maybe be thankful that you can listen to it without getting the death penalty. I would even go so far as to say that Kim Jong ILL is worse than Satan himself if that is possible. On a side note there is a shortage of fertilizer in North Korea and they use human excrement to grow their food. They showed people working the fields standing in fields of human excrement. Think how bad that stinks. How can even Hell be worse than having to live and work in human excrement?
While I understand what you mean and agree with your statement, but the satanic crap SHOULD be talked about because it's there as a tool of manipulation and arrogance, because they put symbolism in media also to communicate with and recognize each other.

arhur12

Star
Egregores aren't good or bad per se, but they can be positive or negative. For example, egregores are formed also when a group engages in prayer.

Another example is, you know all of this c0v1d v*ccination propaganda, making everyone have the thought, "get vxx'd", made the whole world concentrate on the thought, "get vxx'd", and this resulted in a massive global egregore. When this egregore formed, it became independent and made the groups have more of the same thought, "get vxx'd", to sustain the egregore.
Thank you I understand now

JesusSoldier

Veteran
You should read the reason why it is banned there. It's referred to as a vicious cancer that corrupts the mind and influences young people in negative ways. Calling it satanic is the same because the father of lies tries to deceive corrupt steal kill and destroy. To answer your question: Yes Hell is worse than how they live currently if you've read all the scriptures about Hell you will truly understand how terrible it is. South Korean Christians have ways to send the Truth and Gospel to the North by using balloons.
Screenshot_20230709-124019.png
Also, the North Korean leader has requested help from South Korean churches on numerous occasions which proves that deep down they know where help and love really comes from and I pray that they will repent and believe the gospel and stop trying to be a communist society. God has ways to spread the truth if only his people would humble themselves and be willing to risk their lives for his sake.

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran

The general concept of

The general concept of egregores is explained here. An egregore is a collective group thought form, that forms on the astral plane when a group thinks of the same thing simultaneously and concentrates on the thought.

The group thought form, the egregore, if the group concentrates on their same thought, can gain independence and become a real astral entity. If the egregore becomes an entity, it will want to maintain and sustain itself by making the group have more of the same thought that created it.

A book worth reading is called

Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny by Mark Stavish (a freemason).

The book is in epub format so you will need an epub reader app like the app Lithium to be able to read the book.

Please click the word "GET" to download the book safely in pdf.

Qabbalah magic is a very specific type of magic that is said to be learned from evoked spirits. Magic can be performed though an egregore as in, if a magician has learned whatever qabbalah magic they desire to produce an effect, the effect can be created THROUGH the egregore. The egregore can be used to carry out the desired effect because it is a group thoughtform linked to the group.
This is just the devil trying to be like the most high yet again. The first instance of collective thought was from God. "Let us make man in our image and in our likeness."
1 John 5:7-8 says:
[7] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. [8] And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
God was the first instance of collective thought and the devil and his demons and humans are trying so hard to be like God, yet it's impossible to fully agree on everything the way that God does unless you follow Him and his example through Christ Jesus and with the power of his Spirit.

e-Enoch

Superstar
What happened to the old group? I'm a new shawol that fell for the older music. This comeback is not what I expected. I want On3w back, and their music to go back to great lyrics and old school vibes. I understand that people change, but they're so different. The variety shows are also not the same.
They haven’t been the same since Jonghyun’s “death” in 2017, whom I believe was the heart of the group.