Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I don't see why everyone is complaining about KPOP. While I wouldn't listen to it maybe people should be thankful they have the right to. I just watched a documentary called the Dark Side of North Korea. There you can receive the death penalty for listening to KPOP or spreading it around. Perhaps instead of worrying about all the satanic crap in KPOP maybe be thankful that you can listen to it without getting the death penalty. I would even go so far as to say that Kim Jong ILL is worse than Satan himself if that is possible. On a side note there is a shortage of fertilizer in North Korea and they use human excrement to grow their food. They showed people working the fields standing in fields of human excrement. Think how bad that stinks. How can even Hell be worse than having to live and work in human excrement?

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
T@emin said on insta live that his director told him to read George Bataille's Eroticism to prepare for comeback. This guy was an occultist who was fascinated by human sacrifice and wrote po***graphic novels including themes of incest, BDSM and necrophilia. He created an organisation named after a demon Acèphale to conduct a human sacrifice.

How can anyone attack us now and claim that we are paranoid and crazy for saying that these people take part in evil practices behind closed doors? This director is pretty famous and he "recommended" T@emin to read this book so he can become more "mature". Wonder how many other idols were "recommended" to read this kind of stuff during their very long "training" periods. Now, we know what these are taught in these companies.

e-Enoch

Superstar
T@emin said on insta live that his director told him to read George Bataille's Eroticism to prepare for comeback. This guy was an occultist who was fascinated by human sacrifice and wrote po***graphic novels including themes of incest, BDSM and necrophilia. He created an organisation named after a demon Acèphale to conduct a human sacrifice.

How can anyone attack us now and claim that we are paranoid and crazy for saying that these people take part in evil practices behind closed doors? This director is pretty famous and he "recommended" T@emin to read this book so he can become more "mature". Wonder how many other idols were "recommended" to read this kind of stuff during their very long "training" periods. Now, we know what these are taught in these companies.
The level of perversion of this director and their other handlers is unspeakable... First, they contaminate the mind with trashy ideas...then they abuse their bodies...using them as tools for satanic agenda... May God Almighty deliver Taemin soon from this evil grip...

Beautiful

Star
"FIFTY FIFTY’s Agency Releases Audio Recording With Alleged Intervention Of External Force"
I think that song they sang in Barbie was leaked a bit. But as they are saying it was cancelled the Barbie crew is asking compensation for wasting their time

arhur12

Star
The level of perversion of this director and their other handlers is unspeakable... First, they contaminate the mind with trashy ideas...then they abuse their bodies...using them as tools for satanic agenda... May God Almighty deliver Taemin soon from this evil grip...
In this video they talk about Georges Bataille's Satanic philosophy. Limit experiences i.e reaching a point where pleasure and pain become indistinguishable. I am really worried about these idols. They keep doing concepts showing BDSM themes and talking about experiencing pleasure in pain. Probably these kids are traumatized to the point they cannot distinguish between pleasure and pain. This is a horrible philosophy and not something that should be preached to children. They are comparing humans going through excessive trauma due to abuse, BDSM, sacrifice etc to religious figures like Jesus Christ being crucified.

Why i feel like Daniell from nj is more pushed than other members? And the next is minji
I know a little about this group, but from what I know, Hye1n is the Korean favorite, and is pushed hardest by their company. Dani3lle gets a lot of push because she's experienced, cute, and speaks English. H2nni is a really good dancer and that's helped a lot. The girls understand that it's not a friendship but a partnership with colleagues. If trainees debut, it's their responsibility to get sponsorships for future projects. They have to gain a large fandom, push creative ideas to the company and if they flop, it's mostly on them or the company.

Dani3lle is very likable and bubbly. A lot of people gravitate towards her personality. Although she's the maknae, Hye1n is a natural model. I don't like the mature image pushed on her, but I can't change it. Groups have 7 years or less to make an impact. Most people start a career in their 20s. These children have to overwork just to earn enough to retire by their 20s.

e-Enoch

Superstar
In this video they talk about Georges Bataille's Satanic philosophy. Limit experiences i.e reaching a point where pleasure and pain become indistinguishable. I am really worried about these idols. They keep doing concepts showing BDSM themes and talking about experiencing pleasure in pain. Probably these kids are traumatized to the point they cannot distinguish between pleasure and pain. This is a horrible philosophy and not something that should be preached to children. They are comparing humans going through excessive trauma due to abuse, BDSM, sacrifice etc to religious figures like Jesus Christ being crucified.
The devil/satan is the father of lies...the epitome of perversion and the author of corruption...He steals, kills, and destroys...He is in the business of twisting everything God Almighty has created...

The only way these kids can get out of this satanic mess is to leave this industry completely and ask God Almighty in the Name of Jesus Christ to be spiritually delivered from this bondage. The Scripture says, if Christ sets you free, you shall be free, indeed!

00kpop00

Established
What does that mean? What is egregore?

The general concept of
The general concept of egregores is explained here. An egregore is a collective group thought form, that forms on the astral plane when a group thinks of the same thing simultaneously and concentrates on the thought.

The group thought form, the egregore, if the group concentrates on their same thought, can gain independence and become a real astral entity. If the egregore becomes an entity, it will want to maintain and sustain itself by making the group have more of the same thought that created it.

A book worth reading is called

Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny by Mark Stavish (a freemason).

The book is in epub format so you will need an epub reader app like the app Lithium to be able to read the book.

Please click the word "GET" to download the book safely in pdf.

Qabbalah magic is a very specific type of magic that is said to be learned from evoked spirits. Magic can be performed though an egregore as in, if a magician has learned whatever qabbalah magic they desire to produce an effect, the effect can be created THROUGH the egregore. The egregore can be used to carry out the desired effect because it is a group thoughtform linked to the group.

e-Enoch

Superstar

00kpop00

Established
Egregores aren't good or bad per se, but they can be positive or negative. For example, egregores are formed also when a group engages in prayer.

Another example is, you know all of this c0v1d v*ccination propaganda, making everyone have the thought, "get vxx'd", made the whole world concentrate on the thought, "get vxx'd", and this resulted in a massive global egregore. When this egregore formed, it became independent and made the groups have more of the same thought, "get vxx'd", to sustain the egregore.

gettingedu

Established
I liked your analysis. very clear.
I wonder what would happen if something like this gets posted on reddit or a kpop forum looll (i won't do it but just imagine posting this thread in general somewhere)
You would actually be downvoted so bad
But I’m thinking about it and maybe the outcome would be different bc the breakdown is undeniably logical and it’s MJH soooo

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
"The famous male idol singer left showbiz after a scandal, suddenly became a gardener!
This male idol gave up the showbiz glory to do what he wanted."

Note: He is healthier and happier being a gardener!

I think he did the right thing, I think other idols should follow his example