Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
The insight about Kpop which I mainly get from this site and from other few sources made me believe that most of these are suicides. The sensitive ones cannot bear the superficialness of this industry, the prostituition, competitiveness, envy greed. Its heavy on the soul.
May his soul rest in peace
Most Koreans do not believe in God or afterlife for them if they feel like they failed to achieve their dreams in this life than they think there is nothing left worth living for. I hate to say this but this is proven by statistics. Atheist and non-religious people are more likely to commit suicide. Korean culture is very materialistic and competitive. They judge anyone who doesn't live up to society's standards and this results in so many young people taking their lives because they cannot handle the pressure anymore.

loginine

Veteran
very true but I also think suicide is a very common thing in korea for some reason

ive watched a few korean movies, and dramas and they talk about suicide so casually

literally in every k drama Ive seen you have at least one person trying to take their own life

its like....something bad happens and they already decide is time to die
am I the only one that notice this?
Since it’s a very common thing, it’s easy to hide mürdèrs too since people won’t suspect it because it’s a common occurrence.

loginine

Veteran
Most Koreans do not believe in God or afterlife for them if they feel like they failed to achieve their dreams in this life than they think there is nothing left worth living for. I hate to say this but this is proven by statistics. Atheist and non-religious people are more likely to commit suicide. Korean culture is very materialistic and competitive. They judge anyone who doesn't live up to society's standards and this results in so many young people taking their lives because they cannot handle the pressure anymore.
Yup. Once you sell yourself to them, it’s easier to a non-religious person to kill themselves than face reality. However, most celeb deaths are planned and the public are told it’s a “sûïcïdé”.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
very true but I also think suicide is a very common thing in korea for some reason

ive watched a few korean movies, and dramas and they talk about suicide so casually

literally in every k drama Ive seen you have at least one person trying to take their own life

no you're definitely not the only one, i think there's alot of factors that goes into why, especially korea's society as a whole. they really need to change. and kpop is ruining the youth there.

I agree with @arhur12,lack of a solid faith is one of the key factor.
Too much focus on success or romanticization but on the other hand their reality is extremely different as the marriage rate is dropping, people are isolated from their families to pursue their careers. Idols experience it more intensely. So their fictional life is also depicting their reality as suicide rate is really all time high in SK.

no you're definitely not the only one, i think there's alot of factors that goes into why, especially korea's society as a whole. they really need to change. and kpop is ruining the youth there.
Yes imagine they've corrupted the youth across borders, their own society must be at higher risk to get affected by this evilness.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
another idol has committed suicide, astro's moonbin.

may he rest in peace.
it's like it happens every year. and this news STILL won't stop parents from pushing their children into that evil industry. i understand there could be many other factors to why he d1ed but the idol industry is well known for being abusive and corrupt so i definitely think it played a factor.

e-Enoch

Superstar

It's probably a "cultural influence" they got from their Japanese rulers when the Empire of Japan took control of the country... It's basically an East Asian kind of thinking where "taking one's own life,"i.e, suicide, (seppuku, harakiri)is "more honorable" than "living in disgrace..."

insiderfreak

Rookie
His company is debuting a new boy group soon and the last tiktok on @stro’s page was M00nbin with one of the upcoming members of that group
i just saw that tiktok but i didnt know he was from a soon to debut group…if they wanted to sacrifice someone i would think eunwo0 but he’s way too famous and makes way too much money to do that. or it could’ve been their former member r0cky, who has been having some attitude problems and got caught dating an actress. anyways the whole situation is unbelievably tragic whether it was sacrifice or not…a young man is dead for no reason. he had a lot of life to live. he may have felt inadequate due to the position of his career. maybe he was unhappy about not being able to compare to 3unwoo’s status. maybe he was exhausted physically and emotionally. maybe he actually died from a heart problem caused by the v@ccine or something…it’s all so sudden

OrinaCano

Established
The news of Moonbin's demise is truly shocking, sorrowful and heart breaking.

Moonbin was so talented, bright, amazing artist/human being and he was full of life. Seriously I can't believe Moonbin is gone. I am really at a loss for words.

Sending lots of love and prayers to Moonbin's family, friends and to all Astro fans. May GOD be with Moonbin's loved ones and friends. May his beautiful soul Rest In Peace.

But I don't believe it is suicide. Because I believe that he has been murdered or he has died due to some other reason, he did not die by suicide.

OrinaCano

Established
Since it’s a very common thing, it’s easy to hide mürdèrs too since people won’t suspect it because it’s a common occurrence.
The "suicide due to depression" story is the easiest and oldest way to hide/cover up the actual cause of deaths/murders in South Korea. And they will do the same to hide/cover up the actual cause of Moonbin's death.

OrinaCano

Established
What is this
It seems like yesterday he was twerking and being goofy with all that smiley face and now you say he is dead and committed sucide
Guys tomorrow is solar eclipse
Definitely ritual

It reminded me of Sushant incident, a day before that incident he was also happy, he signed a new movie, according to his new movie's director he was cheerful and he didn't look suicidal at all. But the very next day suddenly news came in the media that he committed suicide by hanging due to depression. Whereas in reality he did not have depression at all and he did not commit suicide.

Even those fake suicide tweets were posted by someone else from his twitter account to prove that he committed suicide due to depression. And whoever posted those tweets from his twitter account even deleted his tweets which Sushant posted between January and June to frame a false narrative of suicide and depression. But thankfully it has been proven that he didn't commit suicide and didn't post those suicide tweets. And GOD BLESS the person who leaked his pictures and videos to tell us that it was not a "suicide due to depression".

I just wish and pray that one day someone in South Korea does the same so that the actual reality of celebrities deaths comes to the fore.

loginine

Veteran
It’s also interesting that Süllí also died at 25 by the numbers just like Môönbïn.

Möônbïn = 35
Sûllí = 35

I also agree that he was kï11êd for the solar eclipse. Between the last one in October and the new on on the 20th, its been 25 weeks.

Möônb!n died at 25 so I agree with this too.
Eclipse dates below.
dêäth = 25
357B47E6-09FB-471D-8CD9-F386C7CD4D7A.jpeg

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
The news of Moonbin's demise is truly shocking, sorrowful and heart breaking.

Moonbin was so talented, bright, amazing artist/human being and he was full of life. Seriously I can't believe Moonbin is gone. I am really at a loss for words.

Sending lots of love and prayers to Moonbin's family, friends and to all Astro fans. May GOD be with Moonbin's loved ones and friends. May his beautiful soul Rest In Peace.

But I don't believe it is suicide. Because I believe that he has been murdered or he has died due to some other reason, he did not die by suicide.
I already knew an idol would die in April. In fact I wanted to post something on here but I decided not to. May he rest in peace. My inuition, I thank you for helping me understand this life ❤