Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
This is just too much...And was it necessary for her to be interviewed in those "clothes"??? She looks so cheap and as a prostitute. How can you agree on doing this? I've also stumbled on her videos as well as youtube channel where she tries a lot of latex or just revealing clothes.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
This is just too much...And was it necessary for her to be interviewed in those "clothes"??? She looks so cheap and as a prostitute. How can you agree on doing this? I've also stumbled on her videos as well as youtube channel where she tries a lot of latex or just revealing clothes.
But why are they doing this? In Korea this "too revealing" concept isn't very liked. That's why you will always see high neck dresses and shirts at the very popular girl groups; only their legs can be showed and wearing always shorts.
So what are they trying to do? Humilate her?

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
I don't think people pointing out their practices will force them to change their(artists and the companies) behaviour.......if only,they will be more open about it......besides,sheeple fans might not think that it is anything bad.....if their role models practise it,they will gladly follow their role models......just look at some of the comments these fans leave under their favourites' videos and pictures.....'he is evil to make me fell like this'...'I'll gladly follow them to depths of hell'....'If devil is this good,then hell must be heaven'......I'll sell my soul to keep them happy'......these kind of practices will only be glorified and become mainstream......not saying that nothing can be done....but,it is not as easy to wake them up or their fans.....each one must find the truth by themselves,if they ever want to and can handle it.

You're definitely right. Watching videos as recommended by the members here gives me goosebumps. Sometimes, I cant even finish watching them. MV's have obvious meanings... But fans, glorify their actions instead of rebuking them. I dint know what's going on with the world. Some fans spent sleepless night streaming MV's to get them to number of views, some spend money buying their album and merchandise..If you're a parent how would you feel? They definitely don't know. Instead of studying they're busy worshiping KPOP and it's not healthy. It's some form of an addiction, in a bad way.. I think it'll never change unless that group goes on hiatus or serve the army. Like, Shinee- are they still active even one member died?

Frozenrose

Veteran
But why are they doing this? In Korea this "too revealing" concept isn't very liked. That's why you will always see high neck dresses and shirts at the very popular girl groups; only their legs can be showed and wearing always shorts.
So what are they trying to do? Humilate her?
Kpop has always been a sexual fantasy land. They just make it look cute and innocent looking since that's how the perverts like it there(compared to America where men lust after trasngenders thinking women are those bad b***es they see on tv; both sides are equally disgusting).
Sory seems like she enjoys it just like Hyun@/Hy0rin. So to I wouldn't call it an humiliation at all. They can refuse to do such concepts if they put their morals above the desire to use your body as a manipulative weapon. Women like this type of attention especially in the media.
Nowadays, the sexiness has shifted to the more BDSM type in kpop. Those recent performances of Mamam00 and Hy0rin....they have no remorse to show their buttcheeks everytime. You can see they are all into going out and letting it loose. I really like it when they play the "I want to show the woman in me" card. Yeah, then find yourself a man and show it to himself. They want this type of exposure.
Btw, you are from Romania, right? So you know about the chalga we have in Bulgaria? They feed the poor class with this while the rich enjoy the "finer things in life". Kpop is getting there but in the more "American" style. The world will turn into a global Sodom and Gomorrah.

(Ple dancing/ Hwas@ and Hy0rin with her ass all out and the fave doggy style pose)
I'm not slut shaming them, just stating that none of them look like they're against doing those concepts.

Cocomj

Star
Only thing I could make out is 3 and 11,if one multiplies it ,the result is 33......highest masonic degree
As for 11th of march,don't know what to look for.....can you give some hints?I could only think of 22nd of march which will be 3,22...the numbers of 'skull and bones'......do tell what it is about.....now I'm curious.....could it be that the event might take place on 11th of march?
Oh i wasn't thinking about numerology but good research ~
The significance of the 11th of March in Japan (clock tower you showed )
: Tsunami/Earthquake = natural disasters

Could this time mean they will try to do not so natural disasters
(And at the same time mocking the victims )
(I will search myself for any link to that or anything else )
Just a question tho : Do you know how many victims there was in the Korean (sewol right ? )ferry "accident"
I have a feeling those events are linked in numbers for some reason idk why

(Btw i mean no disrespect to the victims and their families those events always make me cry and give me chills :()

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran

Apparently Jennie and Kai’s relationship is a coverup of a big corruption scandal that both SM and Yg hav been involved with. Now you may wonder why Jennie was chosen:
1. She is the most popular member, the would garner the most attention.
2. She gets exclusive as YG tradition treatment and has to pay back somehow.

Attachments

PotatoSalad

Rookie
Hey there! I'm new here so I'm sorry if the things I share are already on here! I'm just interested in sharing the weird stuffs my faves put out there and... ye!

So, one of the most creepy things I've found is Aft3r Sch00l's "Dr3ss t0 kill" album. It's a Japan album, here is the cover:

The girls look pretty... broken/confused. And also notice the dueling patterns (namely the checkers). Not to mention that this album is called "Dr3ss t0 kill", like, why ya gotta glamorize something like that? When you look in to the track list... well, guess what the fourth track is called? Triangle. The ninth track is called "In The Moonlight" and from what I read the moon seems to be pretty susp too, correct me if I'm wrong. (I like to focus on where certain tracks are placed so let me know if there is significance of 4 and 9!)

Edit: The sixth track is "S hh" and had Butterfly in the main chorus I'm pretty sure... also produced by M0nD0Gr0$$0 who seems to be popular in Japan.

For AS I also noticed that in "B3caus3 Of Y0u", it featured a bunch of toys like dolls and teddies. I also read that they were inspired by the Pussycat Dolls and performed at one point with them so maybe that's also one of the "uh-oh"s with AS. Idk, I hope this info was kind of interesting? I'd love to discuss.

Last edited:

skyinthesky

Rookie

Apparently Jennie and Kai’s relationship is a coverup of a big corruption scandal that both SM and Yg hav been involved with. Now you may wonder why Jennie was chosen:
1. She is the most popular member, the would garner the most attention.
2. She gets exclusive as YG tradition treatment and has to pay back somehow.
I thought about it too. It seemed off, like the combination is kind of unbalanced. I didn't go too deep in it but the fact that it was everywhere seemed more like a 'bait' that a genuine relationship to me. I read that they were trying to show it off with Instagram pics and stuff.. who in their right mind would do this anyways? If it were real you would keep it yo yourself. I also read about a dating ban for the girl and how she could be sleeping with her boss (which I totally believe), then how did this happen? Well here it is. And I want to ask, why Kayi? Why him and not someone else? It's the 2nd time now after Chrystal (which I believe had a genuine relationship with).
Edit: nevermind I remember reading in here that he was like a special individual because of his 'master number'

skyinthesky

Rookie
Sorry for spamming this is not related to kpop but I kept on thinking about this .
What do you guys know/think about the animal/pets agenda? Like why is literally everyone and their mother 'idolizing' them? We know for sure that we are above them, we have power over them. But for some reason just as the trans agenda, there seem to be something about pets. And dont tell let it's all about veganism and millenials I'm not buying it

Hello!
Stop asking about any of your preferred groups you already know the answer guys. I used to be a fan of f(x) (yes NuABO,Red Light and all these sanatic witchy stuff and I still chose not to see). Now it's your choice,be or not to be part of it.
I dont think appreciating what is done is wrong but what is wrong in my opinion is blindly believing they are 'artists whose sole purpose is "entertaining us" because they're good you know' which is very wrong. Open your eyes (not talking about the 3rd eye or 7th sense whatever)
Different groups hold different symbolism so that’s why I was asking :) And some aren’t as deep in it
Like Monsta x are pro lgbt
Whilst BTS are trying to mind control on an international scale
Welcome btw I like your posts!
Also welcome @PotatoSalad Good name XD

skyinthesky

Rookie
Different groups hold different symbolism so that’s why I was asking :) And some aren’t as deep in it
Like Monsta x are pro lgbt
Whilst BTS are trying to mind control on an international scale
Welcome btw I like your posts!
Also welcome @PotatoSalad Good name XD
Yes that is very right I didn't think about it, my bad. Most of the recent female acts seem to be witches to me, it's obvious for the most part. Also they try to 'sexualise' everything as if sex and sexy was never a thing in the past but now today 21st century we have to show it to the world, this is what I dont understand, but the devil does work and I dont have to understand everything. Not even talking about lolita or else I'm gonna vomit
So yeah I guess everyone has its job to do, different kind of people as targets and different goals but it is all under the name of one entity, as we know ^^

Cocomj

Star
Sewol ferry tragedy deaths.......299 on board....2 rescue divers and 5 emergency workers.......that makes 306
however,5 are still missing(as in bodies not found).......if we take that too into account....then
299+2+5+5=311
just like the clock time in japan in that card.....
don't know why you asked about it but,I'm shocked with this coincidence.
Don't know why i asked either X)
Just had a gut feeling/intuition the events were linked (not bc both happened in water it wasn't that )
Thanks i just got chills down my spine 0-0
(Hope they will find/retrieve the bodies one day oh i can't believe some parents can't still grief properly :()

skyinthesky

Rookie
I think it has to do with bestiality, transhumanism agenda,human animal hybrids,human robot hybrids,mark of the beast....you know that kind of thing.......that is why there seems to be glorification of these human animal hybrids in movies,cartoons,animes,manga tv series.....well,you get the idea.......
first,saying that they are equal,then idolizing them......there are people who married their dogs and ahem.....all sort of depravitites are glorified and debauchery is encouraged to please their God....that is part of their agenda......and before you know it,people start accepting these animals and wanting to be like them....there is a video where a boy calls himself a wolf.....there are prosthetics and accessories that give you horns....devil's?well,they are goats' and buffaloes' aren't they?....and people meddling their ears to look like that of bats or something.....there are those who do cosmetic procedures to look like a crocodile(yes, those people are also there)......and maybe,people would want to have a hybrid of man and animal....you know,the concept of chimera..... and aren't demons usually depicted as a kind of these animal human hybrids with humans sporting horns,weird eyes,claws,hooves and sharp teeth......maybe,they are preparing easy vessels for the demons,if you believe that sort of thing.(this concept is kind of depicted in some cartoon or movie,can't remember where)
Wow thanks lot for your answer. Be blessed!
This is absolutely sickening to know that people are deliberately acting to please the devil but we should see that we are in the end days.
Dont know about that cartoon,like such a cartoon exists, wow...
I believe some people (if not most of them) are still sleeping, but they should start to question at some point, will they? We should see farther, just like I should have before asking the question, but I didn't, hence the fact that I didn't see the answer.
Praying for all the people being indoctrinated by 21st century millenials. May God save them, amen.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I thought about it too. It seemed off, like the combination is kind of unbalanced. I didn't go too deep in it but the fact that it was everywhere seemed more like a 'bait' that a genuine relationship to me. I read that they were trying to show it off with Instagram pics and stuff.. who in their right mind would do this anyways? If it were real you would keep it yo yourself. I also read about a dating ban for the girl and how she could be sleeping with her boss (which I totally believe), then how did this happen? Well here it is. And I want to ask, why Kayi? Why him and not someone else? It's the 2nd time now after Chrystal (which I believe had a genuine relationship with).
Edit: nevermind I remember reading in here that he was like a special individual because of his 'master number'
I've never like this Jennye kid. From what I have seen from her, I really get repulsed by her behaviour.
I kin of believe their relationship to be true but as the majority of all the famous relationships this one is also only based on outer appearance. And after reading about her below, it just confirms my initial opinion about her:

'Jennie was also the one who approached Kai first

"Jennie was a fan of Kai even before debuting, she even named her pet Kai. She said that after debuting, she must date him"'
“ Although Kai and Jennie both have a number of nicknames, there is one they share: Nini. Nini also happens to be the name of Jennie’s favorite teddy bear doll.'

She sounds really shallow and like a big chaser. She is ready on everything just to own whatever she wants.
Actually, she scares me that she would name her pet/teddy bear like that and how she 'must' date him.

skyinthesky

Rookie
I've never like this Jennye kid. From what I have seen from her, I really get repulsed by her behaviour.
I kin of believe their relationship to be true but as the majority of all the famous relationships this one is also only based on outer appearance. And after reading about her below, it just confirms my initial opinion about her:

'Jennie was also the one who approached Kai first

"Jennie was a fan of Kai even before debuting, she even named her pet Kai. She said that after debuting, she must date him"'
“ Although Kai and Jennie both have a number of nicknames, there is one they share: Nini. Nini also happens to be the name of Jennie’s favorite teddy bear doll.'

She sounds really shallow and like a big chaser. She is ready on everything just to own whatever she wants.
Actually, she scares me that she would name her pet/teddy bear like that and how she 'must' date him.
I read about that too, that with the fact that she was already known as a bully trainee =I felt some kind of ways about her. Where did people get this from? How could they know? Did SHE in her full mind reveal this? But I still think we should start to speak less and think more. We dont know about that but we know things: they are puppets anyways

skyinthesky

Rookie
I think a lot of people see these and realise what is happening but choose to turn the other way and live in their cocoon......'ignorance is bliss' they say.........sometimes it is easier to not know and not worry,besides,knowing may lead to disillusion for some people who may lose hope and just give up......so,they choose to believe that all this good and well in the world......rather live in an illusion than face the harsh reality.......and the very instruments of propaganda give them a chance to escape from the reality.......that is how these so called secreties continued for all this centuries and had the hold over the world.....they are betting on an average human's mental strength to give up and escape(when one can't fathom the magnanimity,they get scared and choose to escape into the cushion of familiarity and convenient illusions)......the simple fight/flight mechanism.
Oh I guess I understand. I remember hearing about a girl that asked help for her demons but the guy told her if you dont live your life straight the ones you had are not what you should be afraid of,so she told him she'd rather stay with the ones she already has than attracting even more of them in the future.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Sounds like a privileged chaebol heir........once there was a news of an airline heir who threw peanuts or something on the airhostess, there was a lot of public uproar and she has to apologise........
jenn! seems to have this 'must get what she wants' drive and is willing to go to any lengths......but,are these anecdotes real?are they recorded live?Because this could just be the companies' another ploy to show how much she loves him and that it is real....to prove to the public as many already started calling it out as a publicity stunt.
To me, she really seems to be capable of doing that. The short videos I've seen with her she always strives to say sth so others would be impressed and ask further questions. And there were these gifs where she purposely went from her spot to another in front of Kay so as to make it obvious. She's just used to being spoiled and has become an attention seeker now that she has to share the spot with 3 more members.
Y*G is really letting her do whatever she want. I've read this: ''Rumours say that Jennie's mother is a director and shareholder of CJ & EM.'' I guess that's the reason for her care-free behaviour.