Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
Hello guys

I was reading the old posts of this thread, since I didn't joined it till Kim Jonghyun's death. And between all posts, there was a user made me suspicious of his/her posts content; because they reveal new details about Jonghyun's case as if Jonghyun was murdered in front of his/her own eyes. But what bothered me is this user's account had been deleted. Also, although all the details that he/she had mentioned he/she chose to not tell the reason behind Jonghyun's death.

I copied the posts from some other users quotations and this is one of them.
View attachment 7190
Any ideas...?

Jes

Established
Any ideas...?
In the past, RanFan told us that he/she works in the entertaiment industry. RanFan also admit that he/she know Jonghyun as you can see in the screenshot that you shared.

Some of us are believe in him/her and some of us are also suspicious in him/her just like what you did. If you're still suspicious then just take those information with a grain of salt because we're not in his/her position anyway. Besides, he/she was suddenly gone so yeah, RanFan was either get in trouble, almost caught up, made everything up because of something or he/she just want to stop because he/she was real afraid about the consequences. Yeah, that's it. We will never know unless RanFan back again and tell us what's going on.

Miss Bunny

Established
In the past, RanFan told us that he/she works in the entertaiment industry. RanFan also admit that he/she know Jonghyun as you can see in the screenshot that you shared.

Some of us are believe in him/her and some of us are also suspicious in him/her just like what you did. If you're still suspicious then just take those information with a grain of salt because we're not in his/her position anyway. Besides, he/she was suddenly gone so yeah, RanFan was either get in trouble, almost caught up, made everything up because of something or he/she just want to stop because he/she was real afraid about the consequences. Yeah, that's it. We will never know unless RanFan back again and tell us what's going on.
As we all know, secrecy is a basic rule in such as organization as illuminati. That's why it's very hard to get a membership and more harder to get a higher level in it, so in order to know what he/she knew you must be a member with an advanced level to know about the occult. Even if we assumed that he/she couldn't stand the pressure of what he/she knew and decided to share his/her information any way, wasn't better for him/her to make it proved beyond any doubt??
I don't know, I feel something unusual about RanFan.

Lolperson

Established
As we all know, secrecy is a basic rule in such as organization as illuminati. That's why it's very hard to get a membership and more harder to get a higher level in it, so in order to know what he/she knew you must be a member with an advanced level to know about the occult. Even if we assumed that he/she couldn't stand the pressure of what he/she knew and decided to share his/her information any way, wasn't better for him/her to make it proved beyond any doubt??
See I'm 50-50 bout RanFan. He/She mentioned that He/She worked as a translator for the idols in s*m and big 3 most probably cause he/she knew a lot bout it. And that they also share their staff, so it is possible he/she did hear about what happened with JH and the murder stuff from their colleagues. And he/she might have worked with JH before. Also another thing here to be noted is that even if RanFan is true, and that the demon pact thing and that idols personality is actually controlled by demons and that in reality theyre different is very true, then surely they'e not lying. Because all evidence and conspiracy points out to this. And he/she deleted the account because they didn't want to be caught and feared the consequences. I think even their staff cannot escape this elite control because RanFan also mentioned that he/she didn't like whatever is happening in the industry but couldn't leave. And that's where I start to get the idea that basically everyone involved, be it the idols or their staff, all of them undergo this slavery treatment.

mochii

Established
Hello guys

I was reading the old posts of this thread, since I didn't joined it till Kim Jonghyun's death. And between all posts, there was a user made me suspicious of his/her posts content; because they reveal new details about Jonghyun's case as if Jonghyun was murdered in front of his/her own eyes. But what bothered me is this user's account had been deleted. Also, although all the details that he/she had mentioned he/she chose to not tell the reason behind Jonghyun's death.

I copied the posts from some other users quotations and this is one of them.
View attachment 7190
i registered in here because of that user too since i had lots of questions in regards of his post because they dont connect at all or theres missing link. and when i finally asked my questions i found out he deleted his previous posts including his account (?). i remember jonghyun’s song #hashtag.

Jes

Established
If I'm not mistaken, when a member asked him/her to get out from that place, RanFan said that he/she will be fine. At least for now back then.

Yes, you got the point there.

presenttense

Established
EXO's Kai father just passed away. Not to be rude and heartless but I really suspect something fishy going on. Also one of their producers said that their comeback is gonna be the biggest one ever. Even greater than the Growl Era.
Only time will tell.
Not suprised just look the countless western celebs who sacrifice their family/friends for fame.

Fantastic9

Established
I was watching a drama and there was a scene teo actors watching TV and 4Minute MV was on it. One of the actors said "Hey since we have money, let's get them! We only need to offer them CFs and they'll meet us!"
This threw me off because I mean do people really use kpop idols especially females as products? Like do girl groups have to do favours to these chaebols and rich men in order to receive something in return such as awards, CFs, acting roles etc.? Is it that extreme? I feel so bad for girl groups now! I have a strong feeling Momoland is involved with this because they got famous too quickly. How terrible! Poor girls.

mochii

Established
Michael Jackson, Jonghyun, Prince, Mariah Carey (almost), 2pac, W.Houston and Avicii "suicide" is the perfect exemple of what happen to you if you try to expose them..
Kanye West is probably the next one..

《People often think independance means doing all by yourself but independance mean Freedom》- Chance The Rapper
Hope he inspire futur and present artist to go independant from the start like him because he proved that you can succed without a label.
trying to expose them?

mochii

Established
Michael Jackson and Mariah exposed Tommy Mozarella and Sony you can watch michael jackson speech on Sony in youtube, his song 'they don't care about us' is about the illuminati and medias too
W.houston, 2pac, Prince did exposed them through their songs too.
And Avicii tried to exposed the elite pedo phile ring in his song "For a better day" 2 years ago and 2 weeks ago he 'killed himself' in Oman who is well kwon for being one of the biggest human trafinking place in the world.

And as for kanye go watch his rant he did last years during his concert.. he exposed google facebook beyoncé... And after that he was sent to hospital (against his will I think i'm not sure) for 'mental breakdown'.
The thing is the elite will either kill you or label you as crazy when you say some thruth.. smh
i agree with what you said on MJ. hes known for opposing illuminati through his songs too.

i wondered on avicii how he was able to do it. so thats why. and it also made me think what was he doing in oman too that time that he had to die / “suicide” (?) there.

how about jonghyun? i think in the end he tried to oppose them against their rules. but how about the attempt of exposing them?

Miss Bunny

Established
@MariahCareyIsQueen i remember how they labeled MJ as phedophile... invented stories as such when MJ always exposing their occult doings.

i wonder if they did something on jonghyun too that made him depressed. maybe they prescribed him of medications that make him more crazy while jonghyun thought they were meds for his depression.
Or maybe they were pressuring him to promote for homosexuals as one of them. After all, this concept is not reprehensible as it used to be. Also, I've read a Saesang's post that "Shinee's Jonghyun is homosexual". Looks like SM was preparing behind scene for this concept, but Jonghyun was rejecting to promote for it until he decided to exposing what is going on with them so they had to get rid of him before that.

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
well I think onew ,minho and taemin did something bad to his body when they were chief mourners they not acting like grieving people
..and when Jjong's eomma when to his coffin in the hearse minho gave a look to onew as if they had done something..also when the trunk
is closing look at at taemin..and then minho smile at Jjong's noona crying
I don't know, when people are grieving all emotions are on the surface so anything out of the ordinary can cause a reaction like laughter or a smile, because the body (the mind especially) is always trying to bring everything into balance (back to normal) and heal itself so that is why when people are at funerals their emotions are on edge so they can react in many different ways, or not react at all. I have a friend that once at a funeral started laughing after seeing the body, and couldn't stop. We had to get her out of the funeral home for her to calm down.
Also these people are idols, meaning they are idolized. Every action of theirs is watched 24/7 and judged. In this case it is tricky for them because they need to keep their image, keep their cool, that is why a lot of them are not crying and just silent, while others are covering their face (this is mostly in the case of the males). If they react too much or too little they get in trouble, they get judged. Imagine wanting to grief someone infront of a hundred cameras and fans, while at the same time trying to keep your idol image.
Honestly I doubt they had anything to do with the actual murder since they are nothing but puppets. Maybe the super junior members had more to do with it since they are older, but still I doubt it. What I do believe is that the shinee members didn't have a good relationship with Jonghyun, since he wanted to expose the industry and they are complicit too. They knew something was going to happen to him, that is why you can see guilt in their faces and also why Jonghyun's sister is so devastated, imagine having to grief your brother next to people that didn't do anything to avoid the murder.

mochii

Established
Or maybe they were pressuring him to promote for homosexuals as one of them. After all, this concept is not reprehensible as it used to be. Also, I've read a Saesang's post that "Shinee's Jonghyun is homosexual". Looks like SM was preparing behind scene for this concept, but Jonghyun was rejecting to promote for it until he decided to exposing what is going on with them so they had to get rid of him before that.
remember when he was asked and he answered hes not gay? and then many got offended., for some reason i dont know! and when he was chosen to crossdress in knowing brothers he seemed he didnt like what was he doing.

Miss Bunny

Established
Alright...
Sorry if what I'm going to say will bother anyone, but I couldn't keep this inside me since I read @RanFan posts. Although I know that this person isn't part of VC forum any more and might never read my post, but all my words will be referred to him/her.

I don't know who are you or whether what you said was true or not, but even if it was that doesn't make your position any better. Yes, I know you might be in danger or killed if you expose what you knew. But let's face it, being silent won't be different at all because you'll end with death in both choices. The only difference is that how would you face Jonghyun in the other life??
As partner, or as a traitor because your silence toward what happened is a crime in itself. I don't know about the others but for me I won't waste my time in this forum if I have smoking gun to shoot these scums. If I'm gonna die anyway, then I prefer to die doing the right thing. Because I know that though the power they got, they will be dead some day even their stupid Lucifer and just then all of us will get our judgment of all what we've done.
If by any chance you read this post, please note that I'm standing ready to expose everything you know on your behalf.