Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
No. This is T@eyong. He’s the leader of the group.
If roses mean secrecy, then it makes sense because the first rule of being in the secret group is to keep the secrets. The picture symbolizes being sold out and he promising to keep the secrets till death.
T@eil had Covid but I haven’t heard any updates. I did some gematria on him in a previous post and it was super strange. Apparently, I heard he was never sick from other members.
Wow they said he was never sick? It's fishy that the company claimed he was. Then they were lying?

randomcitizen

Veteran
i found an article and they said he cured from Covid and can perform in Tokyo. That’s weird how he “cured” so fast. Plus, other members said he wasn’t sick. I wonder why he really couldn’t perform. I hope he didn’t have to “do” anything.
Here’s the article. Sorry it’s in Indonesian.

That is weird. And no worries about it being in Indonesian, I can just translate it.

Do you know how long his quarantine period was?

loginine

Veteran
That is weird. And no worries about it being in Indonesian, I can just translate it.

Do you know how long his quarantine period was?
I heard it was around 7 days. They mentioned originally that he asymptomatic which was weird. The weird thing was he kept posting stuff on instagram and J0hnny hinted at him in his room not sick. Also, they even had a photo with him cropped out the group picture.

http://instagr.am/p/Cd29Ur-BN2w/

loginine

Veteran
Yes I was going to mention that because i noticed it as well :) Many of these celebrities model Marylin Monroe and channel her by having blonde hair because she was a diamond status presidential model sex slave and him being the only member with blonde hair this comeback reminded me of that
View attachment 74696

not to mention the wording on the walls are a bit creepy :confused: this is actually my first time paying attention to it
View attachment 74697
plus rose=secrecy symbolism I mentioned earlier
View attachment 74698

Edit:
fixed typos and added things
Yes. Them having the roses in their mouths reminds me of the shhh symbolism where they promise not to tell the secrets.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Yes I was going to mention that because i noticed it as well :) Many of these celebrities model Marylin Monroe and channel her by having blonde hair because she was a diamond status presidential model sex slave and him being the only member with blonde hair this comeback reminded me of that
View attachment 74696

not to mention the wording on the walls are a bit creepy :confused: this is actually my first time paying attention to it
View attachment 74697
plus rose=secrecy symbolism I mentioned earlier
View attachment 74698

Edit:
fixed typos and added things
d31ff45c966fa80ab1403b8164ea7f9d.jpg
pause lmao i did a double take on that second pic for a sec... why did they have to spread the white paint on the chair like that it looks like someone jizzed all over the seat

btach

Veteran
Have you all ever seen a person glow?

So i thought this video was edited. I watched the original on youtube which is linked to the post as well. Jonghyun was glowing. Like you could see his aura. I thought maybe it was his outfit reflecting the light, but he had a regular sweat shirt which could have been glowing thorught the performance. And it only happened towards the end of the performance. It was in LA 2016

Can someone explain this?

image_2022-05-27_063616541.png

queen82

Star

So i thought this video was edited. I watched the original on youtube which is linked to the post as well. Jonghyun was glowing. Like you could see his aura. I thought maybe it was his outfit reflecting the light, but he had a regular sweat shirt which could have been glowing thorught the performance. And it only happened towards the end of the performance. It was in LA 2016

View attachment 74744
omg nothing is a coincidence, they knew from the start ..

doublestandardism

Established

View attachment 74744
All the spotlights gathered upon him as he sang but there have been so many times where I have seen and felt his aura.

arhur12

Star

View attachment 74744
I think it's the lighting although I do agree that he had a beautiful and magnetic aura

doublestandardism

Established
Everytime I see him he looks different what kind of magic is he doing??...............anyone know what these weird lines are around his jaws and mouth in these pics??
He should have never gotten fillers because he gains and loses weight too rapidly. Plus he has dimples which means there's a lack of muscles in his face. The fillers being injected into the muscle just makes the skin look rough.