Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
They are rising on melon chart and the song is getting popular in korea Ig the T@emin situation could be connected to GOT sull1 died on 14th oct 10 days after s*perm debut GOT debuted on 3rd jan 11 days before T@emin's news came out
This account predicted that something will happen to 5m's idols in the military I think some of these accounts are legit another account predicted sull1's death in 2019 and there were many predictions about sh1nee losing a member in 2017

arhur12

Star
I thought that since he married he would be trying to escape but it seems like I was wrong he sold his soul too now this is satanic and he copied t@emin's IDEA the forest scene is straight out of IDEA Mv
T@eyon's new song Idk what to think about this I cannot understand if she is a victim or she is involved she acts like a witch in this MV its creepy it's not the regular t@eyon

Asahiisback

Established
can you share the link of these articles??

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

Ahh!! this is so heartwrenching 2-3 people die every single day by suicide??? and the sad thing is most cases go unreported and will never get justice bcz the military has strong connections with the govt and elites' sk is so FUCKED UP!! Ig we really cannot rule out the possibility of t@emin being se**ally harrassed in the military if they are so rough with ordinary looking men I can imagine how bad they would treat someone like T@emin who has always had a feminine image and then they had the audacity of using his star power for their recruitment campaigns he should've been exempted from it altogether just free the man already I honestly don't mind bt5 being exempted from the service anymore

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hey what do you guys think are k-actors the same as idols?? or are they less or more corrupted I don't watch k-dramas so I don't know about them but I know for sure that hollywood and the people who work in that industry are evil
They are the same... because the "profit hungry" K'ent industry is the "umbrella group" that also "control" the artists...

May not be as obvious as in Kpop...but there's a similar abusive behavior behind the scenes...

Remember the case of the "Boys Over Flowers" actor who took her own life because of too much abuse?

queen82

Star
They are the same... because the "profit hungry" K'ent industry is the "umbrella group" that also "control" the artists...

May not be as obvious as in Kpop...but there's a similar abusive behavior behind the scenes...

Remember the case of the "Boys Over Flowers" actor who took her own life because of too much abuse?
didn't it wasn't an actress of that drama that committed suicide ?

arhur12

Star
Taemin needs to retire from music and find himself a wife and start a family.
Agree but taemints are a rare kind of breed they are very possessive and crazy like they are bt5 member fans level crazy they carried all promo for advice and criminal and they are quite powerful too somehow they managed to figure out that something was wrong and kept trending him on twitter constantly for days until we finally had the unfortunate update so I kind of understand why he avoids dating and stuff but I believe that after the latest update they won't be very harsh towards him and welcome any dating or marriage news sh1nee world doesn't want to repeat the mistake from 4 years ago

Observalita

Rookie
It's not lies he was showing symptoms before he enlisted he had 2 panic attacks in the week before going he was suffering but they still send him I agree with you about panic disorder this thing is worse than regular depression or bipolar for panic attacks anything could be a trigger and the attacks are awful you feel like losing control over yourself and like you will die every time you have a panic attack very typical for an Mkultra victim knowing his history with men and a certain scene in advice where he wore that crop top and was crying while dancing I am afraid they sold him to the military 5m also debuted a new group only 2 weeks ago which is not a good sign although I hope this is just me being paranoid and he will be fine I feel like advice was a cry for help why did they even send him to active duty when he was overworked, malnutritioned and suffering so much if what his fellow soldiers have revealed is true he should've been given exemption not sent to a different division this is all so sus and heartbreaking
Exactly. I read an article yesterday in which an anonymous soldier, who was worried that knetz would react negatively to this news, said Taemin would take 6 to 8 medicines DAILY ever since he enlisted. All of them were to treat his depression. I don't know what amount of medication is normal for people suffering with depression, but this sounds like a lot. And it honestly speaks volumes on how severe his depression is. How did they allow him to enlist knowing that he needs that much medication to not break down?

And you know what's worse? His mental condition got so bad they had to increase the dose. We shouldn't wait too long and pray really hard for this man, because this is not looking good. Not at all.