Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star

She lived in hollyw33d,and she was involved in new age and scientology stuffs.She wanted to became actress,and she talked about her bad experience in a reality where she was depicted in a fake way.She explains that everything the tv shows is fake,and that the producers decide how to portray someone in a reality ,nothing is genuine.She was depicted as a b*tch,and people wished her to burn and hated her.

queen82

Star
hey guys is anyone here having constant nightmares?
I didn't have nightmares, but since I started moving away from these music and entertainment, I'm recently having a lot of nightmares
I would like to know if anyone here has gone through the same and how they dealt with this problem
depend if it was a stressfull period , it happen that i have nightmares , but mine wasn't related to entertainment

AmazingGrace

Established
I didn't have nightmares, but since I started moving away from these music and entertainment, I'm recently having a lot of nightmares
I would like to know if anyone here has gone through the same and how they dealt with this problem
I was never much into k-pop, never "worshiped" the artists, so from spiritual point of view I probably wasn't very deep in it. Leaving it all behind didn't trigger anything bad. And by leaving it behind I mean everything, even dropping the "digging into k-pop and occult dirt that's behind it" on this forum.

On the other hand, when I got here and started to read this and BTS thread, that's when I was spiritually attacked. I went through it in the past so I knew what I was dealing with. Very distinct, life and happiness sucking, fear and depression boosting feeling that came in a matter of seconds, it felt like a heavy coat. Also had one weird dream with RM. I prayed over it, rebuked every evil spirit behind it in the name of Jesus, asked Him to wash me with his blood, just asked for His help and protection during sleep. Thank God, I never had any other k-pop related dreams, the "heavy coat" was lifted after few minutes of prayer, and I felt it literary lift off of my shoulders in a matter of a second, and leave.

Peaceful mind is a treasure one has to take care of. A lot depends on what kind of info and stimuli you feed your mind with. If you keep digging in the dirt, even if it's only for research, don't be surprised when you dream about it or end up depressed. If it's spiritual oppression, it will most likely not go away by itself, one has to know how to pray to be delivered. Or you'll get used to it after some time, but that's not good. You can always ask Jesus for help, feel free to use your own words :)

“The Lord is Near! Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation with prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

Last edited:

Miss Bunny

Established

Mmmm...

I won't say it was a nightmare, but maybe "bizarre" would be more accurate...?

Which I've had in early of this month, it was about the lunar system (but not the system we are familiar with), and the changing between day and night.

There was Jonghyun (not in his own body -call me crazy if want- but he was in a brown bear body)

Also, I had small talking with SUJU's Kyuhyun, who was telling me about the tradition of ancient people sacrificing a human on each blood moon night. Worth to mention, I found out that SHINee's Onew and Key were standing behind us listening to the conversation...

I usually have this kind of dreams, but not that to makes me feel spiritually attacked, but it's more like spiritually attached.

SylvieKaraden

Established
I was never much into k-pop, never "worshiped" the artists, so from spiritual point of view I probably wasn't very deep in it. Leaving it all behind didn't trigger anything bad. And by leaving it behind I mean everything, even dropping the "digging into k-pop and occult dirt that's behind it" on this forum.

On the other hand, when I got here and started to read this and BTS thread, that's when I was spiritually attacked. I went through it in the past so I knew what I was dealing with. Very distinct, life and happiness sucking, fear and depression boosting feeling that came in a matter of seconds, it felt like a heavy coat. Also had one weird dream with RM. I prayed over it, rebuked every evil spirit behind it in the name of Jesus, asked Him to wash me with his blood, just asked for His help and protection during sleep. Thank God, I never had any other k-pop related dreams, the "heavy coat" was lifted after few minutes of prayer, and I felt it literary lift off of my shoulders in a matter of a second, and leave.

Peaceful mind is a treasure one has to take care of. A lot depends on what kind of info and stimuli you feed your mind with. If you keep digging in the dirt, even if it's only for research, don't be surprised when you dream about it or end up depressed. If it's spiritual oppression, it will most likely not go away by itself, one has to know how to pray to be delivered. Or you'll get used to it after some time, but that's not good. You can always ask Jesus for help, feel free to use your own words :)

“The Lord is Near! Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation with prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8
These evil forces try to disturb us when we leave the world and discover the bad things they do to deceive us. When we're out, they think that trying to mess with our minds, we'll be back to the world (the bad world), but no, we won't. We will just be more and more stronger

SylvieKaraden

Established
Mmmm...

Which I've had in early of this month, it was about the lunar system (but not the system we are familiar with), and the changing between day and night.

There was Jonghyun (not in his own body -call me crazy if want- but he was in a brown bear body)

Also, I had small talking with SUJU's Kyuhyun, who was telling me about the tradition of ancient people sacrificing a human on each blood moon night. Worth to mention, I found out that SHINee's Onew and Key were standing behind us listening to the conversation...

I usually have this kind of dreams, but not that to makes me feel spiritually attacked, but it's more like spiritually attached.
bad spirits and evil forces trying to mess with your mind

btach

Veteran
Not Nightmare but I have to guard my energy when I come across some videos..Stressful feelings...I can never watch a BTS video without feeling something. The weird dream I had and I posted it as a youtube comment was Jonghyun standing on an opaque glass surrounded by some people including an old grandmother and I as I was trying to figure out who he was, the glass got clear and he started waving smiling at me...I screamed Jonghyun and he kept signaling like shhhh. be quiet..but I was so excited..there were many fans too but no one saw or heard him even though i was screaming with excitment....it was a strange dream..but felt so real....but it was just mental activity.

btach

Veteran
Mmmm...

I usually have dreams like a foreshadow

With my college admission, I had a dream that I had received my acceptance letters and that the papers were yellow, white,green and pink. The next day, I received my letters and guess what colors they were. I thought it was a joke and I had to call the college to confirm. They said they use those colors just as you would graffiti for celebrations.

Then the night before I bought my car, I dreamt that I saw an off white car and it was so nice. The next day, I went to the car dealership and I was so stressed because every car I wanted just didn't work out in terms of financing then the dealer said you know there is a new car that just came in and it is being prepared but come see if you will like it. And there it was...the exact same car I saw in my dream.

I also dreamt about my friend's dad who was a pastor. I hadn't talked to the family in a while, but he loved us like his own kids. I dreamt that he had visited me in spirit but he had no body...but there was so much love in his visit...when I got up, I called the family. I hadn't communicated with them in a little over a year due to being busy. I asked about "dad" they said Dad passed away yesterday. I was like OMG. So I created time for the funeral...

I have had many more even about a season of time when the earth will experience a lot of shifts..mountains etc....
And dead relatives show up too...Vicky, Uncle Arthur and Joseph all showed in my dream. Joseph tried to drag me in with me but two women in white saved me...my dreams are something else I tell you.

Even a guy I was dating...I dreamt that someone he knew was in a wedding and dancing with a baby...he received a call the next day that his cousin died while having a baby and they both passed.

Yeah I don't know if it's a gift but there is something there...