Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

You guysssss look at EXò's teaser pics

View attachment 28020

View attachment 28021
View attachment 28022
View attachment 28023

This is a LITERAL depiction of their alters. Look at the names, it's baek... vs baëk... sehu.. vs sehů...

Kaı's alter has strong make up and he's wearing a crop-top basically. Easy to guess the nature of that alter...

Not even going to comment on Chan's pic cus it's so telling.

Sehuñ's fugly eye

And Baek's pics. Notice how his one is the only one without the flags. I wonder why.

Also, check out baek's comeback teaser images:

View attachment 28024

Forget the one eye symbolism, it literally says SUBJECT & SUBJECT NO°.

100% shows that they're damned slaves.

View attachment 28025
Hmmmm Jezebel eyes to hunt for pure energy I see. The caption on one of the pictures says "messy world order" LMAO!

Wait youre lying, THAT arent his posts, right?! Literally who would dedicate their ig on that! I would understand hes "weird" if he just posts pics with silly clothes, funny meme faces, saying dumb stuff, etc but that isnt a cute weird. That looks like a shrine in a slaughter's/serial killer's closet lol, and why specifically the behind of these pigs? I dont think he just finds pigs cute, and that doll is eating a smaller doll, which is cannibalism
Pigs is a g#y slang for being a slut. Shane D@wson uses this and other celebrities too..
Look at this one:
http://instagr.am/p/B4ZZebChzOX/

Guys! I have some suspicious songs from EXO in their new album "ØBSËSSÏØÑ". There are two songs that make me curious are "BUTTERFLY EFFECT" and "JEKYLL". For "BUTTERFLY EFFECT", just forget it because we know what it means to be. It's already pointing something about MK ULTRA. And the second one is "JEKYLL" makes me search something new about the meaning of the song. In EXO official account said that it's about an impactful portrayal of an inner conflict with another self.
EXO (@weareoneEXO) Tweeted:
‘K-POP King’ #EXO heralded a strong appeal with a trap, reggae style dance song ‘Trouble’, a love story without an exit falling deeply into another, and the dance pop song ‘Jekyll’, an impactful portrayal of an inner conflict with another self!

#엑소 #weareoneEXO #EXOonearewe
But, I got new meaning in the other hand from Wikipedia and it's about ALTER EGO!

Screenshot_20191118-200428.png

Screenshot_20191118-200443.png

Screenshot_20191118-200453.png

Screenshot_20191118-200920.png

Screenshot_20191118-200934.png

Screenshot_20191118-201000.png

That's why all of EXO member gives ALTER EGO vibes in every teasers. Because they are ALTER EGO SLAVES!!! Of course they will show that they are the victims+slaves :v

I had a dream 3rd Oct, J appeared while I was making a cup of tea!!! Seriously. He normally appears whole - this time a bright light surrounded him which I have never seen him like before, and just could make out his head and his eyes . I felt my self being turned the other way.
Tae who I have never dreamt of is standing in front of me, he wasn’t behind me , boom like that, and J says to my mind (like telepathic ), without speaking that that something will happen to Tae..

I honestly couldn’t see him being popped off cuz he is golden boy. If anything he may collapse from tiredness.
Oh dear it came true. :(

Last edited:
I was at the SoperN concert in Atlanta and Ta3mn made it through the concert but you could tell he wasn’t the same.. very low energy (for him anyway) and he just was going through the motions as well as possible.. he did pretty well considering but it turned out that he had been feeling ill lately and Mark even mentioned it during the concert that Ta3mn performed not feeling well and how professional it was of him to perform anyway...Even his facial expressions were off.. you could definitely tell something was wrong....I’ve never seen Ta3mn like this before tho...

Last edited:
I was at the SoperN concert in Atlanta and Ta3mn made it through the concert but you could tell he wasn’t the same.. very low energy (for him anyway) and he just was going through the motions as well as possible.. he did pretty well considering but it turned out that he had been feeling ill lately and Mark even mentioned it during the concert that Ta3mn performed not feeling well and how professional it was of him to perform anyway...Even his facial expressions were off.. you could definitely tell something was wrong....I’ve never seen Ta3mn like this before tho...
I guess he must be very tired. J is watching over him for sure, I hope LSM gives him a rest soon then.

Shuna

Established
http://instagr.am/p/B4xVrbsnzkS/ I think that its use of the flowers of Daisies symbolizes the sun, because the symbol of basket (see the last image), the ball going in the basket, represents a phallus entering a vagina. Or it is a symbol of light, since as it is visible on the site, inspired the stained glasses which leaves the light and the basketball, sexual act creating the light. It also has another characteristic, a symbol that also finds other flowers, and the thing you can see here is that the daisy has lost a petal. The 5 petals represent Isis, and the opening, the female organ, it can be completed by a small, which represents the penis. That of Osiris, is thus shown with six petals, in any case on the second column Freemason, the first being that of Isis, and in the middle of the representation of the tapestry (which I already gave a part of the explanation, so I have to add this part), it includes a bread apple, symbol of the pineal gland, tool that allows the use of light.

Last edited:

scha

Established
Is this something to concern? Were TM slowly absorb the same energy as JH and finally will broken down inside too? Seems like SM is pushing him too much. look at his face, he look so drained. the fact that if someone worship satan they'll hardly get sick (almost none) but i heard TM is sick during the concert? the eyes seems dead inside
View attachment 28092 View attachment 28092
IMG_20191119_094901.jpg

Is this something to concern? Were TM slowly absorb the same energy as JH and finally will broken down inside too? Seems like SM is pushing him too much. look at his face, he look so drained. the fact that if someone worship satan they'll hardly get sick (almost none) but i heard TM is sick during the concert? the eyes seems dead inside
View attachment 28092 View attachment 28092
View attachment 28093
I was at the concert and saw that Ta3mn was not himself.. personally I think he’s overworked and is exhausted emotionally as well as physically.. just my opinion..

Last edited:
I was at the concert as well and he was definitely burnt out. Unlike him usually. Anyway you guys see Sc0ups go on hiatus from 17 due to "anxiety" issues? Very interesting seeing as though they just kicked off their world tour lately. Something is happening in kpop. Groups are dropping members left and right.
About sc0ups a sincerely think it is because they all are overworking like just in november they were going to be in 6 different countries, aside from the concerts(which are already a lot) they also have fan meetings, presentations and personal schedule. I just hope in God he recovers :(

I was at the concert as well and he was definitely burnt out. Unlike him usually. Anyway you guys see Sc0ups go on hiatus from 17 due to "anxiety" issues? Very interesting seeing as though they just kicked off their world tour lately. Something is happening in kpop. Groups are dropping members left and right.
yes, how many people left the groups already?
in the past month a lot of male idols are taking a "break" for anxiety or unknown reasons.....

And I just saw the EXOOO teasers, pure evil, with clones, mk ultra, one eye....basically everything mushed together
very dark energy around them

Shuna

Established
Extremely interesting especially the chosen smiley...: *3*
http://instagr.am/p/B4MqaHllxk-/ When, I look at the posts and compares with all the symbols I have listed, it's damn sexual. Besides just for the eye, the hidden eye, do not go with the symbol of Horus. When the left eye is a symbol of Osiris (male symbol). Conversely, if the right eye is masked, it represents Isis (female symbol), (see the last picture):
http://instagr.am/p/B3d9z4mFmgU/
And the heart is the representation of the sexual action (it is thanks to a Roman play, that I understood that).
The second picture, shows ten, shown above, off the top star, is that of Osiris. Lucas mark ok:
http://instagr.am/p/B3bPe3iH423/
In this one, the table looks like an altar, used for sexual rites, in Freemasonry:
http://instagr.am/p/B4hojsOFEkG/
The second drawing, is the same symbol as that of GD, this daisy represents the sun:
http://instagr.am/p/B4mp-haFv3x/

i've lurked this thread for a while but each time i come back to try to absorb everything here it leaves me massively dented in the brain and scarred in the soul. it's really a lot to take in but it's not hard to believe something that's so fucking obvious and i feel like people will do anything both subconsciously and consciously to veer themselves far from the sad filthy reality of it. because the symbols and all of it is right there literally mocking you in your face if you choose to ignore it. as someone who disassociates often due to suffering by myself from keeping all the pain locked up inside of me nothing sends me down into the biggest depressive spiral than the dark real facts laid here in the open about the weird truth of what's really going on behind the scenes. it's made me unable to cope alone because it's too much to bear so i'm crawling into this thread. when idols do the ok sign over their eye does it mean they know what they're doing and they've already long sold their soul or they're being told to pose that way without knowing nothing about it? i know at that point they're helpless programmed victims subjected to mk ultra because they're in the shitty evil industry. i doubt they knew they'd be abused because i have a hard time understanding why anybody would put themselves in such a sick environment like that. let's say it's for fame and fortune, it's still not so simple i don't get why they'd want it if they have to sell their body to hideous pedophiles sitting on cushion seats eating cheezits while they only target "smaller" sickos for turning people's attention toward the elite's scapegoat in the media and complying to anything else included in the deal even when you know you'll probably want to die after what you've done. and sacrificing your loved ones? sacrificing your mom? what? why would you do that do you have no love in you is the only thing that sheerly exists inside of you pitch black emptiness???????? how cold and hard as rock your heart must be to be able to sacrifice the ones you're close to. it really makes me distraught because of how disgusting and twisted it is. i'm scared and sick of how science praised supported newer technology is enthusiastically keeping up wildly being invented out of the devil's ass and constantly upgraded to the shiniest most traumatizing effective mind control tool with the indiscreet plans of the butter faced elite psycho pedos in this vile world.