Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Rookie
I mainly learned through reading history books posted online (via public libraries) and through my studies as a biochemistry and molecular biology major (the science aspect) at a Christian univeristy. however, you can search online: blank topic of interest, apologetics, .edu. something like that should bring up credible sources. You can search Wilhelm Schmidt and other apologetics people in various fields of studies.
Many thanks, I will check it out :)

Kaidyeg

Rookie
You say you are in University and your classmates have BT$ notebooks and pictures?...its not normal for adults to be obsessed with boy bands....so your audience seems to be a bit difficult

I would recommentd a presentation about how damaging and abusive the kpop industry is

You could talk about the extreme diets, the forced plastic surgery, the overworking and fake personalities
You can also go on twitter and you will find a lot of obsessive behavior from kpop fans....and you could use those tweets as an example of the damage stanning kpop can produce on the brain

your classmates might feel embarrassed but hey!!! maybe some change can happen

Yup you’re gonna have to be really careful, they would immediately be in defence mode and might be offended to your content.
I remember talking to a group of younger people, we were discussing the topic of “role models” and if they were to choose one person, who would it be. They all said BTS, and I had to tell them the question required them to choose ONE person and they all got offended (shockers) as they said BTS must come as one; and can’t be seperated.
They haven’t spoken to me since then.

free2018

Veteran
Okay,this is not to offend anyone's sentiments.

I have been wondering for a while about this topic of comfort women and kp0p industry.
I mean in a way,kp0p industry is a government sanctioned exploitation of vulnerable youth and knowing the darkside of entertainment industry,it is anybody's guess what happens to these people behind the scenes.(Add to it the se0ul school fiasco of students being sent to entertain gov and military officials, that was conveniently swept under the carpet by seungr1 scandal).
Now,with all the historical importance attached to the topic of comfort women,the question is,
'Why does sk public support this?
So,someone else doing it to their people is not right,but their own government doing it is fine?(Because fame,wealth,national pride and soft diplomacy?)'

Again,I'm not trying to offend anyone.Just trying to know what's the logic behind this.
Not to be funny, but you did answer your own question.
If the industry is sanctioned by Big Brother than it is indeed about money.

Anon_ii

Rookie
I wanted to see what the OP had written about the "church". If i were the OP, I wouldn't have deleted it (and this is coming from a Christian). There are so called churches out there that do not reflect the true bride of Christ. Instead, they are gatekeepers and pied pipers. Yes, it is upsetting. However, It's more useful to be aware of this and not take offense. You are right. Do you mind posting the screenshots of what OP wrote?
20191026_121321.jpg

Run by elite — that only means one thing.

20191027_135544.jpg

Umbrella. I remembered it has a symbolic meaning about it. Don't remember what it was though. (Umbrella By Rihanna might be helping to understand its meaning).

20191027_135600.jpg

20191027_135620.jpg

20191027_135636.jpg
20191027_135654.jpg
20191027_135703.jpg

Attachments

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Sorry if I’m kind ofout of topic, but what Anon_ii mentioned has just reminded of another “yellow umbrella” event that happened in Hong Kong, and it was quite a serious event that moved the entire city,and it also happened to be on the same year, 2014!!
Wthhh what does a yellow umbrella represent???
DBF38E11-06BB-4A43-AEAD-7B2071604FEA.jpeg

hb0805

Rookie
Yup you’re gonna have to be really careful, they would immediately be in defence mode and might be offended to your content.
I remember talking to a group of younger people, we were discussing the topic of “role models” and if they were to choose one person, who would it be. They all said BTS, and I had to tell them the question required them to choose ONE person and they all got offended (shockers) as they said BTS must come as one; and can’t be seperated.
They haven’t spoken to me since then.
Hello,
I am glad that you tried to teach them about that, but I am sorry that it didn't go well... but thank you for your attempt :)

If they don't talk to you it is not that bad, but if they bully you to the point you would be required to move schools... would be awful.
It did not happen to me YET, thankfully... but my dad warned me that these presentations could lead to that...

I am a bit skeptical about talking about BTS, like it is too specific and doesn't help much the non-kpop fans, so I would talk about something more universal/more inclusive subject... the most effective, least offensive subject :)

hb0805

Rookie
Sorry if I’m kind ofout of topic, but what Anon_ii mentioned has just reminded of another “yellow umbrella” event that happened in Hong Kong, and it was quite a serious event that moved the entire city,and it also happened to be on the same year, 2014!!
Wthhh what does a yellow umbrella represent???
View attachment 26828
Hello,

This may sound weird and I do not know how to put it in the right words, but I think that to the occultists the umbrella signifies matriarchy, like women on top..... literally.

You know there was The Beast 666 (he was literally called the wickedest man on the earth) Aleister Crowley, his teachings are often used now in MK ultra, music and all. He talks mostly about magick (therefore this Disney and all obsession with magic), and has some chapters on sex magick... by abusing the energy of the partners you can gain powers and youth, and he also talks about sexual rituals and positions, therefore you get the... umbrella symbolism. They said the sexual energy from kids, especially boys under 8, is the most powerful and long-lasting.

This is why the elite are obsessed with p***philia and orgies, that's how they stay young, by drinking blood and abusing kids...generally following the teachings of Crowley (the main work is called Thelema) It is also considered a sacrifice to Satan

I apologize if this was gross, but this is what I know so far and I think it is the sad reality...

Kaidyeg

Rookie
For starters,j0shua w0ng,the student leader of hk protests was shown to be in close proximity with us embassy officials.He was apparently groomed for this,to make him a prominent leader,opposing china.A deep state actor.
Umbrellas are used to represent programming in mk ultra.And also to represent ritual sodomy.
Used in ancient sun worship rituals.
Official story is that they represent the general public as umbrellas are ubiquitous in tropics.
In occult circles,it represents lucifer/rainman.And like @hb0805 said,it also represents matriarchy,the mother figure(as shown in us tv series himym where the yellow umbrella is used to symbolise the titular mother)
Seriously? Which source did you get this from? But nothing surprising tho, at this point, all events are probably planned and controlled by you know who

sandonthebeach

Established
Did BLACKPINK have a sugar daddy ? Bcs there's rumors in threads like "Lisa has a sg Dad bcs at fansign she always have luxury presents"
Blackpink are a group of models that from time to time release songs. That's why luxury brands have them as models. The only member interested in being a singer seems to be Rosé. Sugar daddies? who knows....it's not impossible.

Ari29

Rookie
Here, I want to ask something ..
I found this pic of Jackson Wang , as you can see nothing weird about his look..But look at the backside ...A weird statue of pitbull dog(I think it's pitbull)..Is it not weird type of statue??? ..I had seen this type of statue in many famous aritists' house..I don't know meaning of this statue..Also Jackson Wang is heavily involving in illuminati or satanic culture..I found his music videos weird ...Screenshot_2019-10-27-22-09-00-74.png

hb0805

Rookie
Here, I want to ask something ..
I found this pic of Jackson Wang , as you can see nothing weird about his look..But look at the backside ...A weird statue of pitbull dog(I think it's pitbull)..Is it not weird type of statue??? ..I had seen this type of statue in many famous aritists' house..I don't know meaning of this statue..Also Jackson Wang is heavily involving in illuminati or satanic culture..I found his music videos weird ...View attachment 26832

Hi, I do not know about that statue, but maybe his pose looks like the vow of silence? And also because you mentioned him, I have just looked up his Instagram, he has some pictures where there is a red string on his hand, I think he is part of Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism, often practised by the Illuminati). And his album cover is a hexagon with a dot in the middle, looks like Sun-worshipping symbol (Luciferic).

This is just my opinion, maybe the others would have better answers. :)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Did I not tell you this group had something weird coming up... welll look at the heavy symbols hundreds of them in this video. Look at the guy standing under the inverted V branches. Look at the frames and letters. This is the preview to their new agendas,, this group had so much occult symbols 9 years ago.

Last edited: