Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Usually I notice that after so long being in these slave contracts that you see signs that the idols are depressed but I have never seen one time where Ta3mn shows any of this.. I thought it was strange because he’s been in this business much longer than the others.. in fact he seems to always enjoy all of this.. I wonder what the difference is there ?
I think he enjoys too much with that occultics LOL. Yeap, but I think is that. Someone can over enjoy with those evil things, right?

NowISee

Rookie
I just came across an article, very interesting:
"Hermes is the god of thieves, that is to say, of those who steal. In the language of the ancients, thieves are Jumpers. Beings freed from gravity, having mastered the science of light, and able to make jumps in space-time."
He presents Hermes (extremely represent in the clips, as in the clip Blood, Sweat & Tears). Or the reference (who had a movie named "Jumper"). In the clips: be it the Jump Up clip of Boy Story or Jopping by SuperM, or other clips like the clips showing the flying members in the space...
And Kai has been Jumping since his debut...
Now I'm actually wondering what gods the other Exo members' superpowers stand for.

yoongiyoongi

Established
Maybe not just KPop or Hollywood use that way for making MV. Indonesian singers too. I am a little bit scared with my country especially the singers start to use symbolic things and write mysterious lyrics :(
Satanism has infiltrated every entertainment industry worldwide,, it's just too much of a powerful tool (music) that is used to shape people's minds and brainwash us so all that partake in it may unfortunately have to give in forcefully wrong times but they have the choice most times so... I'm sorry if this seems off topic :/!?

Truthrevealer01

Established
There was a blind reveal .
"This one named K-pop singer/actress had a sex tape that was about to be released. She was told to pay a certain amount of money in order to keep it quiet, but she didn't have the funds. This is more common than you think.

Sulli"

Not sure about the veracity of it though,since some posters have already pointed out that she has done some explicit scenes.

And,there is this news in the comments.Apparently,her family is fighting over her inheritance.
I've written this also in a precious post but got told that 《she's already done a sexual scene so why she would kill herself over a tape?》

hb0805

Established
Hello, everyone, I am Jade. Nice to meet you all~

I have been following this thread for some time and I think it is time to become part of it. I have a question to ask all of you, I apologize if maybe it is the wrong thread, but I am most familiar with this one and the BTS one. I have never written/ took part in a forum or anything on the internet, I apologize in advance if I offend anyone or I don't understand how to use it properly... And I am sorry for the long post:

My problem is, I will have to hold some presentations at university but I feel like these are some opportunities to warn people on a lot of subjects and that it is my duty to talk about them (the Bible says something like if the watchman doesn't warn people and they die, their blood will be on the watchman's head) :
- at one presentation we have to talk about ourselves, like to introduce ourselves and whatever, but the teacher said that I could talk about whatever subject I am passionate about. It will be weird, everyone talks 3 minutes about their dog but here I come with a 100 slides powerpoint :(
- another one is about art, I could maybe talk a bit more easily about freemasonry and occult/oriental/Buddhist influences in Christian paintings and all

How can I talk with my classmates about MK-ultra, the Bible or this kind of topic? I think they are atheists mostly/lukewarm Christians(new age), maybe they will get very sensitive about religion and all... like if you were raised since young with the wrong doctrine, you will leave it super hardly when you get older...

I do not want to fail and make them even colder to God and MK ultra etc. Like the more you hear about the Illuminati, the more you will get desensitized, thinking its a joke (I mean this for close-eyed people). Maybe they already know that something is wrong yet they are thinking: How is this really influencing my life, why should I care anyway?

I have studied a lot on these topics, yet I see everyone around me so deceived, so ignorant (some of my classmates even have BTS notebooks, clothes, phone-wallpapers), I feel so tied up, I feel so powerless... and I feel that I am also growing colder and colder, giving up on warning them and studying myself...

What are your opinions? How could I make my presentations attractive to someone deceived? Or should I just do them like the other classmates and don't even open the subject? I am afraid also that if I talk too much about MK-ULTRA and freemasonry and they don't understand it, they could think that I am pro-masonry and all...

Whenever you have time, please tell me what are your ideas and please pray for me and my classmates, and basically for everyone...
I am sorry again for the long post, if I seemed arrogant or selfish or if I offended anyone.
Thank you for reading this, have a nice day~:)

God bless you!

NowISee

Rookie

I have been following this thread for some time and I think it is time to become part of it. I have a question to ask all of you, I apologize if maybe it is the wrong thread, but I am most familiar with this one and the BTS one. I have never written/ took part in a forum or anything on the internet, I apologize in advance if I offend anyone or I don't understand how to use it properly... And I am sorry for the long post:

My problem is, I will have to hold some presentations at university but I feel like these are some opportunities to warn people on a lot of subjects and that it is my duty to talk about them (the Bible says something like if the watchman doesn't warn people and they die, their blood will be on the watchman's head) :
- at one presentation we have to talk about ourselves, like to introduce ourselves and whatever, but the teacher said that I could talk about whatever subject I am passionate about. It will be weird, everyone talks 3 minutes about their dog but here I come with a 100 slides powerpoint :(
- another one is about art, I could maybe talk a bit more easily about freemasonry and occult/oriental/Buddhist influences in Christian paintings and all

How can I talk with my classmates about MK-ultra, the Bible or this kind of topic? I think they are atheists mostly/lukewarm Christians(new age), maybe they will get very sensitive about religion and all... like if you were raised since young with the wrong doctrine, you will leave it super hardly when you get older...

I do not want to fail and make them even colder to God and MK ultra etc. Like the more you hear about the Illuminati, the more you will get desensitized, thinking its a joke (I mean this for close-eyed people). Maybe they already know that something is wrong yet they are thinking: How is this really influencing my life, why should I care anyway?

I have studied a lot on these topics, yet I see everyone around me so deceived, so ignorant (some of my classmates even have BTS notebooks, clothes, phone-wallpapers), I feel so tied up, I feel so powerless... and I feel that I am also growing colder and colder, giving up on warning them and studying myself...

What are your opinions? How could I make my presentations attractive to someone deceived? Or should I just do them like the other classmates and don't even open the subject? I am afraid also that if I talk too much about MK-ULTRA and freemasonry and they don't understand it, they could think that I am pro-masonry and all...

Whenever you have time, please tell me what are your ideas and please pray for me and my classmates, and basically for everyone...
I am sorry again for the long post, if I seemed arrogant or selfish or if I offended anyone.

God bless you!
Hello Jade and welcome.
I'm by no means an expert when it comes to presentations but maybe I could help in a little way.
Firstly, I would advice you to pray about whether or not you should make your presentation on that topic, then you might know if and how God wants you to do it.

Second, think about your experience with Kpop. Did you notice the signs but continually brushed it off until you found this thread and it solidified your suspicions? Or where you completely oblivious to it until you found information such as the ones in these threads? That could help you find a way to open up the eyes of your classmates the same way yours were, because there could be people who have a sense of it, but are still unwilling to let go.

And last, make them question it themselves, instead of trying to convince them. Take them to the river, but they will be the ones to decide whether they will drink or not, seeing as this is a very complex and "sensitive" issue, you would want to be careful not to push them further away.

That's all I can think of, but I would stress you to pray, because sometimes God does not want us to put ourselves in unnecessary danger or trouble, or He has another plan.

Be blessed, and don't be afraid to contribute to this thread.

Truthteller

Veteran
Can I ask about Choi Siwon? This guy, I never understood why he wanted to be a kpop star in a boy band like Super Junior. He had so many opportunities outside of Kpop, would have no problems making millions. He is the richest idol around, family part of SK elite, net worth is more than all of SM. Nevertheless he probably still had it easy and got preferential treatment because of his family. He claims to be Christian even spoke out against g@y marriage. Yet he made out with Heechul on stage and did very explicit sexual fanservice during his time. Why would he speak against the g@ys when SM is literally homo town and run by them? He also ”dated” a Victoria’s secret angel. Now let me tell you that Victoria Secret girls are often used for contractual relationships among others. Leonardo Di Caprio is one who has used several of them for this purpose. Something is very off about Siwon. I just saw this video, and looking at him here at 2:06 i can’t help but think he is g@y himself. Man those facial expressions...

He is hiding something outside of his public image for sure.
This is supposed to be a devout Christian?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YwqFUGx073c/hqdefault.jpg

https://gfycat.com/amp/joyousflakylarva-siwonheechulkiss-suju-super-junior-gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Si7edUHho5UBO/giphy.gif

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
Hello Jade and welcome.
I'm by no means an expert when it comes to presentations but maybe I could help in a little way.
Firstly, I would advice you to pray about whether or not you should make your presentation on that topic, then you might know if and how God wants you to do it.

Second, think about your experience with Kpop. Did you notice the signs but continually brushed it off until you found this thread and it solidified your suspicions? Or where you completely oblivious to it until you found information such as the ones in these threads? That could help you find a way to open up the eyes of your classmates the same way yours were, because there could be people who have a sense of it, but are still unwilling to let go.

And last, make them question it themselves, instead of trying to convince them. Take them to the river, but they will be the ones to decide whether they will drink or not, seeing as this is a very complex and "sensitive" issue, you would want to be careful not to push them further away.

That's all I can think of, but I would stress you to pray, because sometimes God does not want us to put ourselves in unnecessary danger or trouble, or He has another plan.

Be blessed, and don't be afraid to contribute to this thread.

Thank you very much!

About my own experience with Kpop, I was very obsessed in general with music (not so much with the artists though) and I think I got to deal with depression and suicidal tendencies because of listening too much to it. I was super-convinced that I would NEVER be able to give up on it, no matter what the others said (my parents warned me about prostitution, drugs and all in the industry, but I believed that K-industry is totally not corrupted, unlike the American one). Everything got so worse till I became an atheist, I was so proud of that. But I don't know why, at some point, forced myself to pray daily (just to see what could happen, at this point I thought in several months I would definitely suicide) and at some point, saw a video of Beyonce getting possessed on stage???? (I have no idea how looking for a live performance would result into that, but now I am thankful it was like this) and BOOM! I woke up and started to look up stuff, I got rid of my depression and all, everything changed for the better like in just one moment. I think it is definetely Gods work here, exactly when I was unbelievably miserable and gave up on all, I saw and I was cured (I heard that mental illnesses hardly ever cure, you can mostly make them milder or if they ever disappear, it takes a super long time, yet in my case it was a mere moment that my life changed 180 degrees... I have never listened to music ever since and now I can't even remember what that darkness ever felt like, I kinda got to the conclusion that mental illness mostly is when the devil oppresses you). I am forever grateful for being saved.

About my presentations, it is more like you come in front of the class and have a powerpoint behind you projected on the wall, just to talk. But not everyone in my class is a Kpop fan, so I think maybe I should approach a more general subject? Like MK-ultra is a bit more scientific, here we are not talking about our sentiments toward the artists (like this is science, is not biased as in I am talking bad about BTS... does this make sense?)

I want somehow to make my presentation appeal to everyone, music fan or not, atheist or not... When would too much be too much? What should I not talk about? What would be considered rude/too sensitive? And what would be the most efficient, in your opinion?

You said that sometimes God does not want to expose ourselves to danger... I am kinda new to faith, how can I know? Usually, my dreams make no sense, so I can't trust them. But what you said could be true, one day (another presentation:))) ) I started to talk about freemasonry a bit and suddenly I got very anxious, shy, even though usually I don't have problems talking in public (at least since coming back to God)... I think I messed up a lot on that presentation and maybe no one took any info from it... But I still believe that even if we expose ourselves, we should always talk about it and even risk our life (but here the problem is how? and what? should I say)

Anyways, thank you very much and I apologize that my posts are so long, but being new here I have so much to say...

NowISee

Rookie
Thank you very much!

About my own experience with Kpop, I was very obsessed in general with music (not so much with the artists though) and I think I got to deal with depression and suicidal tendencies because of listening too much to it. I was super-convinced that I would NEVER be able to give up on it, no matter what the others said (my parents warned me about prostitution, drugs and all in the industry, but I believed that K-industry is totally not corrupted, unlike the American one). Everything got so worse till I became an atheist, I was so proud of that. But I don't know why, at some point, forced myself to pray daily (just to see what could happen, at this point I thought in several months I would definitely suicide) and at some point, saw a video of Beyonce getting possessed on stage???? (I have no idea how looking for a live performance would result into that, but now I am thankful it was like this) and BOOM! I woke up and started to look up stuff, I got rid of my depression and all, everything changed for the better like in just one moment. I think it is definetely Gods work here, exactly when I was unbelievably miserable and gave up on all, I saw and I was cured (I heard that mental illnesses hardly ever cure, you can mostly make them milder or if they ever disappear, it takes a super long time, yet in my case it was a mere moment that my life changed 180 degrees... I have never listened to music ever since and now I can't even remember what that darkness ever felt like, I kinda got to the conclusion that mental illness mostly is when the devil oppresses you). I am forever grateful for being saved.

About my presentations, it is more like you come in front of the class and have a powerpoint behind you projected on the wall, just to talk. But not everyone in my class is a Kpop fan, so I think maybe I should approach a more general subject? Like MK-ultra is a bit more scientific, here we are not talking about our sentiments toward the artists (like this is science, is not biased as in I am talking bad about BTS... does this make sense?)

I want somehow to make my presentation appeal to everyone, music fan or not, atheist or not... When would too much be too much? What should I not talk about? What would be considered rude/too sensitive? And what would be the most efficient, in your opinion?

You said that sometimes God does not want to expose ourselves to danger... I am kinda new to faith, how can I know? Usually, my dreams make no sense, so I can't trust them. But what you said could be true, one day (another presentation:))) ) I started to talk about freemasonry a bit and suddenly I got very anxious, shy, even though usually I don't have problems talking in public (at least since coming back to God)... I think I messed up a lot on that presentation and maybe no one took any info from it... But I still believe that even if we expose ourselves, we should always talk about it and even risk our life (but here the problem is how? and what? should I say)

Anyways, thank you very much and I apologize that my posts are so long, but being new here I have so much to say...
First off, don't worry about the length of your posts, there have posts 2x or 3x longer than yours, but we don't mind.

I was raised by Christian parents, and have been a born again Christian since I was 10, but for a long part of it I was lukewarm, so I found it difficult to hear the Holy Spirit, and to know which way he was guiding me. The Holy Spirit is gentle, so your spirit needs to be quiet to hear him. It's only recently that I started to work harder on my faith and become a true Christian, more so after learning of satanic influences in music, thus I'm still learning how to sense Him and communicate on a spiritual level. I'm not too sure how exactly you'll know, but I believe God will show you in a way that will be obvious to you.

You said it's science related, so you could research on facts about it, then give a few examples. To be honest I don't know much about MK Ultra, first found out about it here, maybe other members on this thread could help out.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

NowISee

Rookie
Can I ask about Choi Siwon? This guy, I never understood why he wanted to be a kpop star in a boy band like Super Junior. He had so many opportunities outside of Kpop, would have no problems making millions. He is the richest idol around, family part of SK elite, net worth is more than all of SM. Nevertheless he probably still had it easy and got preferential treatment because of his family. He claims to be Christian even spoke out against g@y marriage. Yet he made out with Heechul on stage and did very explicit sexual fanservice during his time. Why would he speak against the g@ys when SM is literally homo town and run by them? He also ”dated” a Victoria’s secret angel. Now let me tell you that Victoria Secret girls are often used for contractual relationships among others. Leonardo Di Caprio is one who has used several of them for this purpose. Something is very off about Siwon. I just saw this video, and looking at him here at 2:06 i can’t help but think he is g@y himself. Man those facial expressions...

He is hiding something outside of his public image for sure.
This is supposed to be a devout Christian?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YwqFUGx073c/hqdefault.jpg

https://gfycat.com/amp/joyousflakylarva-siwonheechulkiss-suju-super-junior-gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Si7edUHho5UBO/giphy.gif
A lot of western celebrities claim to be Christian, or use Bible verses on social media or what not, but their actions say another thing altogether.
Anyone can say they are a Christian, but as Jesus said "you will know them by their friuts". This reminds me of the Met Gala using the Catholic church as a theme, basically mocking Christianity. You can't say your a Christian and then go on to participate in things like that.
https://carm.org/you-will-know-them-by-their-fruit

But I do understand your curiosity around Siwon. He always talks about his faith, puts Bible verses in almost all of his posts, he does a lot of 'good things' people will definitely believe he is a devout believer. And like you said, he had no reason to be an idol, especially him being Christian and knowing what companies make their talent do. In older posts on this thread, people said they recruit kids from rich homes, and their parents are in on it sometimes.

craniumind

Established

God bless you!
My advice is to be very careful with this, as most people cannot mentally handle it. It may cause more confusion for them than a means of help or revelation. I remember I did one presentation in highschool called something like "breaking Christian stereotypes", in which I talked about whether God and Christianity are to blame for the suffering in the world.

I did not go super deep but I went deep enough into the topic that allowed for fruitful discussion amongst peers after my presentation. I knew I couldn't go too deeply into the topic during my presentation, because some people are not spiritually or mentally in the place to receive information like that. However, I did spark ideas and thoughts about the evidence for God and if God is good, why is there suffering... typical questions people have.

In this way, I could relate my presentation to the audience and they could understand no matter what spiritual level they were at. This is basically apologetics.

edit to add: if this is about science, history, geography, cosmics, etc supporting the evidence of God, i can give you ideas on where to start. I love apologetics lol.
I think this will be more fruitful for your audience than talking about freemansory. Give them information from the secular aspects of education that support God's existence that they haven't thought about before. This will set a foundation and bring significance to your credibility. then in the end, maybe you can lightly introduce the evil trends you've noticed in our world (e.g. entertainment industry) and what the Bible says about it.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
A lot of western celebrities claim to be Christian, or use Bible verses on social media or what not, but their actions say another thing altogether.
Anyone can say they are a Christian, but as Jesus said "you will know them by their friuts". This reminds me of the Met Gala using the Catholic church as a theme, basically mocking Christianity. You can't say your a Christian and then go on to participate in things like that.
https://carm.org/you-will-know-them-by-their-fruit

But I do understand your curiosity around Siwon. He always talks about his faith, puts Bible verses in almost all of his posts, he does a lot of 'good things' people will definitely believe he is a devout believer. And like you said, he had no reason to be an idol, especially him being Christian and knowing what companies make their talent do. In older posts on this thread, people said they recruit kids from rich homes, and their parents are in on it sometimes.
I am aware, I don’t think his public persona as a devout Christian matches his actions or private life. However SK is mostly an atheist country. No emphasis is put on religion as opposed to America for example, where playing the Chrisitan card helps win over a larger demographic. I don’t undertand what he would gain from going to these lengths.

About the rich idols, yes many of them come from wealthy families, but this guys is not quite on the same level. He is extremely wealthy, for his family, the benefit of staying in the family business would be greater. But you never know. Maybe he really likes entertainment. From my understanding he wasn’t that young either when he entered SM.

hb0805

Established
My advice is to be very careful with this, as most people cannot mentally handle it. It may cause more confusion for them than a means of help or revelation. I remember I did one presentation in highschool called something like "breaking Christian stereotypes", in which I talked about whether God and Christianity are to blame for the suffering in the world.

I did not go super deep but I went deep enough into the topic that allowed for fruitful discussion amongst peers after my presentation. I knew I couldn't go too deeply into the topic during my presentation, because some people are not spiritually or mentally in the place to receive information like that. However, I did spark ideas and thoughts about the evidence for God and if God is good, why is there suffering... typical questions people have.

In this way, I could relate my presentation to the audience and they could understand no matter what spiritual level they were at. This is basically apologetics.

edit to add: if this is about science, history, geography, cosmics, etc supporting the evidence of God, i can give you ideas on where to start. I love apologetics lol.
I think this will be more fruitful for your audience than talking about freemansory. Give them information from the secular aspects of education that support God's existence that they haven't thought about before. This will set a foundation and bring significance to your credibility. then in the end, maybe you can lightly introduce the evil trends you've noticed in our world (e.g. entertainment industry) and what the Bible says about it.
Hi, thank you for your advice~

So, by saying that I should be careful... do you mean that I should maybe just don't talk about it? Or can you help me by mentioning some examples of what could be too much/too offensive? Maybe it is not necessarily about MK-ultra, but I think it should be something ?awakening? somehow... What do you think?:)

NPC

Established
If you are going to be doing a presentation to people who are uniformed of your subject matter it is important to lay a clear foundation or introduction.
Laying the groundwork for a topic like MK Ultra would take some discipline as to not confuse the audience yet be informative for such a taboo subject. Personally I would choose a central figure and do a biographical type lecture on such people as Josef Mengele or Sidney Gottlieb and talk about their life and their accomplishments and very gently lead it to mind control. People will be more tuned in if they can identify with real historical people and gives the audience a good introduction into MKUltra type material without coming off as loony or a conspiracy theorist lol
Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Hi, thank you for your advice~

So, by saying that I should be careful... do you mean that I should maybe just don't talk about it? Or can you help me by mentioning some examples of what could be too much/too offensive? Maybe it is not necessarily about MK-ultra, but I think it should be something ?awakening? somehow... What do you think?:)
I would advice against talking about these things during a short uni presentation. Most people don’t have enough background knowledge to understand these things and others consider them baseless conspiracies. Not even everyone on these forums believe in the MK ultra theories. It may have a negative effect on your uni life and grades. Talk about something else.

cadiz

Star

God bless you!
You say you are in University and your classmates have BT$ notebooks and pictures?...its not normal for adults to be obsessed with boy bands....so your audience seems to be a bit difficult

I would recommentd a presentation about how damaging and abusive the kpop industry is

You could talk about the extreme diets, the forced plastic surgery, the overworking and fake personalities
You can also go on twitter and you will find a lot of obsessive behavior from kpop fans....and you could use those tweets as an example of the damage stanning kpop can produce on the brain

your classmates might feel embarrassed but hey!!! maybe some change can happen

hb0805

Established
If you are going to be doing a presentation to people who are uniformed of your subject matter it is important to lay a clear foundation or introduction.
Laying the groundwork for a topic like MK Ultra would take some discipline as to not confuse the audience yet be informative for such a taboo subject. Personally I would choose a central figure and do a autobiography type lecture on such people as Josef Mengele or Sidney Gottlieb and talk about their life and their and gently lead it to mind control. People will be more tuned in if they can identify with real historical people and gives the audience a good introduction into MKUltra type material without coming off as loony or a conspiracy theorist lol
Hope this helps!
I think this could be very helpful, I will consider it. Thanks a lot!

That was what I initially wanted to ask, how to make this more believable and less conspiracy-like. But again, the time is short, like only 10-15 minutes and somehow should be still like a general topic (the main topic was self introduction/talking about ourselves), so going into autobiographies seems particular, not general... does this make sense? But I see your point, thanks a lot!

hb0805

Established
You say you are in University and your classmates have BT$ notebooks and pictures?...its not normal for adults to be obsessed with boy bands....so your audience seems to be a bit difficult

I would recommentd a presentation about how damaging and abusive the kpop industry is

You could talk about the extreme diets, the forced plastic surgery, the overworking and fake personalities
You can also go on twitter and you will find a lot of obsessive behavior from kpop fans....and you could use those tweets as an example of the damage stanning kpop can produce on the brain

your classmates might feel embarrassed but hey!!! maybe some change can happen
Hello,
I am last year at university but I don't see me and my classmates as real adults, more like on the teenager spectrum :)
Not all of them are KPOP fans, how do you think I could make this more general a bit, like to include everyone? Or what subject do you think would be good?

About crazy schedules, diets and all I think they know already, but they seem... un-responsive? I recently talked with a girl about the suicide of Sulli and Jonghyun and tried to tell her that a lot of details don't match up and that lately everything got darker and with satanic concepts, but she told me its just a concept, and that she likes horror/creepy stuff and that it is not sacrifice, it is just that Korean people are bad in general and their mean comments affected her... I felt so useless somehow? Maybe my approach was not good? How can we open the eyes of others?

I think most of the people (at least the younger generation) know that something is wrong with the world, yet they choose not to care, being complacent...
Thank you for your help!