Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lolylol

Established
No way as good as Jjong. He was born with nodules that gave him uniqueness, even discussing it with Go Younbc4 I’ m sorry if that offends. T struggled to hit the same high notes in Stranger 2018, it was blxxdy awful. I guess it’s not T’s fault he was in the limelight, cos LSM used J to voice coach/ train him and others (one in Exo D.O), but after seeing J pushed out of centre, and T take it most the time , and his lines , my feelings changed. I hope the others get treated well, Keys uncle is high up in S.M, but my feelings are it’s Sup M for LSM all the way.
Who is key uncle?

Lolylol

Established
No way as good as Jjong. He was born with nodules that gave him uniqueness, even discussing it with Go Younbc4 I’ m sorry if that offends. T struggled to hit the same high notes in Stranger 2018, it was blxxdy awful. I guess it’s not T’s fault he was in the limelight, cos LSM used J to voice coach/ train him and others (one in Exo D.O), but after seeing J pushed out of centre, and T take it most the time , and his lines , my feelings changed. I hope the others get treated well, Keys uncle is high up in S.M, but my feelings are it’s Sup M for LSM all the way.
I agree that taemin's voice is weaker than jong's but the tone of their voice is similar.

scha

Established
I'm shawol and I can confirm that Taemin's voice is similar to jong's. And it's happening since 2013.
and isn't that the year JH had accident? they already planned to replaced JH with TM then.. probably they thought JH is dead during heard JH accident and just continue to make recording without his voice. see how the real event of JH death now? they just straight away announced JH is dead. just as this has been all the things that they've waited for ages!

Shuna

Star
I took my courage with both hands and wanted to look for the logos of KPop in Satanism: I fell one of the logos (I know which group uses it ... The use of this symbol goes with vampirism: From a blog post:

2nd Quadrant - The Stealth of the Vampiric Aspect
1571708989233.png
This is the most widespread secrecy and perhaps the most intense part of Lucifer's secrecy. It corresponds to Vampiric Will, to the aspect of the Predator, Therionic Magic. It opposes the first secrecy, being a much darker aspect. Corresponds to the 'Prince of this World', the predatory Inner Beast.

It is associated with the five physical senses, being much more powerful when channeled through them (incense, touch, taste, vibration and scrying). It is widely used in works of Astral Vampirism, predation, Shadow Absorption, blood essence, and lycantropic magick (astral / mental change of form to appropriate the characteristics of a symbolically speaking animal).

Cherry14

Established
I took my courage with both hands and wanted to look for the logos of KPop in Satanism: I fell one of the logos (I know which group uses it ... The use of this symbol goes with vampirism: From a blog post:

2nd Quadrant - The Stealth of the Vampiric Aspect
View attachment 26585
This is the most widespread secrecy and perhaps the most intense part of Lucifer's secrecy. It corresponds to Vampiric Will, to the aspect of the Predator, Therionic Magic. It opposes the first secrecy, being a much darker aspect. Corresponds to the 'Prince of this World', the predatory Inner Beast.

It is associated with the five physical senses, being much more powerful when channeled through them (incense, touch, taste, vibration and scrying). It is widely used in works of Astral Vampirism, predation, Shadow Absorption, blood essence, and lycantropic magick (astral / mental change of form to appropriate the characteristics of a symbolically speaking animal).
So which group uses it??? (sorry for my ignorance)

Lolylol

Established
and isn't that the year JH had accident? they already planned to replaced JH with TM then.. probably they thought JH is dead during heard JH accident and just continue to make recording without his voice. see how the real event of JH death now? they just straight away announced JH is dead. just as this has been all the things that they've waited for ages!
Omg you're right! Goosebumps... jong had a car accident back then, shinee even did a 4 member mv...

Knowing how JH was outspoken about things and he was so brave I see why sm wanted to kill him...

:( it's breaks my heart he was too good for this industry... maybe if he was a jyp,yg or cube idol he would've still alive.
The problem is sm.

Rest in peace jjong

Laststardust_

Rookie
I thought it was because Taem is christian but a christian that looks lowkey scary in the stage and do mv's full of symbolism is a little impossible lol But now my conclusion is that he's sm's prince, he has support there. Lee soo man loves him! Also taemin is know as a person that isn't this sensitive. He doesn't cry so much like jong or key...

If you pay attention lsm don't give a f**k for other shinee members.

Key for example is the most overshadowed... and he's amazing. When lsm first met them, he complimented every shinee guy but key just got a "you have a big forehead" (??)

Important fact: Everyone in kpop loves taemin. BoA,entire sm,netizens and suju's henry said that Taemin is the favorite among girlgroups. This guy is popular lol

The fact that lsm don't is biased towards key make me relief. He was biased towards sulli but didn't went to her funeral, so I see that don't be lsm's favorite idol is a good thing.

Mark,Taeyeon,Kai,Heechul are also lsm's favorite kids.

All $ uperM members are LSM favorite and also YR red velvet Haecha.. Nucity the fact that's all those people had weird vibes , odd aura no matter what persona they potraying i couldn't even
Stance a glance on them except Mork maybe becaused i have seen him praying & quoted some of bible verses

Miss Bunny

Established
"A celebrity’s decision to take their life was reported on the news. I’ve seen these types of articles from time to time, but just let it pass. However, it’s going to be hard for me this time. Sulli came to my office about two years ago after being introduced through mutual friends.

There is a life of faith and spiritual experiences, but the feeling of insecurity and helplessness in life is inevitable. She revealed that she had tried to take her life before. I didn’t think her condition was bad at that time. I told her I could put a band-aid on it, but that it would be better to solve the fundamental problem.

I connected her to other acquaintances and recommended that she attend Bible study and worship. I hoped that she would have a full recovery through a genuine encounter with God. But after a few attendances, she was not able to continue due to other reasons. I also saw her often through the media and broadcasts. I wasn’t that interested before, but after meeting her, I became anxious and sad to hear news about her. Sometimes I would send text messages or mail out of worry, but I never received a response.

I have a heavy heart, thinking that I may not have responded to a person in crisis more urgently. To hold a person’s hand and to let go of it…in fact, there are no such people like that around us. Maybe my heart has dried up so much so that I am not able to recognize such a crisis. I hope that she can rest in peace in the arms of the Lord,"

Hey, wait a minute!!!:eek:

So, she did really try to commit suicide in 2016!!!
Why SM did fake it and said it was just an arm injury that occurred at home due to "carelessness"?!!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/sm-entertainment-speaks-up-about-sullis-wrist-injury

seafood7

Rookie
Usually I notice that after so long being in these slave contracts that you see signs that the idols are depressed but I have never seen one time where Ta3mn shows any of this.. I thought it was strange because he’s been in this business much longer than the others.. in fact he seems to always enjoy all of this.. I wonder what the difference is there ?
I might be wrong but from what I've read the people who were born in occult or heavily brainwashed purely enjoy satanism, dark energy and possession. They religiously love everything satanic and blood and s*x ritual are pleasant for them . If everybody would feel miserable being a part of satanism, the satanists would not be able to go that far and rule the world. It was said that the more you envolved, more you become cold hearted and the killing of innocent people is not scary anymore, they start to have no compassion. Of course they put on mask of a good people for the public. So if Taemin enjoys all the satanism, why wouldn't he feel happiness? I really get very dark vibe from him, the stare, the mannerism, the creepy smile, everything just screams he is evil to me.
I think Voldemort from HP is a good example. He wasn't good from the beginning but his envolvment in dark magic made him absolutely heartless just like other dark magicians. I think minority are born with the kind soul and really struggle doing all the stuff

yoongiyoongi

Established
I might be wrong but from what I've read the people who were born in occult or heavily brainwashed purely enjoy satanism, dark energy and possession. They religiously love everything satanic and blood and s*x ritual are pleasant for them . If everybody would feel miserable being a part of satanism, the satanists would not be able to go that far and rule the world. It was said that the more you envolved, more you become cold hearted and the killing of innocent people is not scary anymore, they start to have no compassion. Of course they put on mask of a good people for the public. So if Taemin enjoys all the satanism, why wouldn't he feel happiness? I really get very dark vibe from him, the stare, the mannerism, the creepy smile, everything just screams he is evil to me.
I think Voldemort from HP is a good example. He wasn't good from the beginning but his envolvment in dark magic made him absolutely heartless just like other dark magicians. I think minority are born with the kind soul and really struggle doing all the stuff
This is well said !~~ No wonder groups like BTS don't hesitate in sacrificing their whole family just to maintain status and please satan / the elite and of course he'd "enjoy" the satanism also they are (elite , abused victims etc) extremely sadistic as well another source of twisted "happiness"

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Mind controlled people have an obsession for eyes.(Not talking about one-eye signs.)They are blindfolded or something during the programming and the victims are often depicted blind with something covering their eyes or their eyes missing.Also,these people are blinded from reality by their handlers.
Vc explained this in the article about mushroomland
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/mushroomland-mysterious-story-behind-creepy-youtube-channel/

And you are right,no one in their right mind gouges someone's eyes out in pictures,that too on their birthday.It has been mentioned by many posters how T seems to be jealous of J even while J was trying to look out for him.
That was very sad . A big turning point for me. I realised and EVEN Min- ho wasn’t happy. If anything M supported him in his last few months even more than the rest.

scha

Established
That was very sad . A big turning point for me. I realised and EVEN Min- ho wasn’t happy. If anything M supported him in his last few months even more than the rest.
Tbh, at the end we can see that actually the real friendship JH had was with MH and OW. Not TM nor KY.. both were just shipped to promote ff i guess. After his death, these two were really look dead in the eyes. Not with TM and KY. Just my opinions.

NowISee

Rookie
In previous posts far back on this thread, people were talking about a possibility of this thread or forum going down, and if that happens, it will be a big setback to us and uncovering the truth, I mean more than 400 pages of information collected over two years will not be replaceable. Is there anyone who knows how to create a webpage or something that can be used to store this information more securely?? I mean if this is allll true, we need to be able to back it up.

tawsi

Rookie
In previous posts far back on this thread, people were talking about a possibility of this thread or forum going down, and if that happens, it will be a big setback to us and uncovering the truth, I mean more than 400 pages of information collected over two years will not be replaceable. Is there anyone who knows how to create a webpage or something that can be used to store this information more securely?? I mean if this is allll true, we need to be able to back it up.
This website is still going after all these years, i don't know whether or not it will be taken down in the near future or later...
but it would be a good idea to create a discord server or a youtube channel...

Lolylol

Established
As for T being evil, I remember what he did to J’s birthday cake 2017 at ‘five’ concert. He said he had always wanted to do this or words to that effect, then gouged J’s eyes out on the cake. Min was shocked abd said’ah, T’ in disbelief,and T then replace with strawberries, but Min moved the trolley with cake off stage to prevent further damage. To me that just backed up that he was maybe jealous of J, just by that action. I mean who goes for the eyes??? Not nice.
You know what's weirder? Even if key was jong's best friend since debut jong seemed obsessed (in a good way) with taemin. He only praised taemin habilities and shawols said he was the president of taemin's fandom.
Jong was so affectionable towards taemin but I never saw taemin return it. The cake thing is scary btw

Lolylol

Established
Tbh, at the end we can see that actually the real friendship JH had was with MH and OW. Not TM nor KY.. both were just shipped to promote ff i guess. After his death, these two were really look dead in the eyes. Not with TM and KY. Just my opinions.
? Key was the person that cried the most at the funeral. In the letter he did for jong he said they two understood eachother so well and who would defend him now that jong was gone. Jongkey was a real friendship.
Jh and min were close too. Jh and onew not too much and jh and tm were an one side friendship it was like jong cared more from tm them tm cared for jong

Last edited: