Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

X-Maverick

Established
Nothing comes as innocent with lucifer, honey.
The song isn't supposed to be innocent. Did you even listen to the lyrics? It's about someone who is so manipulative that it's like being under a spell. They compare this manipulative person to Lucifer. That's what the song is talking about. Just because it doesn't fit into your paradigm of Satan worship doesn't mean the translation should be dismissed.

And don't call me honey.

rRc

Rookie
About changing the DNA, do you guys know of CRISPR?
Wow yes I hadn' even thought of CRISPR! Makes sense that in the future a chip could perhaps be used in order to modify our genes in this way. I was so excited when I learned about it when it came out but now... :( awful how something that could do incredible good can be used for incredible evil. Even the song DNA now makes sense in that context.

Last edited:

TruthSucker

Established
Explain CRISPR please senpai
CRISPR/Cas is a new technique to manipulate DNA in a fundamental way. It's now possible to edit a certain area and add or remove something that isn't like you want it to be. So, it's the technique to manipulate DNA to whatever you want.
This will be the technique to create a fly strong as a lion or a flying lion or a lion small as a fly or a fly with real sharp tooths or a lion with pretty ugly eyes. I think you know what I mean. It's a Flyon.

jewels

Established
Hey guys, so if anyone wants to create a YT channel and expose the living daylights out of the Kpop world let me know.
I don't know a thing about creating videos but I do like to analyze things.
I would like to join in on this but not analyzing. I can try creating the videos since I’ve taken several classes on it

rRc

Rookie
Hey guys, so if anyone wants to create a YT channel and expose the living daylights out of the Kpop world let me know.
I don't know a thing about creating videos but I do like to analyze things.
Is there a way to direct message on here? I would like to have a joint yt account, as well as a Google doc or smt similar to organize every idea. What do y'all think

Sehr

Hey!
I am so glad that there are people who think like me in the world.
I wish I was a detective or could go to korea and search for the real cause behind jonghyun's death
I have been really upset by his death. As a person who has suffered from depression and previously attempted suicide there were questions that flooded my mind. His songs were a great strength during my hard times that is why I am even more sad. For a person who has depression there has to be a trigger for him/her to attempt a suicide.
-Why would he rent a apartment when he already has one? For what purpose?
-If he had already planned his suicide why would he go to the store to buy snacks and ciggerettes?
- why would he press the accelerator so hard?if he was going to do it willingly?
-why didn't he mention anything about his mother/sister in his suicide letter?
-there are no coal briquettes in a rented apartment? Where did he buy them?
-the suicide letter was delivered to a friend few weeks before his death and they didn't take any action?
-his actions during the last concert?
He didn't die because he wanted to..
There must be a trigger or either he was killed..
I wish I could do something..

jewels

Established
Hey!
I am so glad that there are people who think like me in the world.
I wish I was a detective or could go to korea and search for the real cause behind jonghyun's death
I have been really upset by his death. As a person who has suffered from depression and previously attempted suicide there were questions that flooded my mind. His songs were a great strength during my hard times that is why I am even more sad. For a person who has depression there has to be a trigger for him/her to attempt a suicide.
-Why would he rent a apartment when he already has one? For what purpose?
-If he had already planned his suicide why would he go to the store to buy snacks and ciggerettes?
- why would he press the accelerator so hard?if he was going to do it willingly?
-why didn't he mention anything about his mother/sister in his suicide letter?
-there are no coal briquettes in a rented apartment? Where did he buy them?
-the suicide letter was delivered to a friend few weeks before his death and they didn't take any action?
-his actions during the last concert?
He didn't die because he wanted to..
There must be a trigger or either he was killed..
I wish I could do something..
Hi. I don’t mean to disregard the other comments that you’ve left, but if at any point you need someone to talk to, please send me an email. I created an email just for you, and if anyone else here wants to chat, please feel free. Jewelsdarling96@gmail.com

Apparently there is also an option to send messages on here, but do whatever you prefer

Sehr

Hi. I don’t mean to disregard the other comments that you’ve left, but if at any point you need someone to talk to, please send me an email. I created an email just for you, and if anyone else here wants to chat, please feel free. Jewelsdarling96@gmail.com

Apparently there is also an option to send messages on here, but do whatever you prefer
I just want to know the truth.
Thank you for the kind gesture.

jewels

Established
I just want to know the truth.
Thank you for the kind gesture.
Why would he rent a apartment when he already has one? For what purpose?:

I believe he may have rented an apartment because he knew the cops wouldn’t be able to find him, and that would delay saving his life.

-If he had already planned his suicide why would he go to the store to buy snacks and ciggerettes?:

Possibly to enjoy these things one more time. When discussing it with someone else, they said they believe that he may have been waiting. He texted his sister before being seen, so he may have been waiting to do it so he could be saved or stopped.

- why would he press the accelerator so hard?if he was going to do it willingly?: to cause attention and be stopped.

-why didn't he mention anything about his mother/sister in his suicide letter?:

Possibly because the letter was mainly explaining his decision.

-there are no coal briquettes in a rented apartment? Where did he buy them?: the store haha

-the suicide letter was delivered to a friend few weeks before his death and they didn't take any action?: absolutely no explanation. That’s so messed up and one of the big reasons why I find it suspicious.

-his actions during the last concert? : it appeared his decision was made ahead of time. If someone knows they will die, they will likely have the same reaction, you know?

Haha. Now I will leave it to the others in this forum to give their input! Get ready to be blown away by the evidence lol.

In the end, I don’t see Jonghyun as wanting to die either. I believe he did want to live and tried very hard to do so. Whether it be that he was sacrificed or committed suicide on his own terms, I believe his actions proved that he was trying to be saved or stopped. So I believe that he did truly want to live but unfortunately he wasn’t saved.

Sehr

Where are all the detective fans?
Cctv footage shows that he didn't buy coal briquettes from the store?
He wanted to be saved so he would want to stay close to people..
He might have rented the apartment for a meeting with someone.
Coal briquettes are one of the most common ways of committing suicide in korea so these days its not easily available.

Last edited:

jewels

Established
I've discovered another really sinister video. It`s by far one of the creepiest.
It's from Jaejoong (former TVXQ) and it's called Mine.
The MV is full of symbolism - diamond skulls, devil horns, fallen angels, snakes, one eye symbolism....

This is in one of Chanyeol’s teasers. Jaejoong’s video was filmed after he left TVXQ, right?

Attachments

lee_

Established
By the way, I doubt the Shinee song 'Lucifer' is as outright demonic as many here think. The translation doesn't seem to be talking about the actual devil, but just comparing someone to him.

Sorry to say, but those are not the actual lyrics of SHINee's Lucifer. Most of the "Kpop English covers" you see on Youtube don't use the original lyrics cause they don't match the arrangement so they have to rewrite the lyrics. Take a look at the full original English lyrics: https://kpopquote.wordpress.com/2011/01/01/lyric-lucifer-shinee/

This particular part is alarming:
I feel like I’ve become
A clown trapped in a glass castle
[Taemin]
I dance for you
Who will never be satisfied
[Key]
You look into me openly
Touching my brain
I think I’ve become a fool
[Taemin]
I think I’m only getting
More and more attracted to you

Why would anyone compare someone (in this care: a girl) to Lucifer anyway? Making people think that those lyrics are not harmful are their purpose in the first place, they want us to feel adjusted with the use of sinister lyrics with hidden meanings. Making people think that "they're just talking about the girl they like" is the reason why so many people deny the truth that there's more to Kpop than meets the eye. It's the same as Rihanna's Umbrella, in which she's talking about being seduced and possesed by the Devil. She doesn't even have to use obvious words such as "Lucifer" or "The Devil" to make it convincing. Even VC agrees: https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-and-prophetic-messages-in-rihannas-umbrella/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/narsha-and-shinee-illuminati-infiltration-of-k-pop/