Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lonk

Established
What do you guys think about the letters and words in different languages in kpop mvs and idols clothes. I've noticed when you slow down some music videos there's arabic, german, russian words in it, same with clothes. I don't think it's just a trend, there must be something
Personally I think it depends on what the word is and its relevance to the music/song.

I've just watched some of this video and at 3:29 one of the question was about reptilians in the world governments. They didn't answer anything but it's interesting to note that such conspiracies are reaching them even in a joking manner.
I think their lack of answering that and him saying they have advanced brains is answer enough lmao WHAT DO YOU KNOW, JAE?! TELL MEEEEE

I found this post from the other thread

why he is posting this now? we all know that aqua moon color was associated with Jonghyun death, even google research aqua moon its all about Jonghyun death, I think its suspicious

Edit: also its coincidence that his post is same day SM is performing in 6 april and just two days from Jonghyun Birthday, I don't know if I am looking too much but I think something is there
That aqua moon thing was fake, it was a sun glare. I do think this is a little creepy but it may very well be unintentional.

Last edited:

Lonk

Established
@mochii no I literally mean they are there to do rituals. Most likely sexual orgies with other world artist. It's extremely known that artist go to Dubai to do rituals (sexual/more mk ultra/etc.) Right now P(uff)y/D+ddy is there with Na0mi C4mpbell and Ca$$ie to do theirs. Y'all should read up on it. Even B*T*S went a while back to do rituals.
I feel SM wants its company to stay on top which is why they sent them all there to complete these demonic sexual rituals.
I sincerely doubt Amber is there to do "rituals"....

lol not my fave tho.;) are you referring to hand signs? i saved a photo posted from here. idk if this’s what you mean
OT but...

"is this how i insert my fingers, babe?"

........... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

mochii

Established
@mochii no I literally mean they are there to do rituals. Most likely sexual orgies with other world artist. It's extremely known that artist go to Dubai to do rituals (sexual/more mk ultra/etc.) Right now P(uff)y/D+ddy is there with Na0mi C4mpbell and Ca$$ie to do theirs. Y'all should read up on it. Even B*T*S went a while back to do rituals.
I feel SM wants its company to stay on top which is why they sent them all there to complete these demonic sexual rituals.
drama actors (the most popular ones in a tv network) from my country also went to Dubai. though i dont watch tv much it’s just it appeared in my newsfeed that they went there to put a show for my countrymen who are working in there. idont want to think much so i want to ask first, if someone here is from dubai? do you have some festival there today or celebration? why various artists from different country go there all in almost same month/ days like today? i want to share my thoughts on it.

my country’s predominant religion is Christianity and we are very conservative country. as you may know, i think we are the only country who dont legalized divorce yet. and i dont think we are infiltrated by the illuminati just yet. :D however, i notice something strange lately with the concept of stories being shown to us in a drama by our local channel. this network is known to be the first to have drama which the concept is M2M love story (gay love story). other concepts are- 2-3 different types of persona within one human being, soul switching, calling of dead souls, a dead soul doesnt want to pass and still interact with humans taking revenge, ritual sacrifices like the antagonist of the drama can even kill someone and give its soul to satan in exchange for the love she wanted from the man she likes. i noticed too that the one she killed for a sacrifice has a distinct characteristic like for example the one she killed is also the one shes doing satanic rituals with, and even more powerful than her for the reason- “for the wish to be granted effectively”. and now, they just shown to us the teaser for new drama with concept about zombies who are infected by a chemical which they thought a cure for cancer but no. and then just yesterday, i read about black goo.

actors from my country are signed within their respective agency but the agency is under or controlled by the tv network.so i dont think our actors know what they are doing but i think they mistaken this as art since the concept is quite unique compared from the usual we had. for me i think, if ever that tv network im referring to is already had a deal to whoever to promote whatever, for me it’s a sin. black magic is real and it’s even mention in the Bible that whoever does that... you know already. also i think i observed this kind of stuff because i read a lot from here and other sources. people from my country , majority wont notice because of ignorance.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
drama actors (the most popular ones in a tv network) from my country also went to Dubai. though i dont watch tv much it’s just it appeared in my newsfeed that they went there to put a show for my countrymen who are working in there. idont want to think much so i want to ask first, if someone here is from dubai? do you have some festival there today or celebration? why various artists from different country go there all in almost same month/ days like today? i want to share my thoughts on it.

my country’s predominant religion is Christianity and we are very conservative country. as you may know, i think we are the only country who dont legalized divorce yet. and i dont think we are infiltrated by the illuminati just yet. :D however, i notice something strange lately with the concept of stories being shown to us in a drama by our local channel. this network is known to be the first to have drama which the concept is M2M love story (gay love story). other concepts are- 2-3 different types of persona within one human being, soul switching, calling of dead souls, a dead soul doesnt want to pass and still interact with humans taking revenge, ritual sacrifices like the antagonist of the drama can even kill someone and give its soul to satan in exchange for the love she wanted from the man she likes. i noticed too that the one she killed for a sacrifice has a distinct characteristic like for example the one she killed is also the one shes doing satanic rituals with, and even more powerful than her for the reason- “for the wish to be granted effectively”. and now, they just shown to us the teaser for new drama with concept about zombies who are infected by a chemical which they thought a cure for cancer but no. and then just yesterday, i read about black goo.

actors from my country are signed within their respective agency but the agency is under or controlled by the tv network.so i dont think our actors know what they are doing but i think they mistaken this as art since the concept is quite unique compared from the usual we had. for me i think, if ever that tv network im referring to is already had a deal to whoever to promote whatever, for me it’s a sin. black magic is real and it’s even mention in the Bible that whoever does that... you know already. also i think i observed this kind of stuff because i read a lot from here and other sources. people from my country , majority wont notice because of ignorance.
What country are you from?

whybtswhy

hello all ive been reading this thread over the past week all 237 pages and wow this is great to see many people picked up on suspicious goings on within kpop I knew of the 'elite' and occult before I got into kpop, it being the reason I got into kpop as I was seeking current music not infiltrated by them and the devil which obviously is not the case with kpop as I have realised that the devil and his minions/idiots are in every country its sad really I really thought I was safe listening to kpop but they are just more deceiving and deceptive with it just like who they follow he is a liar and they are too. im just sad as I gave a lot of my energy heart and life to bts to find they are also puppets it just goes to show you cannot put your trust and love into man but only God. God bless you all here and keep exposing evil. I am very good at video editing if anyone would like to help me put together a proper visually pleasing video exposing the satanic agenda within kpop to help others wake from their slumber and realise because there is so much evil in the world there must be good/God

Delacourf

Established
http://whatson.ae/dubai/2018/04/10-things-to-look-forward-to-in-dubai-this-april/

I can't believe that all these celebs go to Dubai just for fun. It could be some sort of a demonic ritual as someone already wrote. Concerts are good to put spells on people and to steal their energy.
Or somebody just bought them for having fun. There's a lot insanely rich people in Dubai, they like to buy celebs for time spending. They also like to buy famous models for sex. So maby just one sheikhs daughter wanted all of them on her bday. Or maby they are really for some kind of ritual. I also think it might be sponsoring. It's their huge date came - six!! Years since debut. I'm quite shure all their industry sponsored buy rich worldwide dudes to continue promote this shit and destruct their nation. There's also rumours that exo will become huge and will gain even more success, maby it's true. Maby they made some rituals and they'll be hugely promoted this year.
By the way, I watched the photoshoot and there was a guy(i don't remember his name) in Dubai, ranfan said he got kind of higher rank in occult, so yeah.....
It's all just weiiiiird. Some of the boys do not look happy, some do.
I'm still thinking some ppl in the bands really want to get out, but it's too late

Last edited:

Delacourf

Established
Look closer to their airport fashion too, the letters, numbers and words might be hints for the next sacrifices and terracts. Some clothes just tells us what's going on. I remember I saw some shirts on idols with devilish phrases and weid words. I think Chanyeol or Sehun or someone from exo was with shirt " armagedon is coming" after their Dubai trip.
Sometimes I find myselfit so stupid and think how so many normal people wear this kind of clothes and do devil sighns. But I know theese sick people like to put everything in details, in very small pieces.
I was questioning myself why do they show this all for us, what's the point? They just can affect us without making hints of their plans. But many conspirologists( is there such a word?) Say their religion tells them to warn people before attacking. Since they can't say it straight, the warn us with hints and make it as clear as possible for understanding.

Jes

Established
Look closer to their airport fashion too, the letters, numbers and words might be hints for the next sacrifices and terracts. Some clothes just tells us what's going on. I remember I saw some shirts on idols with devilish phrases and weid words. I think Chanyeol or Sehun or someone from exo was with shirt " armagedon is coming" after their Dubai trip.
Sometimes I find myselfit so stupid and think how so many normal people wear this kind of clothes and do devil sighns. But I know theese sick people like to put everything in details, in very small pieces.
I was questioning myself why do they show this all for us, what's the point? They just can affect us without making hints of their plans. But many conspirologists( is there such a word?) Say their religion tells them to warn people before attacking. Since they can't say it straight, the warn us with hints and make it as clear as possible for understanding.
Where did you find that?

Personally I think it depends on what the word is and its relevance to the music/song.

I think their lack of answering that and him saying they have advanced brains is answer enough lmao WHAT DO YOU KNOW, JAE?! TELL MEEEEE

That aqua moon thing was fake, it was a sun glare. I do think this is a little creepy but it may very well be unintentional.
The aqua moon wasn't fake, it was real 100%, I don't know why many keep saying its fake while the moon has been visible in many places as aqua, I posted also many time about it, its confirmed real....the question is why BTS is posting about this, are they giving hints that Jonghyun was sacrificed for them? I think so

hello all ive been reading this thread over the past week all 237 pages and wow this is great to see many people picked up on suspicious goings on within kpop I knew of the 'elite' and occult before I got into kpop, it being the reason I got into kpop as I was seeking current music not infiltrated by them and the devil which obviously is not the case with kpop as I have realised that the devil and his minions/idiots are in every country its sad really I really thought I was safe listening to kpop but they are just more deceiving and deceptive with it just like who they follow he is a liar and they are too. im just sad as I gave a lot of my energy heart and life to bts to find they are also puppets it just goes to show you cannot put your trust and love into man but only God. God bless you all here and keep exposing evil. I am very good at video editing if anyone would like to help me put together a proper visually pleasing video exposing the satanic agenda within kpop to help others wake from their slumber and realise because there is so much evil in the world there must be good/God
Welcome whybtswhy here to the forum
I really wanted to do videos from long time, but I just kinda lazy to begin working on it, may be we can start working if you want

Or somebody just bought them for having fun. There's a lot insanely rich people in Dubai, they like to buy celebs for time spending. They also like to buy famous models for sex. So maby just one sheikhs daughter wanted all of them on her bday. Or maby they are really for some kind of ritual. I also think it might be sponsoring. It's their huge date came - six!! Years since debut. I'm quite shure all their industry sponsored buy rich worldwide dudes to continue promote this shit and destruct their nation. There's also rumours that exo will become huge and will gain even more success, maby it's true. Maby they made some rituals and they'll be hugely promoted this year.
By the way, I watched the photoshoot and there was a guy(i don't remember his name) in Dubai, ranfan said he got kind of higher rank in occult, so yeah.....
It's all just weiiiiird. Some of the boys do not look happy, some do.
I'm still thinking some ppl in the bands really want to get out, but it's too late
can you post pictures of some who don't look happy?
I also think there is something here in dubai in this month, its not coincidence suddenly many are heading to dubai, I have even read Backstreet boys is coming to Dubai in this month, I thought this group stopped singing lol...it could be as will for EXO to be promoted, BTS went to Dubai in 2016 then shortly they become very big, its possible it was for EXO, also they went to Dubai in the beginning of this year in January, something up with dubai, I wished to know what is

can you post those fashion that shows these things?
I have read before that the illuminati believe in some kind of Karma, which they must shows what they are planning to do, so the Karma won't mess with them, they also do it for predictive programming, were they condition our subconscious mind to accept it, so it will be easier for their plan to succeed