Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Aside from newjeans and fromis_9 why do hybe girl groups sing poorly? They don't care about investing in singing lessons. That's embarrassing especially for the former izone girls in le sserafim who should be more experienced now.
Fromis_9 were not originally from Hyb3 and New Jeans is under Ador which is run by MHJ who is from Essem so maybe she made sure the girls received vocal lessons before debut. I have heard Vee stans say his vocals have improved since he started working with Ador too.

RecievingA

Star
Aside from newjeans and fromis_9 why do hybe girl groups sing poorly? They don't care about investing in singing lessons. That's embarrassing especially for the former izone girls in le sserafim who should be more experienced now.
Sometimes I'm not sure if it's actually poor singing or if they purposefully create these "scandals" to keep them in the news cycle. No ones going to read about "Oh LSF killed it again"yawn. They are going to read "LSF fucked up". This also will energize the fanbase and give them direction. "OMG LSF IS IN TROUBLE I HAVE TO BUY SOME STUFF TO SUPPORT!"

I've learnt not to just believe whats printed in a press release out of hand.

minnie82

Superstar
Sometimes I'm not sure if it's actually poor singing or if they purposefully create these "scandals" to keep them in the news cycle. No ones going to read about "Oh LSF killed it again"yawn. They are going to read "LSF fucked up". This also will energize the fanbase and give them direction. "OMG LSF IS IN TROUBLE I HAVE TO BUY SOME STUFF TO SUPPORT!"

Yes but the vocals weren't very good for real

TrueUltimate

Rookie

Fans did rally to support online so it worked.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Fromis_9 were not originally from Hyb3 and New Jeans is under Ador which is run by MHJ who is from Essem so maybe she made sure the girls received vocal lessons before debut. I have heard Vee stans say his vocals have improved since he started working with Ador too.
I know fromis isn't originally hybe. I included them since they're ignored. Scared of good singing lol.

sandonthebeach

Established
Yes but the vocals weren't very good for real
Mostly, until the 3rd generation, groups more or less were composed by; one (or two) good singers, one great dancer, one visual, and the rest were fillers that were okyish. That could vary or some could have more than one qualities.
Nowadays, the lack of charisma and talent (with exceptions) is astounding.

arhur12

Star
guys taylor swift released her new album what are your thoughts on it (i know this isnt related to kpop) just wanna know if theres any symbolism around it bcz her mv is being released today
Heard it on spotify its horrible very monotonous and her lyrics are terrible too. It sounds like a 15 year old using too many big words to sound smart. Also apparently 90% songs on the album are about her racist, nazi supporter and Islamophobic ex-Matty Healy.

guys taylor swift released her new album what are your thoughts on it (i know this isnt related to kpop) just wanna know if theres any symbolism around it bcz her mv is being released today
first this woman is a witch. second… can you imagine the impact of this demonic lyrics on the minds of the brainwashed people? especially now when the realms are colliding the the demonic activity is increasing greatly? can you imagine THE DISASTER that will follow!? kill your husband kill your neighbors wife… this is what the serpent is whispering to people and hypnotizing them to doD73CDA1D-4171-45B1-9EDF-447FF67280E0.jpeg

fortnight=on the fortress at night. night time=darkness. fortress=stronghold/castle

queen of fortress/towers and such is ishtar=lilith. we also have a word play all over the place with Nother instead of another. ‘Not her fort night’ who is her? fortnight also links to borders and not only. it’s layered. not her fort night = queen of castles basically 3744A5E8-8BAE-42BD-88EE-D63D1F988EA2.jpeg

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
first this woman is a witch. second… can you imagine the impact of this demonic lyrics on the minds of the brainwashed people? especially now when the realms are colliding the the demonic activity is increasing greatly? can you imagine THE DISASTER that will follow!? kill your husband kill your neighbors wife… this is what the serpent is whispering to people and hypnotizing them to doView attachment 103961

fortnight=on the fortress at night. night time=darkness. fortress=stronghold/castle

queen of fortress/towers and such is ishtar=lilith. we also have a word play all over the place with Nother instead of another. ‘Not her fort night’ who is her? fortnight also links to borders and not only. it’s layered. not her fort night = queen of castles basically View attachment 103962
Yes, indeed, Taylor is a practicing witch along with many other celebs...

minnie82

Superstar
Mostly, until the 3rd generation, groups more or less were composed by; one (or two) good singers, one great dancer, one visual, and the rest were fillers that were okyish. That could vary or some could have more than one qualities.
Nowadays, the lack of charisma and talent (with exceptions) is astounding.
The new groups are more visual than talent, a part some cases

RecievingA

Star
I know fromis isn't originally hybe. I included them since they're ignored. Scared of good singing lol.
Fromis_9 is ignored because theres a long time vendetta against them since it was revealed idol school was rigged. One of the contestants said everything was already arranged and she begged the writers to write her out of the show so she could get back to looking for offers.

ifidol.jpg

minnie82

Superstar
The agencies which own them are so deluded to think that "visuals" could "cover up" for the lack of singing talent...they insult even those who are deaf...these fake "singers" must stop making noise...lol!
Yes that 's totally right..apart the obvious symbolisms in their videos, Baby monster seems pretty good..

Last edited: