With every step we take
Not waiting any longer
Better get out of our way
We are the monsters
Get ready, here we come
The baby monsters
Outnumber you seven to one
We're BABYMONSTER

Asa song Look Alive( she write this by her self)

1000008513.jpg

It's related to what we do here. I am not implying anything about him but a lot of the symbolism these idols show in their MVs which is often discussed here is related to the occult which includes astrology and tarot. The "elites" we discuss here about often do rituals based on Astrologically significant dates. Furthermore, Jonghyun's funeral too happened on Winter Solistice which is an astrologically significant event.
I am well aware of the things you have mentioned in your post sweetie. However the way you specifically mentioned his interest, I thought you wanted to highlight something specific about it, which is why I asked about it. Nonetheless, thanks!

TrueUltimate

Rookie
There are concerns that he "might" be leading a "cult..." But we are not really sure...

It's kind of hard to take the accusations seriously when most Stans are "gay" and Godless scum. Let's say it is a cult, the only way they know that is because they're in a cult too. The cult of Globalism. It takes one to know one. They're upset because it's not their cult people are willing to join.

2thest4rs

Established
It's kind of hard to take the accusations seriously when most Stans are "gay" and Godless scum. Let's say it is a cult, the only way they know that is because they're in a cult too. The cult of Globalism. It takes one to know one. They're upset because it's not their cult people are willing to join.
If he's doing an actual bible study, that's FANTASTIC

Jassmina

Rookie

e-Enoch

Superstar
This super weird tho. I’ll understand if he sang the Korean one tho. Him singing it makes me think that kpop and American pop artists are all connected. Maybe that’s what they’re tryna tell us.
Actually, non-American singers/celebrities are occasionaly invited to sing the National Anthem of America, especially those who are globally popular.

Jassmina

Rookie
Am I the only one who finds it suspicious if anytime a Kpop celeb travels alone to a certain country (with a manager). Idk why are they been sold to certain higher ups. They could just be going to vacation and I might be overthinking. Hope I ain’t the only one on this.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Am I the only one who finds it suspicious if anytime a Kpop celeb travels alone to a certain country (with a manager). Idk why are they been sold to certain higher ups. They could just be going to vacation and I might be overthinking. Hope I ain’t the only one on this.
The music industry has been largely under the control and influence of the global elites/satanic illuminati people whose agenda is to fulfill the devil's bidding. The artists/singers/celebrities are mostly "utilized" as puppets to promote the evil agenda.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
JYP is a brother. He recognizes the Bible as true & goes against the NWO in this video. Please do not share propaganda of him that makes him out to look crazy. And please show grace and pray for him.

Oh I know. Before he made Firstfruits he made a church in the JYP building. Stans had an issue with that too.
I'm just dumping on cringe baby Kpop Stans who hate Christianity, religions and everything that goes against their gay agitation propaganda.
JYP himself is just like us against the Globalist poison.

Jassmina

Rookie
The music industry has been largely under the control and influence of the global elites/satanic illuminati people whose agenda is to fulfill the devil's bidding. The artists/singers/celebrities are mostly "utilized" as puppets to promote the evil agenda.
Yeah, I was just thinking about MK Ultra and what if the managers or any staff that’s close with the members. What if they’re some sort of a handler?

lilyofthevalleys

Established
JYP is a brother. He recognizes the Bible as true & goes against the NWO in this video. Please do not share propaganda of him that makes him out to look crazy. And please show grace and pray for him.

He serves 2 masters, which you must not do. He claims this, but shows different with his business practices and the allegiance his artists show.

He is no fool and knows that many people are Christians and this is him putting on a mask so they will believe he is good and give him money because he is a "good Christian man." He is no better than those televangelists who use God's name on a daily basis to make money but are doing heinous things behind closed doors.

That is how I see it. I am not trying to diminish your belief.

Last edited: