Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Journal atlas

Rookie
Her name is Manon. A member of the newly-formed "global girl group" called "Katseye" from Hybe's survival show called Dream Academy.
manon is the fictional deity from the movie the craft. About wicca and human sacrifice. Manon even looks like one of the girls in the film. they want a global girlgroup they leak stuff like this for western artist to give them appeal to the masses and also show they are down for anything. Tbh I can't take any new artist seriously western or eastern they all look and act like sims characters

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think it's interesting how the narrative is already being pushed to call them "global" groups now, instead of just kp0p. The fall of South Korea is beginning.
Bang, himself, the founder of BigHit and majority owner of Hybe, wants to remove the "K" from KPop and aims to promote "Pop" instead...it's basically a marketing strategy to reach a wider audience...apparently, the Korean "brand" is not strong enough to penetrate a bigger market...to some extent, only BTS has been able to create a huge following...but is now dwindling...

I think it's interesting how the narrative is already being pushed to call them "global" groups now, instead of just kp0p. The fall of South Korea is beginning.
korea is small country dont worry it will be irrelevant as korea is only relevant bc of kpop so it only going to be as relevant for as long as kpop exist

Bang, himself, the founder of BigHit and majority owner of Hybe, wants to remove the "K" from KPop and aims to promote "Pop" instead...it's basically a marketing strategy to reach a wider audience...apparently, the Korean "brand" is not strong enough to penetrate a bigger market...to some extent, only BTS has been able to create a huge following...but is now dwindling...
ofc they do, the korean ent companies act like they have some kind of hierarchy in terms if their music and so if it is someone elses music its theirs too, how narcissistic of them!!!

e-Enoch

Superstar
manon is the fictional deity from the movie the craft. About wicca and human sacrifice. Manon even looks like one of the girls in the film. they want a global girlgroup they leak stuff like this for western artist to give them appeal to the masses and also show they are down for anything. Tbh I can't take any new artist seriously western or eastern they all look and act like sims characters
Manon of Katseye, is real, though. She is Ghanaian-Swiss born in Zurich. She was a popular choice for this "global girl group..." Anyways, the group hasn't "seriously started" yet after their "debut.." Hybe via Netflix, is going to present the "reality show" as their next project...

Truthteller

Veteran
This man spoke the truth about her but he is being dragged by twitter mob.
T Swist is overrated as hell and giving her the title of person of the year is an absolute joke.
However she won’t have to remain childless as the ultra wealthy have a lot options even late in life like freezing eggs surrogates etc. Her relationships are also fake she is rumoured to be a les bian for a long time now.

RecievingA

Star
Are her fans under spell or something. I really can't see something remotely SPECIAL about her that justifies all the noise around her
Taylor Swift was pushed since she was at least 12. Do you want to know what she did to climb the ladder? No wonder she gravitated towards girls. Men are just the clients. And they will give you the push if you do what they want.

9c9ced8c757034c0857e384088adefe8-4241078569.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Last edited:
Taylor Swift was pushed since she was at least 12. Do you want to know what she did to climb the ladder? No wonder she gravitated towards girls. Men are just the clients. And they will give you the push if you do what they want.

View attachment 97891
12? Damn the girl's a victim.

Naah she is a real woman. She is just tall. The only person mentioned on these forums that i believe is trans … is Lisa. Did you see the ”flower” the Thai dedicated to her ijbol.
I saw the flower but I never thought about it lmao sick

arhur12

Star
Her fans are crazy. This is even worse than what ratmys do. They put a whole family's life in danger because of this woman. I am Pro-Palestine but I would not Screenshot_2023-12-09-01-46-54-350_com.android.chrome.jpgsupport this kind of behaviour if it came from the Palestinian side.

arhur12

Star