Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Itzy's Cake MV, at 0:43 to 0:45 there is some costumed monster with horns

View attachment 89464

At 01:02 to 01:04, Lia falls off a really tall ladder because of Yuna, and crashes down onto the car below, that would be fatal in real life, dying? Is Lia being sacrificed? Yuna murdered Lia right in front of your eyes and got away with it. All of this is deliberately planned with the MV, Lia is forced to choreograph this.

View attachment 89475View attachment 89476View attachment 89477View attachment 89478

At 01:20 and 01:22 it's some teletubby looking monster holding a rifle that proceeds to rapid fire shoot at Itzy, Itzy dodge all of the bullets with their dancing

View attachment 89465View attachment 89466

At 01:39 Yeji is snipered and hit with a bullet, sacrificed? Yeji is forced to choreograph this.

View attachment 89467

At 01:51 to 01:52, a creepy shadow, reminiscent of the monster with horns from 0:45, is seen creeping up behind Yuna

View attachment 89468

At 02:17 I forgot who that is, dancing with horned costumed "ninjas", I'm not Muslim, but does this look like a burqa to you?

View attachment 89469
Yej1 looks especially possessed. It’s so sad to see how Yun@ has been made into/made herself into this overly sexual girl. It‘s not fitting

Last edited:

OrinaCano

Established
Oh boy, wait until you find out who. The private detective hired by his wife came to the conclusion that she killed him.
Yes, I know his wife killed him and she killed him because of his inheritance. Almost everyone in Kurt and Courtney's circle knew that Kurt was very unhappy with their marriage and intended to divorce her but Courtney did not want that. If Kurt were to divorce Courtney, Courtney would get nothing from the inheritance. Because they had a prenuptial agreement which ensured Kurt would retain all his assets. That's why she killed him and later turned his murder into suicide under the guise of family history of suicide, depression, drugs and bipolar disorder. Moreover, she also wrote that letter to make his murder look like a suicide. And after his death she got everything she wanted, including the rights to his music, name, and image, which kept her very well taken care of for decades. Kurt made people richer in death than in life and Courtney benefited most financially from his death.

Apart from this, she even got the musician murdered through a hitman she hired specifically to kill that musician who came forward after Kurt's death and claimed that Courtney offered him $50,000 to murder Kurt and stage it as a suicide.

If the police had properly investigated Kurt's case at that time and had not shown laxity in the case and had not treated the case as a suicide from the very beginning, it would have been proved that it was a murder.

Many people believe that Kurt committed suicide, that's why I had said that from that point of view.

Yes, I know his wife killed him and she killed him because of his inheritance. Almost everyone in Kurt and Courtney's circle knew that Kurt was very unhappy with their marriage and intended to divorce her but Courtney did not want that. If Kurt were to divorce Courtney, Courtney would get nothing from the inheritance. Because they had a prenuptial agreement which ensured Kurt would retain all his assets. That's why she killed him and later turned his murder into suicide under the guise of family history of suicide, depression, drugs and bipolar disorder. Moreover, she also wrote that letter to make his murder look like a suicide. And after his death she got everything she wanted, including the rights to his music, name, and image, which kept her very well taken care of for decades. Kurt made people richer in death than in life and Courtney benefited most financially from his death.

Apart from this, she even got the musician murdered through a hitman she hired specifically to kill that musician who came forward after Kurt's death and claimed that Courtney offered him $50,000 to murder Kurt and stage it as a suicide.

If the police had properly investigated Kurt's case at that time and had not shown laxity in the case and had not treated the case as a suicide from the very beginning, it would have been proved that it was a murder.

Many people believe that Kurt committed suicide, that's why I had said that from that point of view.
His death was a tragedy and very hard on his loved ones and fans. The industry saw him as a liability. Kurt didn't want to sell out to the industry and he was miserable living life that way. A lot of people don't know who owns the rights to Marilyn Monroe's intellectual property. It's not a family member. Strangers own her image and name. The industry has a secret. Some celebrities are worth more dead than alive because of insurance and licenses.

00kpop00

Established

Eve, Psyche and the Bluebird's Wife, which btw sounds so random in my book for a kpop song

Or if it was then...

demonic AF (BIBI's Animal Farm)
There is not much to be analyzed in Le Sserafim's Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's Wife MV.

At 01:32 to 01:34, we see an arrow through an apple. This symbolizes the shooting an apple with an arrow off of someone's head, to display marksmanship of the shooter/archer.

VideoCapture_20230814-181236.jpg

Then at 02:11 we see some kind of painting, I don't know the artist or what this painting represents, but it means something.

VideoCapture_20230814-181312.jpg

Then at 03:08 to the end of the MV, and at 03:26, we see the words scrawled on the painting, "I won't hide myself". I don't know what this means.

VideoCapture_20230814-181438.jpg
VideoCapture_20230814-182546.jpg

I will analyze Bibi's Animal Farm later when I'm free.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
His death was a tragedy and very hard on his loved ones and fans. The industry saw him as a liability. Kurt didn't want to sell out to the industry and he was miserable living life that way. A lot of people don't know who owns the rights to Marilyn Monroe's intellectual property. It's not a family member. Strangers own her image and name. The industry has a secret. Some celebrities are worth more dead than alive because of insurance and licenses.
"The Death Clause..."

minnie82

Superstar

There's another theory that Dove Grohl sacrificed him ,some time after Kurt death ,he found his own band Foo Fighters .

minnie82

Superstar
There is not much to be analyzed in Le Sserafim's Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's Wife MV.

At 01:32 to 01:34, we see an arrow through an apple. This symbolizes the shooting an apple with an arrow off of someone's head, to display marksmanship of the shooter/archer.

View attachment 89746

Then at 02:11 we see some kind of painting, I don't know the artist or what this painting represents, but it means something.

View attachment 89747

Then at 03:08 to the end of the MV, and at 03:26, we see the words scrawled on the painting, "I won't hide myself". I don't know what this means.

View attachment 89749
View attachment 89750

I will analyze Bibi's Animal Farm later when I'm free.
Yes Bibi have come controversive videos to analize

Eve, Psyche and the Bluebird's Wife, which btw sounds so random in my book for a kpop song

Or if it was then...

demonic AF (BIBI's Animal Farm)
on le sserafim=im fearless=nibir(U)(in sanskrit)

i have spoken a lot on the matter on my twitter page look up bird/ave etc if interested

it has to do with ai=ae=ave etc. the beast system. i’m sure you seen stuff with waves a lot which has many layers bc many tsunamis are on the way of many different kinds for example: tsunami of cursed and forbidden beings/tsunami of illusion/deception/tsunami of filth the homosexual spirit trickster spirits/tsunami of water as in water disasters etc. YAH gave me lots of tsunami types.

the wave also signals D W AVE. the quantum computers. D=door/gateway/stargate/portal
W(age of aquarius/cassiopeia constellation/trident/VV etc there is more on my acc you can look it up) AVE=AI already mentioned this one
FD8FF424-199F-403F-A496-30D16A46E624.jpeg

on bibi
E5DF1B70-9923-4BCA-8141-20DAA38C2A7E.jpeg

hope this helps ヾ(o˃̵͈̑‿˂̵͈̑o)シ may YAH Bless and Keep you and your loved ones and may His Light Shine upon you! ♡

I don't think Red Velvet's Birthday MV has been analyzed.

At 0:12 there is a one eyed monster guarding the door to the party RV want to attend.

View attachment 89676

At 0:28 to 0:33, Irene does some sort of spell and puts the one eyed monster to sleep, he sleeps on the floor, RV step over him

View attachment 89677
View attachment 89678

At 01:29 to 01:31, a monster is whipped and a massive explosion happens

View attachment 89679
View attachment 89680
View attachment 89681

An upright pentagram made of stuffed animals is shown at 01:43 to 01:44

View attachment 89682

At 01:46 to 01:47, Edward scissor-hands is shown.

View attachment 89683

At 02:22 Irene zaps some costumed people with a remote, a sacrifice?

View attachment 89684

02:43 to 02:46, we see the pentagram again, this time RV standing in it, holding hands, like they are in a ritual, the pentagram looks almost inverted here.

View attachment 89685
i have analysis of this but never posted it anywhere(i will see if and when YAH wants me to post it and will do as He wills. the toys in the pentagram signal children/ child trafficking /child sacrifice(the mv came out around the same time as the balenciaga exposure was going in and there were children surrounded by toys and represented by toys in balenciaga photos. the pentagram made out of dolls/plushues/toys also signals objects/dolls/toys coming to life as well or cartoons/animations/pixalization and such all linked to immortalization in the beast system is what the Holy Spirit gave me the understanding of when i was watching the music video back in the day and added some things today.