Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

kookiefromfinland

Established
Reactions: Lin

Frozenrose

Veteran
They cross-dress these idols all the time! They even cross-dress them for stage proformances too! Many people believe it's for comedy but I believe it's some type a ritual they have to do.
View attachment 2526 View attachment 2527 View attachment 2528 View attachment 2529 View attachment 2530

They even cross-dress men in western media...
Like I said, I believe it's some type of ritual.
It is a ritual and it's breaking God's rule not wear clothes that belong to the opposite sex.
Btw, isn't the last an actress(I forgot her name)?
Edit: it's Yoon Eun Hye.
Omg, that's genius! Considering his rapping in the recent feature with Fall Out Boy..
I just read his rap:
"I will stay, I will wait and I'll fall like a king
Even though I can forever ever be a king
I will marry this goddamn world, by my own
And put myself a goddamn ring"
He has always wanted to be famous worldwide and he's saying it to us straightforward.

kookiefromfinland

Established
It is a ritual and it's breaking God's rule not wear clothes that belong to the opposite sex.
Btw, isn't the last an actress(I forgot her name)?
Edit: it's Yoon Eun Hye.

I just read his rap:
"I will stay, I will wait and I'll fall like a king
Even though I can forever ever be a king
I will marry this goddamn world, by my own
And put myself a goddamn ring"
He has always wanted to be famous worldwide and he's saying it to us straightforward.
I actually really like when those gender lines are blurring...... Because patriarchal society is disgusting and dividing everything into women's/men's except biology-related things is weird. I mean, isn't it forbidden to wear opposite sex clothing when it's leading to sexual perversion? (In context of those roman orgies or sodomic)

Yes, I agree. There is a lot more in his texts about fame and his personality. I wish he used that IQ for science lol

Frozenrose

Veteran
I actually really like when those gender lines are blurring...... Because patriarchal society is disgusting and dividing everything into women's/men's except biology-related things is weird. I mean, isn't it forbidden to wear opposite sex clothing when it's leading to sexual perversion? (In context of those roman orgies or sodomic)

Yes, I agree. There is a lot more in his texts about fame and his personality. I wish he used that IQ for science lol
Believe me I used to be so into this. I was crazy about the androgynous looks (Bill Kaulitz, Strify, Jrock, Kpop) but this is a big mistake. We need women and men the way God created us because at one point you will get really confused about who is who. Also the patriarchal society is the right one but both women and men have to follow God. but a big part of society follow other ways and exploit the other gender: for example, men sees women for childbearing and sex, women see men for money.
I come from a divorced family and I've never had a dad as a role model. That's probably why I was into the feminine looking ones and I was obsessed with the way people looked.
Now I'm 23 and I want a solid man not the type they're pushing in the media. Ofc, that's my experience so I'm just sharing how i see the things. but children today mainly see this type of appearance in the media so it'll have a big effect on their consciousness soon.

Last edited:

Golden_Sky

Rookie
Here's their fave PD-nim showing us who he is working for:

PD-nim is so cute and innocent, he would never abuse their boys. He gives them freedom and let them partake in the making of music. - things their fans regularly say.
That's why the target group are teens and pre-teens. That's the moment we become fully conscious and seek the truth. IF they can pollute their minds they can control the future.

Good point.

This guy is not aversed to body contact. So maybe the rumours about his sexual preferences have not simply been plucked out of the air.

Golden_Sky

Rookie
It`s not unlikely, that they`re not just playing in front of the cameras.

Watch this video. He acts brainwashed, as if a different persona was switched on. It has a really weird vibe.

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Good point.

This guy is not aversed to body contact. So maybe the rumours about his sexual preferences have not simply been plucked out of the air.

He gives me gay vibes as well. I also believe there's no smoke without fire. The industry is reaaally filthy. And they successfully manage to make us believe the illusion they create is possible. Playing with fans' feelings and emotions. At the same time they're injecting the poison with false ideology. Kids today are raised by TV and not by parents.
Just look how the entertainment today is the same everywhere around the world. Same music, same lyrics, same clothes...

Last edited:

Kandy Amemori

Rookie
It`s not unlikely, that they`re a not just playing in front of the cameras.

Watch this video. He acts brainwashed, as if a different persona was switched on. It has a really weird vibe.
~

They give Taehyung a nickname ''4D alien or 3D alien" because he's known for multiple personas.
The bts members say his personality can be anywhere from cold to very weird.
His personality disorder most likely comes from Mk Ultra programming.

~

"The original MK ULTRA programming exploited this defence mechanism and used hypnotism, electroconvulsive therapy, food/water/sleep/sensory deprivation, drugs, and pleasure/pain reversals to induce ‘splitting’.

Once the split has occurred, two or more personalities can live within the same body, each one completely unaware that the others exist. In symbolism, this is seen in the fractured mirror, the duality of chequerboards, masks, and mannequins/dolls.''

Frozenrose

Veteran
It`s not unlikely, that they`re a not just playing in front of the cameras.

I'm sure he doesn't want to be dressed as a girl.
There was recently that case with Dongjun from ZE:A:
"At the time, I actually cried. I wore a bridal headpiece and dressed like a girl in a hanbok, and the other singers came to look and laughed at me. I felt ashamed as a man."
~

They give Taehyung a nickname ''4D alien or 3D alien" because he's known for multiple personas.
The bts members say his personality can be anywhere from cold to very weird.
His personality disorder most likely comes from Mk Ultra programming.

~

"The original MK ULTRA programming exploited this defence mechanism and used hypnotism, electroconvulsive therapy, food/water/sleep/sensory deprivation, drugs, and pleasure/pain reversals to induce ‘splitting’.

Once the split has occurred, two or more personalities can live within the same body, each one completely unaware that the others exist. In symbolism, this is seen in the fractured mirror, the duality of chequerboards, masks, and mannequins/dolls.''
Good one! I've never really thought about the 4D alien thing. There's almost always that one in the band with this nickname. So company once again put things straight in front of our faces!

rRc

Rookie
Good point.

I thought the downwards peace sign was strange to me. If you read into it like i do everything this picture makes it seem like.they're also making a triangle between them :|
Prolly just coincidence tho

Frozenrose

Veteran
I thought the downwards peace sign was strange to me. If you read into it like i do everything this picture makes it seem like.they're also making a triangle between them :|
Prolly just coincidence tho
I believe it's coincidence since the photo was taken on the spur of the moment.
I also wonder how was the V sign incorporated in Asia and why they believe it's just a cute sign?

Kandy Amemori

Rookie
I believe it's coincidence since the photo was taken on the spur of the moment.
I also wonder how was the V sign incorporated in Asia and why they believe it's just a cute sign?

They know the V sign is not just a cute sign, well at least the celebs and stuff know. If you are talking about the citizens of Korea then they are most likely brainwashed to believing that it's a cute little peace sign. The V sign is a Masonic/Illuminati hand symbol used to represent the anti-christ and the mockery of Jesus's death. The first Masonic lodge in Korea was in 1907 named Han Yang. So, Masonary been there for a very long time now.

Last edited:

rRc

Rookie
They know the V sign is not just a cute sign, well at least the celebs and stuff know. If you are talking about the citizens of Korea then they are most likely brainwashed to believing that it's a cute little peace sign. The V sign is a Masonic/Illuminati hand symbol used to represent the anti-christ and the mockery and Jesus's death. The first Masonic lodge in Korea was in 1907 named Han Yang. So, Masonary been there for a very long time now.
It's insane how these symbols have so easily permeated our society. I didn't know that about the hand "peace" sign (I certainly won' be using it anymore). When I was younger I had also thought the regular peace sign was harmless as well. But my parents since I can remember had told me that it wasn't good... we tend to accept things so easily :(
Sp glad I found this forum. I thought I had been reading into these MVs too much.

piamina

Rookie
Again, interesting posts. Thank you. I follow, but I am not so into it.

The crossdressing is a kind of humilliation ritual. In the american hiphop scene, the rappers are also forced to crossdress. I think it means "I do everything it takes for fame and money" http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/rappers-dressed-like-women/#photogallery-1=11
I hate fanservice (I used to love it) but when you understand what they are pushing in the young minds. Nowadays, boundaries are falling. Everything has to be accepted if you dont agree you are questioned. Sad but truth.

I recommend to read "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays. (Interesting and short book). Showbusiness plays an important role in keeping the masses sleeping and deceived. It was written a long time ago!

Gashina's video happens in a parallel reality. She sees a shadow and follows it. Like a dream. That's how she drinks milk, really? Also, I just noticed the angles of these cuts are from above, it means she is in a lower position (subjugated).

Attachments

Last edited:

rRc

Rookie
They know the V sign is not just a cute sign, well at least the celebs and stuff know. If you are talking about the citizens of Korea then they are most likely brainwashed to believing that it's a cute little peace sign. The V sign is a Masonic/Illuminati hand symbol used to represent the anti-christ and the mockery and Jesus's death. The first Masonic lodge in Korea was in 1907 named Han Yang. So, Masonary been there for a very long time now.
It's insane how these symbols have so easily permeated our society. I didn't know that about the hand "peace" sign (I certainly won' be using it anymore). When I was younger I had also thought the regular peace sign was harmless as well. But my parents since I can remember had told me that it wasn't good... we tend to accept things so easily :(
Sp glad I found this forum. I thought I had been reading into these MVs too much.

rRc

Rookie
The crossdressing is a kind of humilliation ritual. In the american hiphop scene, the rappers are also forced to crossdress. I think it means "I do everything it takes for fame and money" http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/rappers-dressed-like-women/#photogallery-1=11
It's outside of this forum's topic but it just goes to show how far the reach is. I recently saw a post that showed the 'Christian' rapper Trip Lee (I think) in a dress at a concert. I didn't know the cross-dressing was a thing in mainstream hip hop, so that took me by surprise. I've noticed symbols and such within the 'Christian music genre' as well recently. Anyone know of a similar forum about it on here?