Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
This is becoming famous. The locket symbol in first scene, eye symbol, and literally lyrics are obvious. They said change is starting we will see You know what is creepy some are literally fans of them. Fanboying over that new ai boy. The creepy thing is they are creating rumours of ai dating rumours, school bully, defamation of some ai. Looks like real idols are in danger

Has anyone ever talked about H@n S0 H33’s Instagram. The first I saw it I was shocked because it’s so dark. She posts some strange art and pictures. It reminds of the mkultra artwork

Attachments

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Has anyone ever talked about H@n S0 H33’s Instagram. The first I saw it I was shocked because it’s so dark. She posts some strange art and pictures. It reminds of the mkultra artwork
It really does! Wow! She is one of the actress it girls right now so it make sense they would have her programed. If I remember right she was posting concerning messages to that account a while ago.

Beautiful

Star
She is one of raising actress in industry for a reason. She acted in weird drama called nevertheless the sculptures in drama made me cringe. In that her name is Nabi means butterfly and the actor also had butterfly tattoo on backside of neck. Extra romantic scenes and strangely she was so close to actor in beside scenes, people suspect they are in love. Those pics scream bdms to me. That child pic horrible. Honestly her eyes looks like she is on drugs

Beautiful

Star
I was bored and watched this. The things I noticed
1. Lolipop candy scars bandana are there and members are only willing take lolipop and candy. I think they know what they are doing.
2. Please contact us advertisers tag. Strangely this tag only appeared for two members one ja*e who was holding lolipop and suno who wore bandana i don't think it's coincidence. They are literally begging