Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

literally can’t wait for y’all to wake up (depending on your time zone) so we can talk about this vid bc omg. It seems like a song blatantly about being dru66ed, programmed, and used. I read the lyrics but only listened to the first chorus but it has a really strong repetitive sound, and they repeat the same words which seems like the perfect recipe for setting a trance/casting a spell/hypnotizing the listener. Aside from that they sound and look very…suggestive. The boy-ish feminine looks, glitter, seductive eyes and liquids? Classy Lol. The lyrics seem exactly like what the promotions were showing.
the poor things look so empty. I had a thought like, their fans are probably so pumped to have a comeback but imagine all the things that are done behind the scenes for a comeback. In this “showcase” one of them mentioned that someone higher up said their song was “perfect.” Like of course they’d think a song with this subject matter is perfect. It’s so blatant. We’re are in the last days fr

18:24 L33 S00 M@n (LSM) leads all of them with a prayer. I know some are often filmed praying but I’ve never seen LSM do it, which makes it seem a bit more sinister to me. I dont know much about LSM but I think about korea‘s religious cu1ts, the jypee cu1t situation, and potential religious manipulation. Of all ppl, LSM knows about the demonic things that go on, yet he says a prayer over them before a concert? Even the ones who may not believe in praying. Very strange behavior, and it makes it difficult to believe they have good intentions behind these prayers and recording them. What would they gain from that footage? Clout with a religious cu1t? good media images? idolatry (aka sin) out of “religious” fans through deception?

I’ll be honest, in this vid or the last, I thought it was really sweet to hear d0y0oung (I think) say to M@rk, ”we need to pray.” But still, who are ya’ll praying to and why are they conveniently filming ya’ll? I could be wrong but I remember h@ech@n being in a store in the us years ago and picking up or buying tarot cards. Also d0y0ung talked about tarot or something with yut@ a while ago in their nctee house vids. So seeing those two and m@rk pray seems like a really sweet turn around. Long story short, I‘d just hope there’s nothing sinister to it.

LizBasil

Rookie
the poor things look so empty.
they also have a new song called H4ppy F00ls... and gosh that describes the delirium and the lie their fans live in so much

plus they aren't hiding anymore when it comes to 'giving in to the d3vil'

also, does anybody know the symbolism behind this gesture??

they have it in the choreo and they kept doing it during the press conference

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
literally can’t wait for y’all to wake up (depending on your time zone) so we can talk about this vid bc omg. It seems like a song blatantly about being dru66ed, programmed, and used. I read the lyrics but only listened to the first chorus but it has a really strong repetitive sound, and they repeat the same words which seems like the perfect recipe for setting a trance/casting a spell/hypnotizing the listener. Aside from that they sound and look very…suggestive. The boy-ish feminine looks, glitter, seductive eyes and liquids? Classy Lol. The lyrics seem exactly like what the promotions were showing.
the poor things look so empty. I had a thought like, their fans are probably so pumped to have a comeback but imagine all the things that are done behind the scenes for a comeback. In this “showcase” one of them mentioned that someone higher up said their song was “perfect.” Like of course they’d think a song with this subject matter is perfect. It’s so blatant. We’re are in the last days fr
The song is somewhat same to drunk dazed enphyn but not that much effective of drunk daze, that song really has some trance. In this sugar one mv looks more dangerous than lyrics. Drugs and being high. Something about mv is not right. I want someone to analyse it, and that in lyric "the devil said ah...... Come here..." What is that. T,+t is really different than other group their mv always Rome around devil

minnie82

Superstar
they also have a new song called H4ppy F00ls... and gosh that describes the delirium and the lie their fans live in so much

plus they aren't hiding anymore when it comes to 'giving in to the d3vil'

also, does anybody know the symbolism behind this gesture??

they have it in the choreo and they kept doing it during the press conference
with Bts in hiatus, they have their time to shine in term of dark symbolysm and promoting the agenda

minnie82

Superstar
the beginning of the video remind me Destiny Child's Survivor one

ivyboss

Established
The song is somewhat same to drunk dazed enphyn but not that much effective of drunk daze, that song really has some trance. In this sugar one mv looks more dangerous than lyrics. Drugs and being high. Something about mv is not right. I want someone to analyse it, and that in lyric "the devil said ah...... Come here..." What is that. T,+t is really different than other group their mv always Rome around devil
I’m not into analyzing alot but i do know that this quite what they bring themselves into, foreshadowing of a possible death of that member that always shows himself “dying” with even fans being able to recognize that. Or even subliminally promoting their fans to do pick up that behavior and think that they should embrace their “evil side”. I must say that when they debuted they were likeable and not so devilish as now. Hybe be f-ing up these idols.

minnie82

Superstar
I’m not into analyzing alot but i do know that this quite what they bring themselves into, foreshadowing of a possible death of that member that always shows himself “dying” with even fans being able to recognize that. Or even subliminally promoting their fans to do pick up that behavior and think that they should embrace their “evil side”. I must say that when they debuted they were likeable and not so devilish as now. Hybe be f-ing up these idols.
They became sell out like their seniors Bts

minnie82

Superstar
another boy group that looks possessed , the blonde looks a girl at first, the crop top, omg:

loginine

Veteran
18:24 L33 S00 M@n (LSM) leads all of them with a prayer. I know some are often filmed praying but I’ve never seen LSM do it, which makes it seem a bit more sinister to me. I dont know much about LSM but I think about korea‘s religious cu1ts, the jypee cu1t situation, and potential religious manipulation. Of all ppl, LSM knows about the demonic things that go on, yet he says a prayer over them before a concert? Even the ones who may not believe in praying. Very strange behavior, and it makes it difficult to believe they have good intentions behind these prayers and recording them. What would they gain from that footage? Clout with a religious cu1t? good media images? idolatry (aka sin) out of “religious” fans through deception?

I’ll be honest, in this vid or the last, I thought it was really sweet to hear d0y0oung (I think) say to M@rk, ”we need to pray.” But still, who are ya’ll praying to and why are they conveniently filming ya’ll? I could be wrong but I remember h@ech@n being in a store in the us years ago and picking up or buying tarot cards. Also d0y0ung talked about tarot or something with yut@ a while ago in their nctee house vids. So seeing those two and m@rk pray seems like a really sweet turn around. Long story short, I‘d just hope there’s nothing sinister to it.
Yeah. I saw that episode you talking about. H@3ch@n was at a thrift store or something and talking about buying t@rot cards. Also, J@3m!n did this live stream where he was talking about playing with t@r0t cards with the fans. I wish I could find the live stream on YT. Anyways, they know about it. Also, T@3y0ng also posted on Instagram about getting crystals for protection. He also got some questionable tattoos.

btach

Veteran
Hi, guys!
I decided to make a thread where we can post everything fishy we see on daily basis in kpop.
We can talk about symbolism, the satanic agendas that it pushes, the idolisation of mental disorders/sexuality/drugs, etc.

To start off, what's your opinion on the supposed Jonghyun suicide? Was it really one or maybe a sacrifice?

* I want to share some of my fave Youtube channels(not k-pop related) about what's really going on in the world:
1) https://www.youtube.com/user/nicholson1968 This is my fave one. It's a must to go and check it out.
2) https://www.youtube.com/user/FaceLikeTheSun/videos
3) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos
4) https://www.youtube.com/user/777tjm/videos

** Here is a link to some common satanic symbolism: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-mark-beast-x/
R.I.P

HAPPY NEW YEAR

LizBasil

Rookie
lol... their debut song was "One day HORNS grew on my head"
they were hiding behind a cute image, but their agenda has always been there.
plus their +x+ universe started at the same time and it featured them as half-animal creatures which culminated with a member death in the third MV (3t3rnity)