Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
I was shocked to know her age, she is 17, everyonein that group is minor and you are making a minor to that crazy
it really makes me sad. with groups that have mostly adults debuted i don’t care nearly as much because at that age you know what you’re up for but i pray for the ones who started mostly minors. i guess it’s wishful thinking but i check up on those young groups in particular hoping that they’ll be protected but nobody ever is. i had stage parents too so it really hits me hard seeing these horrible adults forcing kids to sell themselves out

loginine

Veteran
I already have anxiety so I don't think so but I do feel obsession about this topic. It's very addicting
Yeah me too. I got obsessed over this topic because I have obsessive interests anyway and I have anxiety issues too. Sometimes I have to step back and relax. I just get caught up because there’s so much that is being hidden from us and being exposed at the same time.

Beautiful

Star
but i pray for the ones who started mostly minors.
This girl started way before minor. She participated in some programs as kid. From childhood she in industry
Not only her i also heard all members in that group were related to industry somehow. Some even have connection with big idols.

Pepsi

Veteran
NOT CHINSÉ
View attachment 82995

kpop stans are annoying as hell 99% of the time but the 1% they aren't is when they're fighting and arguing with each other because of how unhinged their tweets get lol. anyways like we said here it's pretty obvious that bp are prostitutes yet their fans are still in denial
a lot of the top artists currently are, even the guys

edit: also, why chinse lol

she looks so distant and sad there:

I wouldn't have noticed anything if she didn't leave ngl but it looks more than her doing "her job", she's acting like a robot.

watch this vid starting from 19 seconds and tell me what you think about the 2nd boy from the right. He looks completely out of it like what the heck is happening I can't understand.

whoisshe

Rookie
Idk that much but their songs are some good but those also have meaning. They use Peter pan concept. And i think at their first stages they use to bully eachother but now I think they grown out of it. Leader has more control and he is also rich. Maknea fear for leader there are clips u can see dyno fearing for leader in early stages and dyno also said one day he saw coups doing headlock to mingyii. Sometimes they coner someone but most of time i only saw mingyui. Jeonghanii is very clever if you see gose you can see how many times he cheat to win. And i think Josh is gay in that group bcz he was shown in closet and recently he sang a pure boys love song. Some even think jeonghanii is also gay but idk. But one thing is sure if they sacrifice one person they will sacrifice wonwooe they showed some symbols on him so i fearing for him. And whole group know if they divide only hosi is likely to survive so they are always jealous of him.
Woozi is bully and recently I saw a vedio where woozi and hosi beat up wonwoou and their pd is one to encourage to beat him up
Omg what ??? Woods and Hoshu beating up Wonwoo ??? but I agree with the fact tha Jo$hua might be gay and Jeongh@n aswell they’re the most sus out of the 13 also about wonwu that’s weird and also he’s the only member I think to have sacrificed a family member for success I suppose

minnie82

Superstar
I wouldn't have noticed anything if she didn't leave ngl but it looks more than her doing "her job", she's acting like a robot.

watch this vid starting from 19 seconds and tell me what you think about the 2nd boy from the right. He looks completely out of it like what the heck is happening I can't understand.
all of them act weird honestly ..

the only thing I can think about is inversion
that too. also pink and green both being connected and symbolic to the heart chakra means overstimulation. those two colors have been used together a lot recently and it’s all done on purpose to cause strong emotion in people for energy harvesting. seokjins astronaut album was green and pink as well I spoken about this before.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Wow guys it's actually crazy how @daughter of the most high analysis on kpop videos are right. I just noticed this:

A while back she made an analysis of BTS's Yet To Come music video. I don't have the twt link unfortunately but she mentioned how their lyric "my best is yet to come" is code for the "beast is yet to come" (meaning the anti-christ).

The anti-christ is usually symbolized with one eye and the X symbol. Click play in the video and notice what Yuna says and does. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCEo_Oo_O

Wow guys it's actually crazy how @daughter of the most high analysis on kpop videos are right. I just noticed this:

A while back she made an analysis of BTS's Yet To Come music video. I don't have the twt link unfortunately but she mentioned how their lyric "my best is yet to come" is code for the "beast is yet to come" (meaning the anti-christ).

The anti-christ is usually symbolized with one eye and the X symbol. Click play in the video and notice what Yuna says and does. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCEo_Oo_O
also the best is yET to come and jin coming up with the whole fallen angel flying saucer concept in the astronaut.

the thing is that those are not my analysis i don’t do anything those are revelations from the Holy Spirit that flood in immediately after watching something and i get further revelation when i begin the serious analysis which can take weeks. it’s like looking thru glass.
i write down the things highlighted in the spirit from the video i spend a lot of time praying while i’m watching the mvs analyzing them and before because let me tell you the demonic activity and infiltration there is dangerously HIGH. after analyzing txt’s name chapter teaser the same night i was seeing that entity with the smile and eyes floating in my room coming close going far moving from left to right i had to rebuke it and then it disappeared.

Yah uses me for analyzing for now to sow seeds into people some will fall on bad soil some on good whom i believe He will shake awake and draw to Himself when they begin to hear about those things happening and when all the truth begins to come to the light. The Lord told me that i’m a secret agent from His Holy End Time Warrior Army on a mission to sow seeds which will later on grow and end up saving many souls and expose the darkness for what it actually is DARKNESS DECEPTION ILLUSION

here beast is yET to come mentioned in the ripple song 917613DA-EC6E-4E9C-A2B7-E23EA380DB4D.jpeg

also it was thru a music video when the Lord told me that the queen will die and that this was the meaning behind it i was in the car at that time and i was like “Lord that’s crazy how can i write that down?” because it’s not an easy thing to write about the death of someone but it kept popping up day after day so i went and added it
when i watch mvs i also get reminded of words the Lord has given to some of His true mouthpieces like Celestial for example from the blog the masters voice and im led to also add those things there in the analysis pics. Yah is like “this add this, take this, go here, look this up, it’s linked to this scripture, this is what all of this is about, there is more to this but first worship Me my daughter spend time in My feet abide in Me and My Word i will give you everything that you need to know to help sow My seeds and wake up the slumbering ones.”
so i completely leave the analyzing and go worshipping the Lord and information begins to flow afterwards and explanations it’s really amazing i don’t know how to explain it, it’s like a Father explaining things about the world to His child. also i cry a lot while doing the analyzing i cry so much i pause and cry for those people because of how deceived they are and because of how many are following that deception willingly and falling into deep darkness right in the open mouth of the dragon. i cry because what they have been thru as in mkultra programming and such is clearly shown on that screen and i can see their wretched souls i can sense how those people feel as of there is no way to turn things around and escape so they continue doing it and some are happy with it they absolutely love the fame money and spiritual perks they get by siding up with the devil and eating at his table … did you see the txt teaser from yesterday? the Lord gave me the word “snail parasites” here i have explained it. the devil is a snake= serpent= worm