Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
Kara redebuting again after some time of stop after Goo Hara death , like Shinee , instead of disbanding , they decided to reunited again, you can tell that the members aura is changing :

here's another one :

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't believe any stories idols share. It's usually a lie concocted to get sympathy. They learn young to lie and fake for money and to prey on their fans.
And since these "idols" are "manufactured" to follow along a "concept," their "narratives" must be consistent with that concept...

Hence, it's completely false from the get go... Each idol loses his/her authenticity at the onset...Fake all the way...lies in every way...

btach

Veteran
I know about this it was public knowledge, that he was going to have a comeback in Winter. He was supposed to announce his comeback date in his last concert but then he didn't. I understand your point, but we should still be open to the idea that he committed suicide out of his own will UNLESS we get solid evidence one day that he was absolutely killed because depression itself is a major problem in SK's society which needs more attention.
You want evidence that a ritual occurred? Do you want evidence that 9/11 was a ritual. Look at the number 9 and 11 and look at the Era it opened.

Do you want evidence that Whitney was a ritual? February 2011 Lagy Gaga thanks Whitney and starts crying on stage. Whitney is shocked .
February 11th 2012 Whitney is dead in a bathtub apparently of drug overdose and is left upstairs for 11 hours hours while the music elite parties downstairs

All you need to know is the numbers because they ritualized them. Jonghyun himself said one of them will face death and fans must use their intuition. Even Takeoff numbers and even funeral dates were all aligned with 1111.

You know how Yeshua murder brought grief, so much that they incorporate it in religion as a sacrifice for humanity.

When his disciples were gathered, they received power ( energy) to understand what they didn't know of and by this, were able to perform miracles. No one has seen the Holy Spirit but people believe in it and for this reason are able to experience change and shifts.

I know this is a bad example but it's the only one that came to me in response. These people have their own diety whom they believe in. It gives them access to what they believe are uncommon things. Celebrities are secretive because they operate in realms we don't. To enter that world requires certain conditions. Once you taste fame money and power, will you leave? This entity is empowered through energy and the most common are politics, Healthcare and entertainment. Thry believe this diety sustains their economic wealth. Gods system is very different.

These rituals are performed on certain days with certain numerology alignments. They are the sane as tithes abd offerings. They believe these numbers are portals. You and I don't experience the results because we don't believe in these human rituals. But they do. They believe they can contribute to this entity through certain energies.

Is it a coincidence that Obama called out SHINee in July and 5 months later Jonghyun was dead? Is it a coincidence that Jonghyun entire death including the name of the person he supposedly left the suicide note to revolved around the number 9? Even this website had a story about Jonghyun and non kpop readers agreed this death was strange.

Is it a coincidence that Jonghyun music cover is one where he is sitting in a bath tub with 27 on his arm with his turtle neck around his mouth like being silenced? Is it also a coincidence that his first VCR was one where he was in a coffin and walking through dimensions? If it was mental health, why did they allow that VCR? Because they announce their intentions to avoid Karma.

For whatever reason, this ritual worked for them and winter solstice rituals are usually for Thanksgiving and setting intentions for the upcoming seasons.

I know it's hard to accept these things but the entertainment world is ruled by rituals and sacrifices. Many entertainers say this. Notice how Korean entertainment shifted after KPOP was introduced. Did the first kpop artists perform specific spell?

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
You want evidence that a ritual occurred? Do you want evidence that 9/11 was a ritual. Look at the number 9 and 11

Do you want evidence that Whitney was a ritual? February 2011 Lagy Gaga thanks Whitney and starts crying on stage. Whitney is shocked .
February 11th 2012 Whitney is dead in a bathtub apparently of drug overdose and is left upstairs for 11 hours hours while the music elite parties downstairs

All you need to know is the numbers because they ritualized them. Jonghyun himself said one of them will face death and fans must use their intuition. Even Takeoff numbers and even funeral dates were all aligned with 1111.

You know how Yeshua murder brought grief, so much that they incorporate it in religion as a sacrifice for humanity.

When his disciples were gathered, they received power ( energy) to understand what they didn't know of and by this, were able to perform miracles. No one has seen the Holy Spirit but people believe in it and for this reason are able to experience change and shifts.

I know this is a bad example but it's the only one that came to me in response. These people have their own diety whom they believe in. It gives them access to many uncommon things. Celebrities are secretive because they operate in realms we don't. To enter that world requires certain conditions. Once you taste fame money and power, will you leave? This entity is empowered through energy and the most common are politics, Healthcare and entertainment. Thry believe this diety sustains their economic wealth. Gods system is very different.

These rituals are performed on certain days with certain numerology alignments. They are the sane as tithes abd offerings. They believe these numbers are portals. You and I don't experience the results because we don't believe in these human rituals. But they do. They believe they can contribute to this entity through certain energies.

Is it a coincidence that Obama called out SHINee in July and 5 months later Jonghyun was dead? Is it a coincidence that Jonghyun entire death including the name of the person he supposedly left the suicide note to revolved around the number 9?

Is it a coincidence that Jonghyun music cover is one where he is sitting in a bath tub with 27 on his arm with his turtle neck around his mouth like being silenced? Is it also a coincidence that his first VCR was one where he was in a coffin and walking through dimensions? If it was mental health, why did they allow that VCR? Because they announce their intentions to avoid Karma.

For whatever reason, this ritual worked for them and winter solstice rituals are usually for Thanksgiving and setting intentions for the upcoming seasons.

I know it's hard to accept these things but the entertainment world is ruled by rituals and sacrifices. Many entertainers say this. Notice how Korean entertainment shifted after KPOP was introduced. Did the first kpop artists perform specific spell?
Yes nothing in the showbiz is a coincidence ,even the Itaewon disaster was all planned and It Was a ritual ...

arhur12

Star
You want evidence that a ritual occurred? Do you want evidence that 9/11 was a ritual. Look at the number 9 and 11

I know this is a bad example but it's the only one that came to me in response. These people have their own diety whom they believe in. It gives them access to many uncommon things. Celebrities are secretive because they operate in realms we don't. To enter that world requires certain conditions. Once you taste fame money and power, will you leave? This entity is empowered through energy and the most common are politics, Healthcare and entertainment. Thry believe this diety sustains their economic wealth. Gods system is very different.

Is it a coincidence that Obama called out SHINee in July and 5 months later Jonghyun was dead? Is it a coincidence that Jonghyun entire death including the name of the person he supposedly left the suicide note to revolved around the number 9?

The simple answer to all of this is that most people in the entertainment industry, Politics and everyone who is at the top are followers of Hermeticism. I have done my research girl and I never denied that these things do not exist. Followers of Hermeticism believe in the power of numbers and Gematria. You know where Hermeticism originated? Ancient Egypt!! this is why their main symbol is the Egyptian Ankh. Then Hermetic teachings were incorporated in Judiasm which led to the creation of Kabbalah the religion most musicians in the west follow. Early Christian Gnostics took inspiration from Hermeticim and incorporated Hermetic beliefs in their tradition. Knight Templars were Christian Gnostics they were accused of worshipping Baphomet. Baphomet is the embodiment of Hermetic Principles.

You know who Freemasons are?? They connect themselves to the Templars. Most symbols Freemasons use are improvised versions of the symbols used by Knight Templars. They are followers of Hermeticism.

The beliefs in Hermeticism align with beliefs of most major Eastern religions Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Korean Shamanism, Shintoism etc. In Korea they love Carl Jung and you know who Carl Jung was? He believed in Gnosticism. Jungian Psychology is just a modern day interpretation of Gnosticism and literally everyone and their mothers are incorporating ideas from Jungian psychology in K-pop.

You know who else was probably a follower of Hermetic belief system? The person who created VC itself. Hermeticism is everywhere and most people at the top believe in it in some shape or form. Now why they want to spread it? because in Hermetic belief systems good and evil is not well defined. They believe that all things exist in pair of opposites and the opposite of the real God is devil. But the problem is these opposites are treated as equal and neutral as in they are not good or bad in Hermetic belief systems which means these people think that devil is the equal of the real God and he wasn't bad which is blasphemy of the worst kind.

I could go on and on about this but let's stop here for now. Hermeticism is the religion most whom we refer to as elites follow and what we should be doing is spread the word of the real God to counter them.

Last edited:

lilyofthevalleys

Established
T@eyeon suffers from severe depression I hope she doesn't suicide herself.
She's been showing alot of cracks lately with her posts and looking displeased when on stage. Suddenly she caught the vid. I wonder if this is reprogramming. We'll know for sure if she comes back blonde or with a bold hair color.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Lee know from stray kids 3rd time getting covid this year alone, Taehyun from TXT's second time this year as well, Taeyeon from SNSD also has covid... seems to me something very fishy is going on

And since these "idols" are "manufactured" to follow along a "concept," their "narratives" must be consistent with that concept...

Hence, it's completely false from the get go... Each idol loses his/her authenticity at the onset...Fake all the way...lies in every way...
They even use fake birthdays if theirs is too close to another member's birthday. They lack authenticity and begin to think that persona is their own. After they realize fans love their fake persona and not the real them, it causes a breakdown. I think that's why kids who debut young start to rebel.

Taem1n talks about this in his music, but it can be easy to miss. It took a friend pointing it out to realize what he was saying. In Pinocchio, he wants to be innocent again. He wants to be unaware of what he's doing, but he's a jaded adult, and can't return to innocence.

The kids in Neverland are also unaware of what they're doing. Is that why kpop is obsessed with Peter Pan and Pinocchio? A loss of innocence, a craving to be back in childhood's Garden of Eden? Most of these kids loose their innocence and trust the few couple years as trainees or after debut.

Yes i agree,not Just idols but also western singers and actors have made up stories
They're easier to notice, and they lie for promos or to make themselves more likeable and relatable. Most celebrities in Hollywood benefited from nepotism. Their family connections gets them into the business and their talent or services keeps them there.

minnie82

Superstar
They're easier to notice, and they lie for promos or to make themselves more likeable and relatable. Most celebrities in Hollywood benefited from nepotism. Their family connections gets them into the business and their talent or services keeps them there.
and i notice actors usually lie in interviews when they said that's so wonderful work with that director and blah blah..

and i notice actors usually lie in interviews when they said that's so wonderful work with that director and blah blah..
The tell all will come out when the director is exposed, the celebrity goes into rehab, or they're retired and want more fame and attention.

loginine

Veteran
Yes, like he threw Irene and Lucas under the bus after their scandal. This is one thing I do not understand with the jj0ng murder theory. If they wanted a sacrifice, wouldn't 0new be the better option? Jj0ng contributed more to the group and he made more money for 5m than 0new.
I think it makes perfect sense because since Jj0ng was the most popular, it makes it a higher s@cr!f1c3. The more popular the person, the more favor they receive.

Yes, like he threw Irene and Lucas under the bus after their scandal. This is one thing I do not understand with the jj0ng murder theory. If they wanted a sacrifice, wouldn't 0new be the better option? Jj0ng contributed more to the group and he made more money for 5m than 0new.
He disappeared Loocas. We haven't heard from him since his scandal. There's many conflicting stories and he might be innocent. I think he was setup by a staff. He had beef with a manager because Loocas wasn't supporting his family like his members, and he was disrespectful towards her and his manager. The members seem close, so if he wasn't in line, a staff or member possibly exposed him. Loocas also got extra favors from LSM, and Winw1n's fancafe was being pressured to give thousands in food and supplies to staff, or he would be harmed.

If you fall out of favor with essem, it's almost impossible to come back. Hive is the same with staff. Leave, and they won't hire you again. Another member would make more sense. Companies almost always sacrifice the wrongdoer to show the fans they're making amends. In some cases, they go on hiatus and then come back and apologize.

loginine

Veteran
He disappeared Loocas. We haven't heard from him since his scandal. There's many conflicting stories and he might be innocent. I think he was setup by a staff. He had beef with a manager because Loocas wasn't supporting his family like his members, and he was disrespectful towards her and his manager. The members seem close, so if he wasn't in line, a staff or member possibly exposed him. Loocas also got extra favors from LSM, and Winw1n's fancafe was being pressured to give thousands in food and supplies to staff, or he would be harmed.

If you fall out of favor with essem, it's almost impossible to come back. Hive is the same with staff. Leave, and they won't hire you again. Another member would make more sense. Companies almost always sacrifice the wrongdoer to show the fans they're making amends. In some cases, they go on hiatus and then come back and apologize.
I really don’t think he’s returning. The members made it clear they are releasing an album without him. If he does ever come back, he will have to get back in good terms with the e1!t3s. They most likely don’t want him and see him as damaged goods. They washed their hands with him. I just pray he is not being held at no m0n@rch c@mp or d3@d.

minnie82

Superstar
talking about changing aura, Soyeon looks completely different in her Unpretty rapstar days compared to now :