Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
The crowd didn’t form bc of the celebrity. It was the first Halloween party since lockdown so loads of ppl turned up and add the lack of police supervision, the narrow streets and alleyways and the slight hill they were on plus the alcohol and other potential substances some may have had in their system . . . A disaster waiting to happen. Also imagine being there, trapped in a sea of ppl you can’t move your arms can’t move at all, no space for your chest and lungs to expand so you’re obvs going to panic and try to breathe more bc that’s what u do when panic sets in but you literally cannot breathe so ur heart is working overtime . . . It honestly makes sense why so many passed out and entered cardiac arrest. I also feel like if it was a celebrity, their identity would have been spread by now by ppl who were there but there’s been nothing at all
The celebrity rumor was probably a cover up

randomcitizen

Veteran

Pepsi

Veteran
Ppl can definitely pass out and die when compressed tgt in a crowd of 100,000. There have been other tragic incidents due to crowd crushing such as the Hillsborough Disaster in which 97 football fans were killed and the amount of ppl gathered was not nearly as much. It’s very much possible unfortunately. And I’m not sure what ur sources are but every post and comment I’ve seen have ppl saying that it definitely happened and there are videos of ppl trapped together unable to move and unconscious.

I know it’s hard to believe but it’s crazy what those behind the scenes can accomplish when they want to.
That video is chilling...seeing all those bodies..
I can't imagine how their families feel, also the fact that so many ppl have been reported missing... they and their families must be in so much agony

Volkihari

Established
149 people have died

Mostly from cardiac arrests..you don't think that's fishy?
Travis Scott fans who died also suffered heart attacks.

"The incident occurred when fans pushed towards the stage, leading to panic and injuries in the US state of Texas. Thousands of fans had thronged the NRG Park complex on Friday. According to unconfirmed reports, a number of attendees also suffered heart attacks. "

When you are drunk, you are open to anything because you aren't in your right mind
We are spiritual being having a physical experience. Everything begins in spirit
people are forgetting, its probably also because of the jab

slowlyfading

Established
Yes, that was some disgusting song they were singing... For sure there are things we don't know...or not yet...

Isn't it suspicious that the so-called celebrity or celebrities' identity have not been disclosed yet? It seems that there's information blackout going on... Also, it's quite impossible that there was or were no celebrities in the area at that time...Itaewon is a favorite hangout of these people to begin with...
Yes ppl r saying that in previous years the turnout has been 200,000 and there was no casualties but now w half the turn out this disaster happened. Like I mentioned the safety measures for this year were basically non existent from lack of police to the narrow alleyway that was reportedly 45m long and only 4m wide.

slowlyfading

Established
That video is chilling...seeing all those bodies..
I can't imagine how their families feel, also the fact that so many ppl have been reported missing... they and their families must be in so much agony
No fr I’m seeing ppls missing person tweets and then looking in the comments only to find out that they’ve passed it’s so heartbreaking I can’t imagine the pain their loved ones feel. It’s sickening that our lives can be played with like that as if we’re not humans but disposable, only God can save us.

they are prostitutes. there are way better groups that deserve the hype they have

btw today in itaewon, over 100 people went into cardiac arrest because they all got crushed in a human stampede while attending ….wait for it….a halloween festival!! very graphic videos going around but just search “halloween stampede” on twitter

allegedly some celebrity was in a bar nearby, people tried rushing to see them, and this happened. celebrity worship gone wrong again:confused:

100,000 people crowded together
Unfortunately I predicted a crush event for the Busan concert, but it happened in Itaewon. South Korea isn't able to handle those types of crowds. People forget it was a third world country until the 80s, and lacks the infrastructure, city planning and security for a crow that size. Seoul struggles with having enough outside garbage cans. I'm praying for those lost and anyone injured. Condolences to their families. I hope the celebrity doesn't get blamed. People forget there's still a covid pandemic.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Vaccine side effects...5G...6G...radiations..."

All these are possible causes...

PrincessPunch

Veteran
This group is so untalented. They barely have to work and can't even do the bare minimum. What few tracks they actually have are garbage. You'd expect with how much time they get off they would work hard to improve and come out with great songs, but nope! Why would they improve when brainless kpop fans accept the bare minimum. How do they have fans, seriously. & if you come out and say you don't like this group, they attack you.

imagine you paid your hard earned money for this crap

loginine

Veteran
The celebrity rumor was probably a cover up
If they don’t know who the celebrity is or if they were never named, it’s probably a cover. I think there were other things happening that they have to cover up. It’s clear that something else was happening in addition to the crowd stampede. This is why they are trying to cover up the other part of the cause. There’s more they’re not telling. Remember, the media is only going to report what they’ve been told, not the full truth.

loginine

Veteran
"Vaccine side effects...5G...6G...radiations..."

All these are possible causes...

Yes. I thought about this as well. Many SK attendees were v@xxxxed heavily and there’s a chance that this may also be the reason. We suspected this from the Astro event as well.

loginine

Veteran
I’m starting to think there’s also a possibility of the 5G/6G theory too because people just dying off within the crowds panic. Also, many had cell phones and streaming. There was a lot of frequencies in that tight compressed area. Many people in the website speculating this too and comparing to Astrow0rld event.

e-Enoch

Superstar
There was NO stampede (where people supposedly had a chance or space to run...)

What happened was a CROWD CRUSH...

What is a crowd crush?

A crush or surge happens when people are packed together in a confined space and there's movement such as pushing that causes the crowd to fall over. Essentially, Still said, a “domino effect.” A stampede implies that people had space to run, which was not the case in Itaewon..

randomcitizen

Veteran
imagine you paid your hard earned money for this crap

Why does jennie always dance like she doesn't want to be there? I don't get it. Their choreography doesn't even seem that hard to dance to yet she dances like she's in pain and can't move too much. People used to say it was due to health problems that caused her lazy dancing but they had a 2+ year hiatus to recover and prepare for the "biggest comeback yet" and this was the result?

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Why does jennie always dance like she doesn't want to be there? I don't get it. Their choreography doesn't even seem that hard to dance to yet she dances like she's in pain and can't move too much. People used to say it was due to health problems that caused her lazy dancing but they had a 2+ year hiatus to recover and prepare for the "biggest comeback yet" and this was the result?
don't know what to say honestly, she looks bored as hell when she dancing

PrincessPunch

Veteran
lol like someone else said here, they're prostitues, not a girl group
Their choreography doesn't even seem that hard to dance to yet she dances like she's in pain and can't move too much
right??? their choreo really isnt that hard yet she still manages to mess up constantly. its embarassing. maybe she was skipping all their dance practices to meet with t@e lol