Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Jes

Established
Hi everyone, I'm Stina and I've been a stalker of this thread for some time now.
I wanted to finally say hello and introduce myself briefly.
I've been a BigBang & BTS fan for a couple of years (until I could no longer stomach all the symbology that was thrown at us) and before that, a longtime Jrock & Jmetal fan.
Also, I've been an atheist that hated christians with a passion since childhood, until a few months ago, when I could no longer deny the existence of God, when he finally lifted the veil off of my eyes & I had to accept my foolishness.

Sorry for any writing mistakes, English is not my native language & on top of that I'm also dyslexic.
Welcome to this thread Stina. It's nice for you when you're realize that we have to become more aware at these times. Indeed there are many symbols in K-Pop industry and indeed that GOD is exist and that's why HE could use many ways, including this thread in order to open our blinfolds that exist because of satan lies. GOD bless you and if you want to, let's pray for all things. Fighting! :)

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hi everyone, I'm Stina and I've been a stalker of this thread for some time now.
I've been a BigBang & BTS fan for a couple of years (until I could no longer stomach all the symbology that was thrown at us) and before that, a longtime Jrock & Jmetal fan.
Also, I've been an atheist that hated christians with a passion since childhood, until a few months ago, when I could no longer deny the existence of God, when he finally lifted the veil off of my eyes & I had to accept my foolishness.

Sorry for any writing mistakes, English is not my native language & on top of that I'm also dyslexic.
Hello and welcome! :) I'm so glad to see how God can lead us back to Him even if we rejected Him many time before that.

lee_

Established
As far as I can understand the one with the rooster says something along the line that The prayer towards Christ will stop and while he has this rooster comb he'll suffer death. i'm not completely sure if that's the translation.
What number is the other card?
It's correct, the 2nd line is more like: "He was executed while he was wearing a rooster head" (past tense), basically mocking the death of Jesus.

Frozenrose

Veteran
It's correct, the 2nd line is more like: "He was executed while he was wearing a rooster head" (past tense), basically mocking the death of Jesus.
Thanks for the clarification. I don't know know why I decided to put it in the future tense when when I know 였 indicates an action in the past.
I hate it so much when they mock Christ. We'll see who will have the last laugh.

lee_

Established
Continuing my post about Red Velvet's Bad Boy MV, there's something I missed that's covered by my favorite blogger, Jeremiah (https://blog.naver.com/esedae/221197568587).

The scene where Wendy was seen to be burning mannequins could be a reference to the 2017 Jecheon fire in South Korea.

Here's how the building looked like:

Yup, it's shaped just like a pyramid.

From independent.co.uk​
South Korea sauna fire: At least 29 dead in major blaze at Jecheon fitness centre
A fire broke out Thursday at an eight-story building in the central South Korean city of Jecheon, killing 29 people and injuring 29 others, officials said.​
A Jecheon fire department official said the toll could rise as rescuers continue to search the building after putting out the fire. He spoke on condition of anonymity, citing office rules.​
He said many of the people who died had been using a public bath on the second and third floors, which made it harder for them to escape.​
From straitstimes.com​
At least 29 killed in South Korea's deadliest fire in 9 years
The blaze – believed to have started in a vehicle parked on the ground floor –was put out in an hour and 50 minutes, the fire agency said.​
One eye-witness told Chosun Ilbo he heard a loud bang before seeing the car bursting into flames. The fire spread quickly and soon engulfed the entire building, TV footage has shown.​
The second and third floors of the building house saunas and public baths, while fitness facilities are located from the fourth to seventh floors. The eighth floor houses a cafeteria. Twenty of the fatalities were found on the second floor.​
The fire produced so much toxic smoke so quickly, leaving many people unable to evacuate,” an agency spokesman said. Many victims appeared to have been unaware of the fire raging outside the bathhouse until it became impossible to flee, he added. The smoke and toxic fumes also hampered rescue efforts.​
"The building was filled with toxic smoke. The second floor was surrounded with plate glass and it looked impossible for people to escape," an eye-witness said.​
Another told Chosun Ilbo: "People trapped inside were screaming for help. I couldn’t bear to watch."​
The death toll may rise further as firefighters continue to search the building, the spokesman said. Television footage showed the building consumed by orange flames and issuing dark plumes of smoke, as several people stood waiting to be rescued from an outdoor terrace.​
Some were seen jumping from the building onto air mattresses laid out on the ground as dozens of fire trucks and more than 100 firefighters rushed to the scene.​
Jecheon is in central South Korea, about 120km south-east of the capital Seoul. The disaster forced organisers of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics to cancel a planned torch relay event at the city on Friday, Yonhap news agency said, citing the organisers.
“We decided to cancel the event to mourn the victims,” an unnamed official at the organising committee was quoted as saying.​
Thursday's fire is South Korea’s worst since 2008 when a blaze at a warehouse in the city of Icheon killed 40 workers.​
President Moon Jae In expressed regret over the accident and urged officials to make “utmost efforts” for search-and-rescue operations, his office said.​
The worst fire ever to hit modern South Korea was an arson attack on a subway station in the south-eastern city of Daegu that left 192 people dead and nearly 150 injured in 2003.​
I don't know if it means anything, but it happened on December 21, just 3 days after Jonghyun's alleged suicide. 29 people were killed, and Red Velvet launched their "Bad Boy" on January 29. It's also 1 month and 11 days (111) after Jonghyun's death. Not to mention that Peek-a-boo was launched at an odd time, that is 1 month exactly before Jonghyun's death. Also, it was mentioned that the people in that fire accident suffered from toxic smoke. I know very well that toxic smoke (CO poisoning) is the main cause of death in case of fire, but it's so weird, considering other things that I've mentioned before, that 3 days before, Jonghyun was found dead because of CO poisoning. Also notice how it was connected with the torch relay of Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, well yes it was cancelled, but it's still weird. Again, look at the shape of the building!

Josh

Rookie

Awesome to hear. Do you mind sharing your testimonial and how you came about becoming saved and realizing God existed? I grew up in the church and while I've struggled many times with many faith, I never considered myself an atheist so I never personally went through the process of total doubt to believing. I'm always very intrigued when I hear long-time atheists become believers and how it happened.

Josh

Rookie
Although this isn't K-Pop, The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar just dropped a new song last night called "Pray For Me" and you guys should really listen to the lyrics. I'm not exactly sure what the lyrics mean but they talk about dying, killing, sacrifice, rapture, prophecies, and it just sounds very end-times like. Would like to know your thoughts on the lyrics.

Jes

Established
Continuing my post about Red Velvet's Bad Boy MV, there's something I missed that's covered by my favorite blogger, Jeremiah (https://blog.naver.com/esedae/221197568587).

The scene where Wendy was seen to be burning mannequins could be a reference to the 2017 Jecheon fire in South Korea.

Here's how the building looked like:

Yup, it's shaped just like a pyramid.

From independent.co.uk​

South Korea sauna fire: At least 29 dead in major blaze at Jecheon fitness centre

A fire broke out Thursday at an eight-story building in the central South Korean city of Jecheon, killing 29 people and injuring 29 others, officials said.​

A Jecheon fire department official said the toll could rise as rescuers continue to search the building after putting out the fire. He spoke on condition of anonymity, citing office rules.​

He said many of the people who died had been using a public bath on the second and third floors, which made it harder for them to escape.​

From straitstimes.com​

At least 29 killed in South Korea's deadliest fire in 9 years

The blaze – believed to have started in a vehicle parked on the ground floor –was put out in an hour and 50 minutes, the fire agency said.​

One eye-witness told Chosun Ilbo he heard a loud bang before seeing the car bursting into flames. The fire spread quickly and soon engulfed the entire building, TV footage has shown.​

The second and third floors of the building house saunas and public baths, while fitness facilities are located from the fourth to seventh floors. The eighth floor houses a cafeteria. Twenty of the fatalities were found on the second floor.​

The fire produced so much toxic smoke so quickly, leaving many people unable to evacuate,” an agency spokesman said. Many victims appeared to have been unaware of the fire raging outside the bathhouse until it became impossible to flee, he added. The smoke and toxic fumes also hampered rescue efforts.​

"The building was filled with toxic smoke. The second floor was surrounded with plate glass and it looked impossible for people to escape," an eye-witness said.​

Another told Chosun Ilbo: "People trapped inside were screaming for help. I couldn’t bear to watch."​

The death toll may rise further as firefighters continue to search the building, the spokesman said. Television footage showed the building consumed by orange flames and issuing dark plumes of smoke, as several people stood waiting to be rescued from an outdoor terrace.​

Some were seen jumping from the building onto air mattresses laid out on the ground as dozens of fire trucks and more than 100 firefighters rushed to the scene.​

Jecheon is in central South Korea, about 120km south-east of the capital Seoul. The disaster forced organisers of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics to cancel a planned torch relay event at the city on Friday, Yonhap news agency said, citing the organisers.

“We decided to cancel the event to mourn the victims,” an unnamed official at the organising committee was quoted as saying.​

Thursday's fire is South Korea’s worst since 2008 when a blaze at a warehouse in the city of Icheon killed 40 workers.​

President Moon Jae In expressed regret over the accident and urged officials to make “utmost efforts” for search-and-rescue operations, his office said.​

The worst fire ever to hit modern South Korea was an arson attack on a subway station in the south-eastern city of Daegu that left 192 people dead and nearly 150 injured in 2003.​

I don't know if it means anything, but it happened on December 21, just 3 days after Jonghyun's alleged suicide. 29 people were killed, and Red Velvet launched their "Bad Boy" on January 29. It's also 1 month and 11 days (111) after Jonghyun's death. Not to mention that Peek-a-boo was launched at an odd time, that is 1 month exactly before Jonghyun's death. Also, it was mentioned that the people in that fire accident suffered from toxic smoke. I know very well that toxic smoke (CO poisoning) is the main cause of death in case of fire, but it's so weird, considering other things that I've mentioned before, that 3 days before, Jonghyun was found dead because of CO poisoning. Also notice how it was connected with the torch relay of Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, well yes it was cancelled, but it's still weird. Again, look at the shape of the building!
Another humans sacrifice?

Josh

Rookie
Of course the left is already using BTS to push their "gender-fluid" agenda and wage war against this non-existent "evil toxic masculinity" just because BTS wears makeup and looks more feminine. And they talk about how in BTS' earlier MV's and songs (War of Hormone, Boy in Luv), they showcased "toxic-masculinity" and apparently objectified women according to Vox. But now RM says he regrets those concepts and consults "feminist lecturers" for their lyrics and songs. Wow...

http://www.thedailyvox.co.za/redefining-masculinity-bts-way/