Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Knetz idolize youth. I remember why//gee once was on a variety show and was talking about how he dated and married his (minor at the time) wife and the show producers presented it like some Romantic story. They don't give a sh!t about children. Their entertainment industry has been exploiting young children since decades now
is child abuse and sex trafficking rampant in south korea?

lauren_xox

Rookie
KPop singnalled the similar themes.
Generation cancellation

HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE
FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN:
We have a different standard regarding the public domain and publishing what you are unable to prove. Like saying that you have different brain structure. This reduces your credibility.
Intelligence is the most important variable to understand when trying to fathom the MK-ULTRA mind control selection and programming process. Every victim of mind control I know was chosen based on their IQ level.
Attributing individual differences in intelligence primarily to environmental factors - as mainstream educators and psychologists do - is like saying a natural brunette can change into a natural blonde without hair dye. Individual differences are genetically determined. Just as we inherit individual differences in hair colour, facial features, body type, and health issues from our ancestors, so we inherit differences in brain structure and function. Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, and a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.
High IQ individuals share different brain structure and function compared to people with average IQ. Researchers are consistently proving that the brains of individuals who score highly on standardised intelligence tests are denser, more interconnected, and possess greater neural integrity. These factors create faster brain impulses, allowing high IQ people to react to (i.e., process) sensory input more quickly.
Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.

ORGANIZIED MARRIAGES
Organisied marriages have been made to keep necessary brain structures therefore to keep your lands for your children and in wide perspective to keep you race to exist.
Races of humans have different genetics to fit into their climate and envoronment said race live and were forbidden to marry before hivites. Organs from different races aren't stick in if they have been transplantated.
Degenerated genepools like Hivites were thrown off the cliffs while Aryans have their own rulers.
Feminism as political force was created by Hivites.

HIVITES ENCOURAGING BIRTH OF DEGENERATES
Hivites encourages degenerates and idiots to breed because they doing the dirty works by ruin everything with their idiocy for Hivites and later to be disposed off.

Except ritual purposes all these wars and revolution are made to destroy healthy men who can lead people in charge against Hivites and from keepping their brain structures. 1917, French revolution, WWI, WWII all have one purpose -- to kill the best genes of your race and to make your race to extinct.

VACCINES ARE POISONS DESTROING HEALTH OF NEW GENRATION
There are no viruses -- Unit 731 NEVER vaccinated their members. We are forced to poison our children.
Fast food have similar effect.
this just sounds like you're spouting eugenics

Esem and Le*Sooman wouldn't have allowed their label's name and he himself, to be "used", though...if the story isn't true... I'm sure there's a backstory to this...
They work together behind the scenes. Wonder why they're dragging his name into this. The same thing happened with K2rina dragging bigh1t artists but she wanted to go there instead.

Pepsi

Veteran
is child abuse and sex trafficking rampant in south korea?
Yes https://www.humanium.org/en/south-korea/

Sexual abuse: South Korea is a source, stop and destination for sexual commerce, particularly that which deals with women and girls. Young Chinese girls pass through South Korea before being sent to the United States where they become the victims of sexual exploitation. Women from Russia, Uzbekistan, China, the Philippines, Thailand and other South Asian countries are often exploited economically and sexually. They are lured to South Korea with false promises of work; once there, they find that they have been promised to South Korean men or that work in question has to do with sexual tourism.

Child abuse: the article says corporal punishment is rampant in sk and there is also the nth room case where 26 minors were also targeted. This article shows statistics https://www.statista.com/statistics/1226152/south-korea-child-abuse-reports/

Sexual abuse: South Korea is a source, stop and destination for sexual commerce, particularly that which deals with women and girls. Young Chinese girls pass through South Korea before being sent to the United States where they become the victims of sexual exploitation. Women from Russia, Uzbekistan, China, the Philippines, Thailand and other South Asian countries are often exploited economically and sexually. They are lured to South Korea with false promises of work; once there, they find that they have been promised to South Korean men or that work in question has to do with sexual tourism.

Child abuse: the article says corporal punishment is rampant in sk and there is also the nth room case where 26 minors were also targeted. This article shows statistics https://www.statista.com/statistics/1226152/south-korea-child-abuse-reports/
There's brothels filled with nothing but Eastern European women. I was curious why they would work there, but your explanation answered my questions.

arhur12

Star

The worst thing is that SK's justice system is controlled by criminals and corrupt people. They reduced S3ungri's sentence to 1.5 years and still the big names involved in burning sun haven't been caught.:(

Pepsi

Veteran
The worst thing is that SK's justice system is controlled by criminals and corrupt people. They reduced S3ungri's sentence to 1.5 years and still the big names involved in burning sun haven't been caught.:(
The fact that a member of one of the biggest music groups in Korea was chosen to be a scapegoat should tell us about the kind of people involved behind the scenes lol

arhur12

Star
Can I have a link to what the femal executive said? Ty.
I believe she was talking about m1n heej1n the CEO of hyb3's new GG New J3ans. She is suspected to be a pedo because her instagram feed and house were filled with naked pictures of young girls and she has been called out in the past for sexualizing Yer1, Krystal, Sull1 and T@emin when they were minors in the past by 5m stans. She used to work as an art director at 5m before she joined hyb3. She mainly worked with Sh1nee and Fx while she was with 5m. People here have discussed the possibility of her being involved in what happened to Sull1 and jj0ng also T@emin.

glockconviction

Established
this dude is seriously scary. when i see videos of him performing i always get a very dark energy from him and other members in his group. he looks possessed on stage almost like he’s not even the same “person”. when these videos first started going viral i always felt like there was some sinister reason behind it. their fans apparently call him and other members “demons” and part of a “demon line” because of how scary they look when they perform.
1660759501319.jpeg
im sorry but how is this possible… whenever he stepped off camera he looked sad and like he was about to pass out but changed completely once he went back on stage? and people do nothing but praise this when it’s clear to me there’s some very powerful demonic work going on with this man

randomcitizen

Veteran
Not kpop related but thought came across these videos and thought to share. Crazy to think that these are the same people who are electing politicians and being able to vote... They can't even tell what continent they're in but can name every single Kardashian sister...
If Gen Z is like this then the future generation is absolutely doomed.

e-Enoch

Superstar
this dude is seriously scary. when i see videos of him performing i always get a very dark energy from him and other members in his group. he looks possessed on stage almost like he’s not even the same “person”. when these videos first started going viral i always felt like there was some sinister reason behind it. their fans apparently call him and other members “demons” and part of a “demon line” because of how scary they look when they perform.
View attachment 79799
im sorry but how is this possible… whenever he stepped off camera he looked sad and like he was about to pass out but changed completely once he went back on stage? and people do nothing but praise this when it’s clear to me there’s some very powerful demonic work going on with this man
It's their "alter egos" performing on stage...this is common among entertainers... when "demonic personalities take control" of them during performances...

minnie82

Superstar
View attachment 79799
The problem is that fan, didn't realize this and labeled this hot and having stage presence

e-Enoch

Superstar
The subtitles said this is good luck.

There had been stories about ghosts/spirits inside the H*be building. This means that the building is inhabited by demonic spirits/entities. Most likely because they've been doing witchcraft/occult practices here.

Demonic/evil spirits are territorial...H*be, obviously had "summoned" them, too...and they have taken "residence" inside the building...

These demons are lying when they say ghosts are..."good luck..." lol. There's absolutely nothing good about them...