Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Right now SBS Gayo Daejun is happening and all SM artirts are having embroidery on their clothing with "'RIP JH"
Today is a week since the Jonghyun's death (new moon on 18th Dec) and today is Christmas.
Any connection?

Probably sth occult with the dates. I don't know about satanic rituals but Saturnalia this years started on 17th Dec and continues for a week.

Frozenrose

Veteran

yg posted this on their official IG account, when Jonghyun passed away. the title "what's next" really got me thinking: will there be another idol death? and when YG posts their teaser pics with the title "who's next" some idol will leave a group or get caught in a scandal.
Wasn't the quote "Who's next?". Now it's "What's next?". Even creepier...

Frozenrose

Veteran
I know this is random but..
I feel like a burden get off my chest with this thread. I'm so happy that I found open-minded people like you. I had the urge to share these things for so long with others but seeing how fans react negative and deny everything I just gave up. I love all of you! :D :)

kookiefromfinland

Established
I feel like a burden get off my chest with this thread. I'm so happy that I found open-minded people like you. I had the urge to share these things for so long with others but seeing how fans react negative and deny everything I just gave up. I love all of you! :D :)
Yeeeah! That's so great to meet all of you and share!
<3

kookiefromfinland

Established
What do you think about this?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/158496-breakinghot-bts-is-the-ringleader-of-the-illuminati/

Exclusive unseen interview of BTS' Min Yoongi, or the name Suga in his human disguise, before we exposed them.

Q: What is the illuminati about?
A: I think the illuminati is about "New world order" in which devil worshippers are trying to take over the world with swaggity swag hip hop.

Q: Who are some of the people you believe are in the illuminati?
A: Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung and of course me.

Q: What are the requirements to join the illuminati?
A:You have to have some sort of talent , sacrifice someone that your close to, and use symbols to show that you are apart of it. You must also have swag. Not Justin Bieber type of swag, but Min Yoongi type of swag.

Q: Do you believe that OH user Baby Soul was apart of the illuminati?
A: I believe that she was apart of the illuminati but then tried to sale her soul back to god and that's when she was murdered.
Are they making fun of this on that forum? Lol

DarkAndWild

Established
What do you think about this?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/158496-breakinghot-bts-is-the-ringleader-of-the-illuminati/

Exclusive unseen interview of BTS' Min Yoongi, or the name Suga in his human disguise, before we exposed them.

Q: What is the illuminati about?
A: I think the illuminati is about "New world order" in which devil worshippers are trying to take over the world with swaggity swag hip hop.

Q: Who are some of the people you believe are in the illuminati?
A: Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung and of course me.

Q: What are the requirements to join the illuminati?
A:You have to have some sort of talent , sacrifice someone that your close to, and use symbols to show that you are apart of it. You must also have swag. Not Justin Bieber type of swag, but Min Yoongi type of swag.

Q: Do you believe that OH user Baby Soul was apart of the illuminati?
A: I believe that she was apart of the illuminati but then tried to sale her soul back to god and that's when she was murdered.
To me it seems like that person was trolling idk why people joke about this stuff, that’s why fans don’t take these type of things seriously bc ppl are always constantly joking about it

BUT ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, IT’S REALLY SUSPICIOUS HOW TAE’S GRANDMA, AND BEST FRIEND WHO WAS A FAMOUS MODEL DIED, NOT TO MENTION THAT WHOLE “NAMING HIS DOG COAL BRIQUETTE THING”

Hmmm maybe that’s why he wrote stigma, he was feeling conflicted for his actions of sacrificing his loved ones?

[lyrics]

“I’m sorry I’m sorry
I’m sorry my brother
Even if I try to hide it
Or conceal it, it can’t be erased
Are you calling me a sinner
What more do I have to say”

Golden_Sky

Rookie
It's great to see, that everyone of us is burning holes in the veil of deception. Unfortunately a lot of fans are lulled by the 'pied pipers'.
But we will wake them up :cool:

Golden_Sky

Rookie

BTS Jimin wore a shirt that said: blood and sperm all over the place. both blood and sperm were used in ancient rituals, spirit cooking... and sometimes they refer to Knights of Templar
This is really creepy.
It reminds me of Marina Abravomics Spirit Cooking-Sessions. The artist is tied to the Pizzagate-scandal.

If you haven`t heard about it:
https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/pizzagate-decoded-part-ii-what-is-spirit-cooking
http://www.truefreethinker.com/articles/spirit-cooking-pizzagate-john-podesta-marina-abramovic-cannibalism-child-trafficking

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
Rap Monster on today's SBS Gayo Daejun.
So RM is using an "human control system" shirt and BTS fans dont think thats creepy at all?
this is why they keep puttin those symbols in their songs and videos because kpop fans dont question anything and just go with the flow
Its crazy how blatant this group is with their satanic agenda. But nobody cares

Maggieca

Veteran
I'm reading the stigma lyrics all over again. It can be it. He sacrificing his friend ( or brother, he say in the lyric) for the sake of another brothers (BTS members). But for his grandma, i read the article that he was shocked about that. Maybe he's shock that it need more than 1 person to be sacrificed.

About v, he's really suspicious. I already seen that mic drop live when his eye twitching. I showed it to my teen sister and now she believe that something really bad runnin in kpop. At least she's not into kpop that much after i tell her that thing.
I personally dont think he wrote those lyrics
more like the company chose that character for him, and maybe he had to give a sacrifice for the whole group
V was the hidden member and the company didnt reveal him until BTS debuted, I think they didn't know if he was going to be part of the group until the very last moment and thats why he has to pay the price now (just a theory)

kookiefromfinland

Established
So RM is using an "human control system" shirt and BTS fans dont think thats creepy at all?
this is why they keep puttin those symbols in their songs and videos because kpop fans dont question anything and just go with the flow
Its crazy how blatant this group is with their satanic agenda. But nobody cares
What if he is giving us a hint?..

Maggieca

Veteran
this is just sad. Means that after INU (the song that made them successful) all their albums have songs with satanic meanings when reversed and in all of them they are screaming for help?
In Dope they are even saying they are luciferians o_Oo_O it cant get more obvious than that

Their company is sinister. they are making fun of their suffering and I wouldnt be surprised if one of them is sacrificided in the future

Maggieca

Veteran

Joy is the only one with a gemstone on her crown. All of them have matching butterflies, but there's a spider right next to Joy. She also has a serious look in her face, others are surprised.

Here's she wearing black and white, while others are in red.

Her hoodie is blue, others have pink or colorful ones.
In the "One of These Nights" MV (which is about the Sewol Ferry tragedy), Joy is dressed in black and was the only one who survived.
A lot of fans noticed this. She is always wearing different clothes. In the video "ice cream cake" all the other girls were blonde but she had a different hair color too

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
Rap Monster's jacket is from this "anti brainwash" collection. The picture on his jacket depicts a hermafrodite (Hermes+Afrodite). Is he giving us hints on the agenda?
What if he is giving us a hint?..
He has no enough autorithy to give hints . All of them are puppets to their company and they wear the clothes the stylist force them to wear.
this performance was rehearsed and they decided to put that key moment (him wearing the jacket) as a part of the show.
Its all planned and those satanist love to use the symbols to control the subconscious mind of the people watching

kookiefromfinland

Established
I watched BTS WIngs short films yesterday... They're so dark and satanic. They're not hiding anything.
Idk how many times must they mention devil, evil, Abraxas, etc to not see it.
Here's sth I'm reading rn:
https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/wings-short-film-analysis/7eVv_PepSPu81DjELbJndEB2RZnd0Xvrxo7
Omg, that moment with a puppy there....
"he is shown protecting a small, white puppy."

And now in real life his puppy is black.. coal briquette... Whar a reversion..