Just News

Daze

Superstar
Someone in the feed echoed what I thought reading this, which is:

"Turn off your TV and phone. We’re going to be fine. They have been running on fear propaganda for forever now. Don’t buy it."

Aside from written articles, where's the threat of this war? I've listened to a few podcasts that are geopolitical analysts over the weekend and none of them mentioned the threat of a war.

There's a lot of "end times" and fear-mongering circulating lately to have people look elsewhere of the real crimes that are being committed internationally.
I saw the same comment. Reminded me of New York airing commercials of what to do in Nuclear fall out. About a year ago when there was no apparent threat. Just out of the blue, protect yourself from nukes.

As they say, fear sells.

ahh yes on social media theres now sub platforms on platforms dedicated to copying and pasting news from other news websites just in case we didnt already get the news from the main source of the news. aka the telly.

Daze

Superstar
Don’t let your children go into public toilets/bathrooms alone. Depraved individuals hide everywhere.

I've actually done work on the Galleria. Some electrical work on several restaurants. It's a pretty big mall, it can easily fit a few 1000 people.

Can't say I'm surprised by the news as this is the city, there are millions here. People from all walks of life.

ahh yes on social media theres now sub platforms on platforms dedicated to copying and pasting news from other news websites just in case we didnt already get the news from the main source of the news. aka the telly.
Good choice for a name.

I've actually done work on the Galleria. Some electrical work on several restaurants. It's a pretty big mall, it can easily fit a few 1000 people.

Can't say I'm surprised by the news as this is the city, there are millions here. People from all walks of life.

Good choice for a name.
ahh yes this forum lacks the ability to take critique ofc then tries to throw a comeback to someone they dont know just bc we make a banter comment

Haich

Superstar
Why are you here? Go away…such an annoying little guy who complains and moans everywhere.

Daze

Superstar
ahh yes this forum lacks the ability to take critique ofc then tries to throw a comeback to someone they dont know just bc we make a banter comment
It's not critique, buddy. I think it describes you very well. A depressed, pessimistic person. You're all over these boards trying to bring others down, and for what? It doesn't raise you up. It actually does the opposite. You really make yourself irrelevant because people tend to ignore those with a bleak and gloomy outlook. Like I said, the name is fitting.

I don't have anything against you. Truth be told, I think many have mental issues here. But you deal with it poorly. If you want a better, happier, personal life, go out of your way to make people in your reality happy. Maybe God will put blessing in it and improve your situation. As the most beloved to God are those who benefit others.

Till then criticize the thread. I am not bothered by it. I simply made it to share news I find interesting.

Peace.

people on this forum just cwnt even take jokes no critiwue
It's not critique, buddy. I think it describes you very well. A depressed, pessimistic person. You're all over these boards trying to bring others down, and for what? It doesn't raise you up. It actually does the opposite. You really make yourself irrelevant because people tend to ignore those with a bleak and gloomy outlook. Like I said, the name is fitting.

I don't have anything against you. Truth be told, I think many have mental issues here. But you deal with it poorly. If you want a better, happier, personal life, go out of your way to make people in your reality happy. Maybe God will put blessing in it and improve your situation. As the most beloved to God are those who benefit others.

Till then criticize the thread. I am not bothered by it. I simply made it to share news I find interesting.

Peace.
maybe cool your ego down a tad it was just an observation not a personal offence against your character. jeez get a life

Daze

Superstar
Posted 4 hours ago.

1705124319374.png
1705124353418.png
1705124389107.png
1705124419253.png

1705124492801.jpeg

Sad, last video I saw from him, was he has just paid his way out of prison and was going to get on his bike and run for the border.
This was months ago.

Dawson is right, this country (US) is corrupt, to the core. While he kinda goes on a rant, I just wanted to highlight Lira.
Sides, some of that info might be new to people.

Daze

Superstar
It looks like the Jew tunnels have exposed more p***phile rings.

1705175176031.png

Here is a link to the thread. Looks like there is a lot of info. I imagine it won't be censored, as the tweeter calls himself "illuminati coin".
This makes it easy enough for MSM to brush it off as conspiracy. A lot like how comedians used to tell the truth before the internet became popular. Because the majority won't believe them.

Idk if you noticed. But almost no one is talking about Jew tunnels now.
Yet PizzaGate never did go away. People just stopped talking about it.

Haich

Superstar
A newborn baby was found abandoned in a plastic bag in a park, within East London. The newborn was found in freezing temperatures as the UK has had a bout of frost and snow in the past fortnight. I’m sure this isn’t a unique case but I thought I’d post it. It certainly shook me..:

Out of all the places she could’ve left the newborn, she chose a flipping park! You could’ve left her on someone’s doorstep or outside a fire or police station. So lucky that the baby was discovered; it’s suspected it was a few hours old.

clammertoe

Established
I think the Romans used to toss them in a river? Greeks left 'em in the woods. Egyptians toss 'em in the Nile or abandoned in desert. Numibians left 'em in the jungle. Feed em to the crocodiles. You can do all sorts of things. The more things change ....

Daze

Superstar
1706141911763.jpeg

Alcohol is forbidden in Islam, while Saudi Arabia houses the most holy site in Islam.

Signs of the hour, where alcohol is made permissible.