Just News

Daze

Superstar
Tom McDonald is a white rapper that has been posted on these forums multiple times because of his anti-establishment content.
With songs like Fake Woke and Brainwashed making him a household name.

Now he does a collaboration music video with rabid zionist Ben Shapiro.

1706332334046.png

Talk about a 180. Put him in DC and let him write policy.

Daze

Superstar
When even Iranian sources are saying Civil war is building over the border issue, Texas vs DC.

1706482265694.png

1706482283619.jpeg

I'm here to remind people I'm in Houston, 90 minutes from the border, and all of it is propaganda. Most likely it's a psy-op for the election.
Could be a distraction from Israel, God knows best.

1706482391880.png

A 4-minute video showing heavily armed guards at a gate (for the cameras) and a gaping hole in the fence half a mile away.

1706482514763.png

Edit : ongoing live talk. What can be said but.. Predictable.

1706482838819.png

Last edited:

clammertoe

Established
I'm in DFW. Nobody I know cares about this political theater.

Why should we? We're all well armed, and we don't care who starts any ruckus. I think lots of folks are about ready to unload on any poor sucker who acts up.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
An American military base was attacked in Syria. Killing 3 soldiers and wounding 34 others. Western sources have claimed it was in Jordan.
Which is leading many to believe it's a false flag. As initially it was blamed on Iran.

Instantly, war hawks began beating their war drums.

1706576092644.jpeg

Notice how 30,000 Palestinians (American citizens among them) don't phase them, but 3 Americans is the end of the world. Surely it is profitable for the war hawks to arm Gaza?

There is only one group that wants to see America declare war on Iran, so they are likely behind the drone attack that killed and wounded the soldiers. It would not be the first time Israel killed Americans. Look up the USS liberty and The Lavon Affair for starters.

It would seem the White House is on the fence with how to respond.

1706576568013.png

America does not want war with Iran. Sadly, the Zionists running the country have other plans and Israel tends to get its way.

1706575979898.png

clammertoe

Established
Arms makers want war. It doesn't matter the "enemy". This is a fact of life.

Oceania has always been at war, and it will be so as long as the Evil One has his way with the world.

DavidSon

Star
When even Iranian sources are saying Civil war is building over the border issue, Texas vs DC.

View attachment 100920

View attachment 100921

I'm here to remind people I'm in Houston, 90 minutes from the border, and all of it is propaganda. Most likely it's a psy-op for the election.
Could be a distraction from Israel, God knows best.

View attachment 100922

A 4-minute video showing heavily armed guards at a gate (for the cameras) and a gaping hole in the fence half a mile away.

View attachment 100923

Edit : ongoing live talk. What can be said but.. Predictable.

View attachment 100924
Absolutely bro. I listened to that LAV stream yesterday and though border security is a serious issue it's being exaggerated for political reasons.

I think this is interesting; the group that organized the DC trucker convoy has another planned at the southern border:

I was immediately curious about the organizers. The main one is Scotty Saks, a 50 year Hollywood/Music industry veteran, with other personalities from his Sovereign Radio outlet. Man I'm listening to one of his interviews and it's pure Q-anon garbage about white hats, secret military tribunals, underground tunnels leading from Israel to Rome on and on. Trump is anointed by God! It's always the same narrative- the "fake" Khazarians are pretending to be Jewish while they control the world economy and media outlets, etc. I won't say too much but such a control-disinfo operation it's pathetic.

I'm posting the link but I honestly don't recommend anyone listen to it. :D https://www.bitchute.com/video/NAEvUg8cQ87N/

Daze

Superstar
Tucker Carlson, arguably the most popular reporter in the US, intends to interview Vladimir Putin. The modern day "Hitler" of our times if you listen to western media.

1707256698226.png

TC is a very popular guy, 20m+ views in only 3 hours.

1707256740046.png

Here's a link to his explanation. The video is about 4 minutes.

Somehow, I think this is going to have a bad outcome. Going against the MIC is putting your head in the guillotine.

Lemony

Rookie
Who isn't? But why do you think so?
We all know Putin is a puppet of the elites. He agreed to make Russia the center of the Fourth Industrial Revolution several years ago and actively implementing Klaus Schwab's agendas (biometrics, AI, digital currency, digital ID, etc). Putin is clearly NOT fighting agains the globalists. He is working for them. With that said, do you really think the globalists would have LET Putin meet with Tucker Carlson if it WASN'T for their benefit?? I don't think so. And the photos of Tucker Carlson being spotted in Russia look so staged. He sat on the balcony in a theater so that he can be seen.

Daze

Superstar
You make decent points, but I think Tucker is after "the big score". He is a journalist, after all. Seemingly a real one at that, not reading from a script like the rest of the talking heads in western media.

But I agree that Putin is likely a puppet himself, just like Biden.

There is an American / Jewish / Western world order (whatever you want to call it, all apply) and there's also an Eastern world order. Putin / China / BRICS.

Neither one are your friend.

Daze

Superstar
Arnold Schwarzenegger gets a pacemaker.

"I had surgery to make me a little more like a machine".

I didn't realize he was that old. Surprisingly enough, he's 77.

1711558466613.jpeg

redqueen

Superstar
P Diddy was recently raided for alleged sex trafficking of minors.

View attachment 103137

Here's a 7-minute video covering some of the details.

View attachment 103136
I tried searching and couldn't find anywhere to post this
if i have to move i will

"yes it's offical didhe adopted a white child"
,first time i Seen it i meant to post but think I forgot about it cause
I didn't See it anywhere this was before the raid and crap being said
about him like it is now

she talks like its been scripted and Ya have didhe and his son
standing there like they're making sure she says the right thing
didhe even says to her that sounds suspect and makes her
correct what she was saying then takes over for her to make sure
Peoples Know its nothing weird or sick,its like mahdona adopting
a Child
well who Knows what she does behind closed doors but the things
We See her doing in the public is extremely suspect

that her parents allowed this is weird like did they sell her to him?
he saw her on the street,were the parents using her for the streets
like there is alot of questions about before he scooped her up to come home with him to play with his children,come on that sounds strange