Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why do these idiotic fake Muslims still show up in these threads and attempt to contribute? Everyone here has seen them openly promote mass p***philia based on faulty and intentionally innovated "Islamic sources"... everyone has seen them fail to prove their contentions regarding this topic, and everyone has seen them attack those standing up to this epidemic of child trafficking/r*pe/murder. These morons have no shame.

Not sure what the blue / white stripes reference, though?
UAC posted a picture a couple of pages back where Ellen's studio set looks a lot like Epstein's island, which also has blue and white stripes, not to mention the Israel flag technically is blue white striped with the star of Moloch in the middle.

Maria's stories with Whitney Webb are telling to say the least. I'm pretty sure YT has removed most of them, but I'm guessing they can be found on alternative video websites. With regard to Jews thinking their DNA is better, some actually think they're from another planet. Frank posted this lecture from this rabbi (Michael Laitman) and I think he's a little perturbed by some who are smirking in the audience, but he seems to be as serious as a heart attack:

Daze

Superstar
Somewhere on here, @UnderAlienControl posted a picture where Ellen's studio set looks a lot like Epstein's island, which also has blue and white stripes, not to mention the Israel flag technically is blue white striped with the star of Moloch in the middle.

Maria's stories with Whitney Webb are telling to say the least. I'm pretty sure YT has removed most of them, but I'm guessing they can be found on alternative video websites. With regard to Jews thinking their DNA is better, some actually think they're from another planet. Frank posted this lecture from this rabbi (Michael Laitman) and I think he's a little perturbed by some who are smirking in the audience, but he seems to be as serious as a heart attack:

I remember that Ellen picture now that you mention it.

So what do the blue and white stripes mean? I imagine there is something esoteric to it.

Before all of this "river to the sea" I've heard people say the blue stripes on Israel's flag represent the Euphrates to the Nile.
2 rivers, in that Israel thinks all the land between them is theirs. The Yinon plan.

Interestingly enough, the top search result...

1704499896218.png

But idk if this ties into Epstein's temple. Seems far stretched as there's a lot more than 2 blue lines on it.

RecievingA

Veteran
UAC posted a picture a couple of pages back where Ellen's studio set looks a lot like Epstein's island, which also has blue and white stripes, not to mention the Israel flag technically is blue white striped with the star of Moloch in the middle.

Oh that.

khazaria-2096504737.gif

redqueen

Superstar
She deleted thousands of tweets, also blocked 1/4th of twitter lmao
yep cause she Knows what she is trying to hide the evidence
she shared like the rest of the proud pedo club cause she
wasn't the only one

here's another outta many

still some Peoples will try to find excuses for her words
when there is no excuse for the harming of a Child(in anyway)
it is definitely not comedy no matter who's trying to make a joke
outta it
if Ya find it funny,Your broken headed and Soul sick

Last edited:

bubblebludrop

Established
yep cause she Knows what she is trying to hide the evidence
she shared like the rest of the proud pedo club cause she
wasn't the only one

here's another outta many

still some Peoples will try to find excuses for her words
when there is no excuse for the harming of a Child(in anyway)
it is definitely not comedy no matter who's trying to make a joke
outta it
if Ya find it funny,Your broken headed and Soul sick
She is a sicko. People excuse predatory women. I don't know why?