Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Daze

Superstar
Not sure how I missed this one. Louis Farrakhan is the leader of Nation of Islam. This is a deviant sect.

They believe Jesus (as) already returned and died in Elijah Mohammad. Elijah was a fornicator and had affairs with most of his assistants.
NoI are a racist group that believes in black superiority.

There are many issues with them. They are far from what the Prophet (saw) brought. Just read up on Malcolm X, he used to be a part of them and goes into detail on their deviance.

Don't take your deen from them.

Haich

Superstar
Idk, never actually seen him. Pretty sure he lives in London though. I know he's local to that Imran, he's worked with him if memory serves.

I used to have him, Tarek and Creeper all in whatsapp. Changed my phone and lost the group. This was probably 4 years ago now. Idk how any of them are doing other than what I've heard from others.
I vaguely remember scimitar posting that podcast before he left, so I assumed it was him. Could be his friend that he was promoting though.

@Daze i dont want to comment on what hamza yusuf himself said...since i cant even find the video online..
but if we're both honest, all that activism, is in essence, begging and asking 'rishi sunak, willy ou be my lord and protector please?, this Allah guy isnt arsed, so you help us, please'

The romans chewed up the jews and shat them out in all corners of europe.
when they rebelled against rome in the 7th century by making the persians fight for them, the massacre of 40000 palestinian christians was enough for the persians to finally pull the plug.
unfortunately there was a peice of shit called Umar ibn Khattab and he befriended them and brought them into the holy land under muslim protection.
in fact the palestinians were the good jews, the non stinking ones, the ones who actually didnt worship baal.

only these yids can do gay parade in the holy city and think they are here doing God's work. their Father/God is the devil and they all know it.

This family is the only reason why israel exists..

that is the goats head....

these yids are nothing but excrement polluting the holy land today. the only righteous original jews, were absorbed into a palestinian identity, as christians and now muslims, the only true religion left.

only muslims could deal with the greatest evil in human history.

40m eastern orthodox christians murdered by them....but not a single so called christian gave a fuck.

the destruction of israel is literally foretold in the bible and in islamic eschatology...
that 'stones and trees' theme is there in Jeremiah 2 and 3, Zechariah 5 (and the curse is usury from the whore/wicked woman of babylon) and thus the destruction of the whore of babylon, Revelation 17/18.
the real rulers of the world, have merely used the jews for their own purpose.

literally the protestant movement which enabled jewish money lending in the middle ages, was kickstarted as controlled opposition by the medici owned vatican (which is Rome, the Beast).

these yids are too stupid to see what the fuck they've become.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze i dont want to comment on what hamza yusuf himself said...since i cant even find the video online..
but if we're both honest, all that activism, is in essence, begging and asking 'rishi sunak, willy ou be my lord and protector please?, this Allah guy isnt arsed, so you help us, please'
Are you talking about the video where he said Palestinians should suffer in silence? That speech was given in Canada, if memory serves. So I don't get the Sunak reference?

I liked Hamza years ago, but there are numerous issues with him that can't be ignored today. He's routinely said Muslims don't need a caliph, which would end Muslim suffering across the globe if one were installed. Zionists don't want a Muslim alliance under 1 ruler either.

He sits on the WEF board, He praised George Bush. He supported the Abrahamic accords, which is kufr.

1707451222603.png

Here are a few articles covering these details and more.

View attachment 101548

View attachment 101547

Have you seen the Omar series? It's pretty good, you should give it a chance. It covers many details of the man's life.

View attachment 101549
1) the sunni hadith are products of the abbasid caliphate to counter the shia hadith...and given that the shia had actual blood descendants of the prophet on their side, the sunnis had to raise the status of their leaders. So when you get forged hadith mixed in with truthful ones, you get these contradictions

Narrated Ubaida: Ali said (to the people of 'Iraq), "Judge as you used to judge, for I hate differences (and I do my best ) till the people unite as one group, or I die as my companions have died." And narrated Sad that the Prophet said to 'Ali, "Will you not be pleased from this that you are to me like aaron was to Moses?" (Book #57, Hadith #56)

Aaron of course was a prophet.

2) your new messiah Umar, was the one who lashed/whipped the sister of Abu Bakr after he passed away because she 'wailed' in a gathering of women.
let that sink in...
abu bakr's sister...

3) in the lifetime of Umar, the jews literally murdered 40000 palestinians...so it was worse than the situation right now....
Heraclius was forced to promise those jews better terms to prevent more bloodshed and take back the land. Then he decided they had to be wiped out entirely. He wanted to murder them all. our hadith tell us this, so do jewish sources

Umar took the land, the PALESTINIANS who lived there had one request..
'please, we'll live under you, just dont bring the yids back'
So umar promised, then renegaded and brought them back.
my suspicion is that much like the emerati pigs....he lusted after jewish whores and changed his ways. He became their best friend.

4)
Narrated Ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle delivered a sermon and said, "O people! You will be gathered before Allah bare-footed, naked and not circumcised." Then (quoting Quran) he said:-- "As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. A promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.." (21.104) The Prophet then said, "The first of the human beings to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and then (the angels) will drive them to the left side (Hell-Fire). I will say. 'O my Lord! (They are) my companions!' Then a reply will come (from Almighty), 'You do not know what they did after you.' I will say as the pious slave (the Prophet Jesus) said: And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up. You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, "These people have continued to be apostates since you left them." (Book #60, Hadith #149)

given that the hadith mentions 'companions' it means they were a people who the prophet SAW spent time with and knew personally.
Do you know of any, who literally left islam after the prophet SAW? nope..
but you know, the concept of apostacy is multi faceted?
you don't know the full truth, neither did prophet SAW...

im not calling umar a kafir, im saying that him being a companion of the prophet, did not safeguard him from gross error.
he may have been the nicest man on earth...
he was merciful to the unmerciful whilst the prophet SAW was unmerciful to the unmerciful...
banu qurayzah's sin was far greater than the yids of al quds...but those yids survived because muslims derped their way into the holy land when the christians were there to defend the rights of the palestinians and rightly punish those yids.

the yids, are the worst vile creatures on earth. these yids are the synagogue of satan and whore of babylon.

any muslim today who seeks friendship with this camp, can he even be a muslim, yet that is what umar did.

Are you talking about the video where he said Palestinians should suffer in silence? That speech was given in Canada, if memory serves. So I don't get the Sunak reference?

I liked Hamza years ago, but there are numerous issues with him that can't be ignored today. He's routinely said Muslims don't need a caliph, which would end Muslim suffering across the globe if one were installed. Zionists don't want a Muslim alliance under 1 ruler either.

He sits on the WEF board, He praised George Bush. He supported the Abrahamic accords, which is kufr.

View attachment 101546

Here are a few articles covering these details and more.

1) muslims havent had a caliph for most of islamic history.
a caliph wouldnt solve anything unless it was the Mahdi, which is kind of 'divine intervention'.
clearly hamza yusuf was being realistic.
in fact muslims have had caliphs...mullah omar of the talibsn was indeed, a caliph.

2) he didnt praise Bush entirely, he just spoke about Bush's post 9/11 speech in which he differentiated between 'terrorists' and the rest of muslims.
today, Trump would just casually say 'it's the whole lot of them'.

3) praised the abraham accords?
personally, i dont think he is a patch on my living brother Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki.
However,, i don't doubt his intentions.

see, ive been there done that when it comes to most of the talking points
i saw a video where a peice of shit zionist emerati/saudi was on video arroganly boastfully claiming the Quran promised 'them' the holy land.
i told him 'the palestinians are the actual remnant by blood, you stupid peice of shit'
he obv didnt reply back to me..but his rimjob duties have only compounded since then.
the more they display their complete hatred of islam, the more he gets his tongue out.

umar was like that. a great admirer of yids.
it is well known that in the arab world aswell as in europe, historically, the prostitutes were always yids. even the story of Esther is about her prostituting herself to the persian king.
yet they think calling our noble women 'sharmooota' is some sort of payback for them selling their arses by every palm tree.

Muslims aren’t people so you can’t murder them lol but I think it’s funny and I wish Israel would just raze all of Gaza and do the world a favor

those palestinians are the original jewish believers (in Christ), the true remnant of Zechariah 13. They're the 'woman and her children' of Revelation 12...
you're lost, because they have a 'palestinian identity' which came from Romans as a punishment against the synagogue of satan (luke 21) and likewise the islamic period of rule, was 1260 lunar yrs, fulfilling Revelation 11 aswell as 12.

in otherwords, the whore will be removed as promised...'for they shall hate the prostitue and bring her to ruin'
ie the whore was used by rome/the vatican (which was hijacked by the luciferian medici jesuits).

you are a dumb son of a rat yid whore. your kind will be routinely picked apart...
the stones and trees prophecy muslims believe in, is inked in the bible
Jeremiah 2 and 3, habbakuk 2 (this was about the babylonians but it links to the whore of babylon theme), zechariah 5 etc.

you have no idea what is in store for you sewer monkeys and rats.

1) the sunni hadith are products of the abbasid caliphate to counter the shia hadith...and given that the shia had actual blood descendants of the prophet on their side, the sunnis had to raise the status of their leaders. So when you get forged hadith mixed in with truthful ones, you get these contradictions

Narrated Ubaida: Ali said (to the people of 'Iraq), "Judge as you used to judge, for I hate differences (and I do my best ) till the people unite as one group, or I die as my companions have died." And narrated Sad that the Prophet said to 'Ali, "Will you not be pleased from this that you are to me like aaron was to Moses?" (Book #57, Hadith #56)

Aaron of course was a prophet.

2) your new messiah Umar, was the one who lashed/whipped the sister of Abu Bakr after he passed away because she 'wailed' in a gathering of women.
let that sink in...
abu bakr's sister...

3) in the lifetime of Umar, the jews literally murdered 40000 palestinians...so it was worse than the situation right now....
Heraclius was forced to promise those jews better terms to prevent more bloodshed and take back the land. Then he decided they had to be wiped out entirely. He wanted to murder them all. our hadith tell us this, so do jewish sources

Umar took the land, the PALESTINIANS who lived there had one request..
'please, we'll live under you, just dont bring the yids back'
So umar promised, then renegaded and brought them back.
my suspicion is that much like the emerati pigs....he lusted after jewish whores and changed his ways. He became their best friend.

4)
Narrated Ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle delivered a sermon and said, "O people! You will be gathered before Allah bare-footed, naked and not circumcised." Then (quoting Quran) he said:-- "As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. A promise We have undertaken: Truly we shall do it.." (21.104) The Prophet then said, "The first of the human beings to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and then (the angels) will drive them to the left side (Hell-Fire). I will say. 'O my Lord! (They are) my companions!' Then a reply will come (from Almighty), 'You do not know what they did after you.' I will say as the pious slave (the Prophet Jesus) said: And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them. When You took me up. You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to all things.' (5.117) Then it will be said, "These people have continued to be apostates since you left them." (Book #60, Hadith #149)

given that the hadith mentions 'companions' it means they were a people who the prophet SAW spent time with and knew personally.
Do you know of any, who literally left islam after the prophet SAW? nope..
but you know, the concept of apostacy is multi faceted?
you don't know the full truth, neither did prophet SAW...

im not calling umar a kafir, im saying that him being a companion of the prophet, did not safeguard him from gross error.
he may have been the nicest man on earth...
he was merciful to the unmerciful whilst the prophet SAW was unmerciful to the unmerciful...
banu qurayzah's sin was far greater than the yids of al quds...but those yids survived because muslims derped their way into the holy land when the christians were there to defend the rights of the palestinians and rightly punish those yids.

the yids, are the worst vile creatures on earth. these yids are the synagogue of satan and whore of babylon.

any muslim today who seeks friendship with this camp, can he even be a muslim, yet that is what umar did.
i meant that the sin of banu qurayza was lightweight compared to the ones in jerusalem
even the prophet had enough.
the christians had enough
then umar became mates with the synagogue of satan sewer rats

Daze

Superstar
i meant that the sin of banu qurayza was lightweight compared to the ones in jerusalem
even the prophet had enough.
the christians had enough
then umar became mates with the synagogue of satan sewer rats
Let us agree to disagree. As I hold the sahaba in high esteem.

With all due respect, let's not trash this thread. DR is only here a day or two a week as is.

There are 5 Islamic threads here which can be routinely updated.

Videos
Pictures
Nats
Converts
Quran.

They should only serve these purposes. Let us not help the trolls in derailing them.

Ma salaama.

DesertRose

Superstar
Have you seen the Omar series? It's pretty good, you should give it a chance. It covers many details of the man's life.
This is a good series, jazak Allah khairan for plugging it, brother Daze.

I was quite shocked at the various stances of Hamza Yusuf.

Haich

Superstar
An amazing revert story where this Pastor left Christianity, then joined a magic cult which called upon Nigerian spirits/jinns. After making a deal with one of the jinn to recruit more people in an attempt to save his daughter’s life (who was dying of cancer), he realised the error and falsehood he was upon. Unfortunately his daughter died but he came to Islam through her death…

DesertRose

Superstar
“Indeed, Allah was pleased with the believers when they gave the Bay‘ah (pledge) to you (O Muhammad) under the tree, He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) upon them, and He rewarded them with a near victory.” [Al-Fath 48:18]

Allah promised Paradise and eternal bliss to the Muhajirin and Ansar , and He stated that He is pleased with them in verses that will be recited until the Day of Resurrection. Can anyone think that this would be given to one who does not deserve that bounty?
(Narrated by Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr in al-Jami’, no. 1810)

Allah, may He be glorified and exalted says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the foremost to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun and the Ansar and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.” [Al-Tawbah 9:100]

We love and honor the Prophet's companions. The ones that dishonor them are in a state of loss. God willing.