Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Daze

Superstar
Yes I agree for US citizens.
The creepy thing META does with everyone though, is that AD thing, and about chrome I recently switched to duckduckgo. But I don't get rid of chrome and Google from my phone entirely on Android. Because last night I was trying this.
It's not just the US. Israel flexes control across the globe. This is obvious. EU, Russia, China, India, you name it, and they do it with data.

Institutions like Meta, Google and even TikTok, are all pro-Israel. All of your data is going to Israel. How else do you think a literal pixel on the world map controls so much?

As I said above, why hasn't a single Muslim nation sent a military force to Palestine?

Duckduckgo lost all credibility about a year ago when they admitted to allowing Microsoft to edit search results. Startpage, Presearch and others are much better options.

If you use chrome, you are literally giving them everything on a silver platter.

Unfortunately, if you have an android, it is not possible to keep Google out. Their data collection is above the operating system itself and impossible to circumvent. This is why they have de-googled phones. For the record, Apple is no better.

It's fine if you give them your data. Reality is a good 80% of the globe uses chrome, which is an open front door to everything.
Like I said originally, not everyone cares about privacy. My post was for those who do.

I know it's impossible to make everything private, but I still say they should fight for it.

Haich

Superstar
I warn you, she sounds like a hyena. A very insufferable woman who always attends Speaker’s Corner to crap on Muslims and Islam.
I’m sure we’re all familiar with Hamza, a regular who debates these people. May Allah reward him for his patience.

Haich

Superstar
I like to watch these debates in the background whilst I cook. This one I thought was a gem, Hamza meets quite a sincere and intelligent Christian lady and they go through the interpolations in the Bible but also discuss the trinity.

DesertRose

Superstar

Yunus Ibn Maysarah relates that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said,

هَذَا الأَمْرُ كَائِنٌ بَعْدِي بِالْمَدِينَةِ ، ثُمَّ بِالشَّامِ ، ثُمَّ بِالْجَزِيرَةِ ، ثُمَّ بِالْعِرَاقِ ، ثُمَّ بِالْمَدِينَةِ ، ثُمَّ بِبَيْتِ الْمَقْدِسِ ، فَإِذَا كَانَ بِبَيْتِ الْمَقْدِسِ فَثَمَّ عُقْرُ دَارِهَا ، وَلَنْ يُخْرِجَهَا قَوْمٌ فَتَعُودَ إِلَيْهِمْ أَبَدًا

“This matter (the Caliphate) will be after me in Madinah, then in Al-Sham, then in the peninsula, then in Iraq, then in the City (Constantinople), then in Bait ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem). If it is in Bait ul-Maqdis, its home country is there, and no people will be able to remove it, so it will return to them forever.”
[Ibn Asakir, 368]

This blessed city belongs to Allah and He has given it to the last ummah – the Muslim Ummah to rule with justice.

قالَ موسىٰ لِقَومِهِ استَعينوا بِاللَّهِ وَاصبِروا ۖ إِنَّ الأَرضَ لِلَّهِ يورِثُها مَن يَشاءُ مِن عِبادِهِ ۖ وَالعاقِبَةُ لِلمُتَّقينَ

Moses said to his people, ‘Seek help in Allah and be steadfast. The earth belongs to Allah. He bequeaths it to any of His slaves He wills. The successful outcome is for those who have taqwa.’ (piety, mindfulness of Allah)

(Al-A’raaf, 7:128)

O Allah! Help the people of Palestine | Dua for Gaza & Palestine | فلسطين

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
1706809539329.png

Link

Edit :

A comment under the video.

1706809843664.png

1706809876846.png

Interesting to see a Jew request the Quran. I saw a video the other day with Jews converting to Islam.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Needed to hear this today. A great reminder about the importance of utilising your time and facing challenges in your life without the need to bury yourself with entertainment and distractions.

Daze

Superstar
This is Scimitars mentor. The "other" Imran Hussein.

1707417680555.png

1-minute video

This is the guy that ran the London Dawah Movement channel. Or LDM.

1707417889535.png

He made the puffer fish video I've shared several times here. Along with the Lego one.
I guess I can just share them both here for those who are interested. Both are short.

Haich

Superstar
This is Scimitars mentor. The "other" Imran Hussein.

View attachment 101533

1-minute video

This is the guy that ran the London Dawah Movement channel. Or LDM.

View attachment 101534

He made the puffer fish video I've shared several times here. Along with the Lego one.
I guess I can just share them both here for those who are interested. Both are short.

is scimitar the guy that hosts this podcast:

Daze

Superstar
is scimitar the guy that hosts this podcast:

Idk, never actually seen him. Pretty sure he lives in London though. I know he's local to that Imran, he's worked with him if memory serves.

I used to have him, Tarek and Creeper all in whatsapp. Changed my phone and lost the group. This was probably 4 years ago now. Idk how any of them are doing other than what I've heard from others.