Isis's Air-force Israel has had their Jet fighter shot down in Syria.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
since this bloody 6 year war is coming to an end, and Israel's foot soldiers are losing territory, and morale. Israel tends to come in now and then into the scene to clear way for their ground terrorists. Today, it backfired.

''Syria has shot down an Israeli Jet that violated Syrian airspace. Israel was attempting to attack Syrian army positions at T4 airbase near Palmyra, as such they were aiding ISIS. Syria fired four Sam5, some of them landed in Jordan and some in Israel. Israeli Jet's were entering Syrian airspace through Jordan. This is not the firs time that Israel has aided ISIS and AlQaeda. They have been providing medical aid to AlQaeda and have shot down Syrian aircrafts that were chasing down AlQaeda near the golan heights border. This time they are desperate to have Deir Ezzour airbase fall to ISIS, so that their Kurdish balkanisation plans drawn up in 1982 can come to pass.''

Let us celebrate.

Thunderian

Superstar
Israel says they were targeting weapons that were being delivered to Hezbollah, and that none of their jets were ever in danger. I tend to believe Israel on this one because a) Syria tends to exaggerate, and b)Israel doesn't.

Plus, if any Israeli jets had been shot down, this would be bigger news. There would be pictures, videos, triumphant speeches, nasheeds, etc. There are none of these things, so ... I doubt it happened.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Israel says they were targeting weapons that were being delivered to Hezbollah, and that none of their jets were ever in danger. I tend to believe Israel on this one because a) Syria tends to exaggerate, and b)Israel doesn't.

Plus, if any Israeli jets had been shot down, this would be bigger news. There would be pictures, videos, triumphant speeches, nasheeds, etc. There are none of these things, so ... I doubt it happened.
it's no coincidence I accuse you of being A Hasbara troll, and you are here to defend Israel . Can't make that up.
And no, you are wrong actually. Israel has a long history and reputation to deny things when it's them taking casualties. Why would their be nasheeds? Israel demise is inevitable lol. Why would the Syrian arab army make things up? It will only empower the Israeli's, and knowing Israel they like to pray on weakness, whether it be in the hearts of the Christians, or an opposing opponent.

I don't think during the 2006 war against Hezbollah to which Israel got their ass kicked it was being televised? Nope not at all.

Thunderian you were called out numerous time's of being A hasbara troll and that you are. Watch this space in the coming years when Israel collapses :) I would love to see if you're still employed, and still their mouth piece XD

I find it astonishing you use an Israeli source to confirm whether their jet was shot down when they are denying it? How about you check various sources, instead of one? Thought your all about being against the main-stream media, but forward a main-stream article? Man, your bad.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
And to those deluded christians supporting the terrorist state of Israel: Here is what they think of ur lord and savior.

Thunderian

Superstar
So you admit there's no actual evidence that Syria shot down an Israeli jet. If there was, you would have posted it.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
So you admit there's no actual evidence that Syria shot down an Israeli jet. If there was, you would have posted it.
Putting words into my mouth? unlike you, I am not paid to spread rumours. I am in the right forums, you are not. If people want to determine what I said they will find the evidence themselves the people on these forums are well trained in that aspect. They are not to be fooled by a silly Israeli Hasbara troll. This news had been confirmed by multiple new's outlets on different continents. You, refute this case, and throw up a Israeli outlet as proof? Please, if you want to shoot me down you're going to need to dig a lot more then just click on some main-stream israeli outlet. You are probably the dumbest Hasbara troll I've come across.

Thunderian

Superstar
unlike you, I am not paid to spread rumours.
But here you are, spreading a rumour that Syria shot down an Israeli jet.

If people want to determine what I said they will find the evidence themselves the people on these forums are well trained in that aspect.
Or you could just, you know, since this is a message board and that's kind of what we do here, post some evidence. Unless you don't have any. Which means you are spreading rumours. See how that works?

This news had been confirmed by multiple new's outlets on different continents.
Post one credible news outlet that confirms, with any kind of proof whatsoever, that an Israeli jet was shot down. Just one.

You, refute this case, and throw up a Israeli outlet as proof?
What am I expected to offer proof of? I just posted what the Israelis say happened, as opposed to what you say happened. You said that Syria shot down an Israeli jet. Since the Israelis deny it, it's kind of up to you to prove it. You obviously can't, or like I said, you would have.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
But here you are, spreading a rumour that Syria shot down an Israeli jet.

Or you could just, you know, since this is a message board and that's kind of what we do here, post some evidence. Unless you don't have any. Which means you are spreading rumours. See how that works?

Post one credible news outlet that confirms, with any kind of proof whatsoever, that an Israeli jet was shot down. Just one.

What am I expected to offer proof of? I just posted what the Israelis say happened, as opposed to what you say happened. You said that Syria shot down an Israeli jet. Since the Israelis deny it, it's kind of up to you to prove it. You obviously can't, or like I said, you would have.
I don't have to post anything - That is why this forum exists is because there isn't gullible people they go and do their research and i have confidence in that :D

Post one credible news outlet? You support isreal and you dare mention credibility? LOL.

Post what israel says, I will post what more then 1 outlet says ;D

Idiot.

Thunderian

Superstar
I don't have to post anything - That is why this forum exists is because there isn't gullible people they go and do their research and i have confidence in that :D
I'm having trouble following what you are saying now. Maybe a little too much St. Patrick's Day cheer?

Are you saying that the burden of proof for what you are saying is not on you, but on the other people who frequent this board?

Post one credible news outlet? You support isreal and you dare mention credibility? LOL.

Post what israel says, I will post what more then 1 outlet says ;D
My support for Israel shouldn't make a difference in whether you are telling the truth or not. If you are not just making things up, then prove that what you say is true.

You started this thread. Defend it.

Have nice day.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
I'm having trouble following what you are saying now. Maybe a little too much St. Patrick's Day cheer?

Are you saying that the burden of proof for what you are saying is not on you, but on the other people who frequent this board?

My support for Israel shouldn't make a difference in whether you are telling the truth or not. If you are not just making things up, then prove that what you say is true.

You started this thread. Defend it.

Have nice day.
What I am saying is, the people who frequent these forums are not your kind, that just grab an Israeli source to confirm Israeli Bias. What Burden do you speak of? One has to just type in a couple of words into google to have their confirmation. what is the point of throwing links up here? You will just say ''they are not credible''. I am a step ahead of you Hasbara trolls.

You support a genocidal, apartheid, racist illegal settlement? Why you here? for real.

I don't need to defend anything. I have confidence in people, and I know they will find the truth for themselves :)

I will. Israeli ambassador just got kicked out of Russia. Cya :D

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Based on your track record, I am willing to be that didn't happen, either. ;)
Yeah, it didn't happen. Keep thinking that you're just showing how desperate Israel is right now. Poor jet gets shot down, now kicked out of Russia :( somone's clearly in denial here

Thunderian

Superstar
Help me out here. I am genuinely interested in whether the Israeli ambassador actually got kicked out of Russia. Just like your claim that Syria shot down an Israeli jet, it would be a legitimately big deal with international repercussions if it was true. So do you have a link or don't you?

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Help me out here. I am genuinely interested in whether the Israeli ambassador actually got kicked out of Russia. Just like your claim that Syria shot down an Israeli jet, it would be a legitimately big deal with international repercussions if it was true. So do you have a link or don't you?
You probably need help because your on the Jerusalem post? We're talking about Russia, they are under sanctions, and are having their ambassadors killed left right and centre. I will let your smugness slap you in the face and let everything surface so that it is seen by the world. Just wait a couple of hours, and you'll see the nervousness coming from your boss as he tells u to defend israel! We've just been kicked out of Russia Thunderian! they are seeing through the illlusion!

Thunderian

Superstar
Was an Israeli jet shot down? Was the Israeli ambassador kicked out of Russia? You would think that'd be big news. Gotta be a link somewhere. I can't find one. Can you?