Isis's Air-force Israel has had their Jet fighter shot down in Syria.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Was an Israeli jet shot down? Was the Israeli ambassador kicked out of Russia? You would think that'd be big news. Gotta be a link somewhere. I can't find one. Can you?
You're still on the Jerusalem post? You won't find the confirmation there. The internet is much more then just the Jerusalem post.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Where did you hear about the Israeli ambassador? Why won't you post a link?
Are your Hasbara computers rooted to only israeli sources or something? I won't post links because you will just deny them because they do not fit your false narrative of a israeli jet not being shot down.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
I suppose your boss confirmed to you that the Israeli ambassador was kicked out of Russia. XD Don't worry he don't want u to lose ur morale with Israel so he won't confirm that the jet was shot down XD

JoChris

Superstar
Last edited:

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
I found this link from an alleged Specs Ops veterans blog.
https://sofrep.com/77250/syrian-government-claims-to-have-downed-israeli-jet-inside-syria/

Edit: was interested to see if an official news source had covered the story.
AlJazeera News report http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/israel-carries-air-strikes-syria-170317070831903.html

Pretty ugly whichever side of the fence you're standing on.
Look at how many time's Israel conducted illegal Air-strikes in Syria with NO retaliation. Now, all of a sudden the government of Syria will lie about shooting one of their jets down? I doubt it.

This is the same illegal settlement that lied about getting their ass kicked by hezbollah. More rockets, and casualties happened on the day Israel left Lebanon then any other day during the 2006 war. Of course, Israel will deny that even tho their tanks, weapons, are on display in Hezbollah's museum XD.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I don't know if they shot the jet down or not-if they did I don't think Israel would acknowledge it for propaganda reasons-but they apparently did take a shot at the Israeli jets. It is true Israel has been assisting Daesh with medical aid etc. Or, as John McCain put it on a late night talk show about Putin bombing terrorists: "But he's bombing the ones we like!" From the reports I was seeing about the Hezbollah fracas, Hezbollah killed 58 Merkova tanks. That's racking up a count. And did anybody hear about them losing a Dolphin submarine last year? Thought I heard that one had been sunk but was being kept quiet. Anyway, used to be a big fan of theirs back in the day but not so much anymore. To me, what's happening over there isn't civilization, it's uncivilization and it just keeps going on and on and on...Like Grandma used to say, "What a world.." (<>..<>)

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Israel PM warns enemies at missile defence ceremony

680news.com/2017/04/02/israel-pm-warns-enemies-at-missile-defence-ceremony/

JERUSALEM – A joint U.S.-Israeli missile interceptor meant to counter the type of medium-range missiles possessed by Iranian-backed Hezbollah militants became operational Sunday, completing Israel’s multi-layer defence system amid tensions on its frontiers with Syria and Gaza.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said at the unveiling ceremony for the David’s Sling system that defending the home front is of the “utmost importance.” He went on to warn “whoever tries to strike us will be hit, those that threaten our existence put themselves in existential danger.”

David Sling’s marks the completion of Israel’s multi-tier system that includes the Arrow, designed to intercept long-range ballistic missiles in the stratosphere with an eye on Iran, and Iron Dome, which defends against short-range rockets from the Gaza Strip.

David’s Sling was developed by Israeli defence firm Rafael with American defence giant Raytheon.

The system became operational Sunday amid heightened tensions along Israel’s northern borders with Lebanon and Syria.

In a rare clash along the Syrian border last month Israel shot down an anti-aircraft missile fired at its planes as they were carrying out an airstrike on a suspected Hezbollah weapons convoy from Syria to Hezbollah militants in Lebanon.

Israel is also on alert in the south of the country after Gaza’s Hamas rulers accused it of assassinating a member of the Islamic militant group.

An annual intelligence assessment found that both Hezbollah and Hamas are probably not interested in sparking a war in 2017, but it warned of the danger of a dynamic of escalation leading to conflict.

In February, Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said Hezbollah was not seeking a resumption of hostilities. But he vowed that if war did begin, his forces would strike Israel’s Dimona nuclear facilities.